Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 887,843,892.39
Total Points: 1,987,322,230.25
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
There was even a better shot than that - it showed where a lot of his hair was "scraped off". . . But that circular wound looks to be a gash in his head (not a "scrape"), and surrounding the gash, is what looks like it COULD BE "raw skin". . .

I never heard there was any "dire" injuries, but rather, he was bleeding from the back of his head where it was being pounded against the concrete, and he had a bloody nose (whether or not it was broken is unknown). . .

This certainly does indicate that Zimmerman could very be telling the truth about having Trayvon on top of him, pounding his head against the concrete.

OF COURSE this doesn't "prove" anything. . .
I'm still waiting for the release of official pictures of GZ's supposed injuries.

If his injuries are really substantial they will have to release them after these tapes.

These vids aren't the best quality but from what is seen here Zimmerman has no serious injuries to back up his claims.

You can't play the talk up injuries game with me I'm in the healthcare field myself. Repeated slamming of someones head on concrete at the very least would cause a concussion, and his gash is on the top of his head not the back of his head where it supposedly got slammed on concrete. LOL.

Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-30-2012 at 09:14 AM..
Old 03-30-2012, 09:14 AM
hhs661
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 hhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,129,226,731,635.09
Total Points: 81,157,182,576,892.66
Thanks for ur help homie - The Surgeon haha, great manny ipod songs! - chiguy91 Keep it hard, keep it classy - lparm Funny mofo - Sugar Booger 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
That ain't no gash it's the tinyest of scrapes lol. Where's the dire injuries we were told about lol!
and here I was waiting for some raw skin to be shown.

I think they should just release the pictures because this situation is gonna get worse as the days go by.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:16 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,315,258.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
I'm still waiting for the release of official pictures of GZ's supposed injuries.

If his injuries are really substantial they will have to release them after these tapes.

These vids aren't the best quality but from what is seen here Zimmerman has no injuries to back up his claims.

It's not necessarily about the "severity" of the injuries. . . It's about what COULD HAVE happened if he didn't shoot Trayvon. . . If he would have kept pounding his head against the cement, who knows? He could have literally grounded and pounded him to death (IF this did happen). . . These injuries NEITHER prove Zimmerman is right, nor wrong. . . You can argue either way on whether or not his head wound supports, or rebuffs Zimmerman's story. . .

And no, the cops don't "HAVE" to release anything. . . Hopefully they will, though.

Damnit, I just wish I could find that still shot from the video that MSNBC had last night on Chris matthews. . .
Old 03-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,587,733.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:

These vids aren't the best quality but from what is seen here Zimmerman has no serious injuries to back up his claims.

You can't play the talk up injuries game with me I'm in the healthcare field myself. Repeated slamming of someones head on concrete at the very least would cause a concussion, and his gash is on the top of his head not the back of his head where it supposedly got slammed on concrete. LOL.
You being in the healthcare field should have noticed the bruising below and to the right of the cut.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:21 AM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhs661 View Post
and here I was waiting for some raw skin to be shown.

I think they should just release the pictures because this situation is gonna get worse as the days go by.
I'm suspicious that they tried to exaggerate the injuries to enhance GZ's chances.
If your head is slammed down on the concrete how is the scrape on the top of your head not the back or even the side?
There is no bruising around the eyes or facial area that would normally be there from a broken nose.
At the very least GZ should have been taken to the hospital and his head examined asap for possible brain injuries if his head had really been slammed into the concrete.
He's walking fine, no dizzyness, or signs of concussion.
I mean dude had his nose broken and the back of his head repeatedly smashed down into the concrete so what's going on here?
Old 03-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
You being in the healthcare field should have noticed the bruising below and to the right of the cut.
I did notice that dark spot but because of the bad quality and the presence of other dark spots I can't really say that it's a bruise until they release the post injury crime scene pics. But the bruising could have also been caused by TM's fist impacting GZ's skull since we know there was an altercation. We know they did have a fight but what is disputed is that TM overpowered GZ and was bashing his skull in prompting GZ to murder him.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:28 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 

Quote:
I'm suspicious that they tried to exaggerate the injuries to enhance GZ's chances.
If your head is slammed down on the concrete how is the scrape on the top of your head not the back or even the side?
There is no bruising around the eyes or facial area that would normally be there from a broken nose.
At the very least GZ should have been taken to the hospital and his head examined asap for possible brain injuries if his head had really been slammed into the concrete.
I mean dude had his nose broken and the back of his head repeatedly smashed down into the concrete so what's going on here?
How do you know there is no bruising around the eyes? It was hard enough to spot the cut and only after they had enhanced the image. They examined him and felt he didn't need to go to the hospital they only insist on taking and keeping a patient in for observation when the patient has lost consciousness. If you indeed work in the healthcare field you would know this.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:30 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:

Hahaha we can't tell if he has bruises around his eyes? There you go again. . . The fact that we can clearly discern a gash, and scraping on the back of his head from those cameras is surprising.

the crown of your head could very well be slammed against the concrete. . . bend your neck back as if somebody had your head and was slamming it in a downwards motion. . . You're trying to draw conclusions!

When were his injuries "exaggerated" by the police report? I just read it as "bloody nose/bleeding from back of the head/wet grass on his back" His lawyer might hvae exaggerated them a little bit (but then again, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW! because we can't make out his face clear enough to see if there's anything wrong with it!). . .
Old 03-30-2012, 09:30 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I did notice that dark spot but because of the bad quality and the presence of other dark spots I can't really say that it's a bruise until they release the post injury crime scene pics. But the bruising could have also been caused by TM's fist impacting GZ's skull since we know there was an altercation. We know they did have a fight but what is disputed is that TM overpowered GZ and was bashing his skull in prompting GZ to murder him.
We know a witness saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman shouting for help.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:36 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
We know a witness saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman shouting for help.

To be fair, we can't really tell FOR SURE who that was screaming. . .

I still haven't heard any of the official witness reports either. . . Supposedly one witness saw Zimmerman "sitting on top of Trayvon", and others "saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman". . . I would like to hear exatly what all 6 of the witnesses the police interviewed said (ON THE SCENE - not what they "came forward" with to the biased media days after. . . What they said BEFORE they knew who the victim was, and the public/media "racial" aspects).