Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Neglect
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Neglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,171,659,381.00
Total Points: 2,173,186,804.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDJT View Post
The only way someone could make a thread like this is to start controversy. There is no human being on earth who is dumb enough to post something like this and actually believe it to be true.
Exactly.

He wants attention. Just look at how long most of his posts are.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Mr. President
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these partsMr. President is infamous around these parts
Bank: 844.40
Total Points: 838,412.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
I didn't respond to anything you said because it was pointless.

And I have stuck to the topic by telling you how false and retarded it is.
You can't use the "i'm above debating this with you" card when you were the one who initiated the conversation. You threw rocks at the throne, got shot down, and now you're trying to duck and hide to save face. Hold your head in shame because that's what cowards do.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:25 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,497,555,587,390.33
Total Points: 6,734,617,469,242.45
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 
Wink

It's weird as this site was so much better until the pac-tard was invented out of Floyd Mayweather's shadow. Bob Arum is good!
Old 03-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Prime 407
Tiger uppercut!

Rep Power: 13 Prime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond reputePrime 407 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,360,710,939.21
Total Points: 124,360,736,937.04
well deserved - HaglerSteelChin you're a complete joke - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. President View Post
This doesnt go for everyone on this site, but certainly the majority of you. There really isnt any other exciting fighters out there currently at the moment, and without Floyd being involved in this sport boxing would be incredibly bland right now.

For starts, the outstanding majority of you wouldnt check the latest news or frequent this site nearly as much (as evidenced by the fact that even Floyd's "haters" spend more time talking about him then they do about their own alleged favorite fighters). That's because there arent any fighters out there right now who can match his skill level or ability to create interest in the sport.

It should also be noted that if he decided to retire, PPV revenue would plummet to unseen lows. And to those of you who are gonna use the "Manny 'I have other people make my decisions for me' Pacquiao is still a big draw" card, the fact is that the reason he has so much hype behind him is because people are intrigued to see him fight Floyd. If you take Mayweather out of the equation, the interest in Pacquiao fades out.

I'm not saying that without him the sport would die out permanantly, because although no other fighter would be able to fill his shows right now (as far as boxing ability, camera savviness, and creating headlines goes), there will be others who will eventually rise to the top. But given boxings current state, and current crop of fighters out there right now, we're all incredibly lucky to have a fighter like Money Mayweather running the show. Without him this sport would be hurting worse than most of you probably care to admit.
It actually took the fact that floyd retired for 2 years to make way for an exciting fighter like PAC to bring the sport back. Now floyd is riding on Mannys hype to make his money without actually fighting him.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Neglect
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Neglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these partsNeglect is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,171,659,381.00
Total Points: 2,173,186,804.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. President View Post
You can't use the "i'm above debating this with you" card when you were the one who initiated the conversation. You threw rocks at the throne, got shot down, and now you're trying to duck and hide to save face. Hold your head in shame because that's what cowards do.
Dude. You sound ridiculous. Like a child.

This thread sucks. Like a child thread.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:52 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 97 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 686,973,244,609,220.62
Total Points: 687,873,244,596,443.25
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- 
Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden 
Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo 
To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

He is popular.....so was Ali in his day, so was Liston, Tyson too. As they left the sport, someone else was there to take there places. The sport will go on...
Old 03-30-2012, 06:53 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
He is popular.....so was Ali in his day, so was Liston, Tyson too. As they left the sport, someone else was there to take there places. The sport will go on...
I do agree with your point but who took Tyson's spot???
Old 03-30-2012, 06:56 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 113 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 884,025,407,652.89
Total Points: 3,161,025,712,848.70
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
I do agree with your point but who took Tyson's spot???
Oscar did. Just about the same time Tyson's popularity was dying down, Oscar's exploded.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:03 PM
djeffectz
Contender

Rep Power: 4 djeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,063,002.46

If no Mayweather, no funny flo mos comments to laugh at, dont let it end.... Boxingscene goes through Mayweather!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 07:11 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Oscar did. Just about the same time Tyson's popularity was dying down, Oscar's exploded.
Agreed... I think I was keeping my thought process towards heavyweights..