Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-27-2012, 09:46 PM
Houston Texas

Rep Power: 9 713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute713832281 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,933,815,673.93
Total Points: 2,933,887,414.88

Diego Corrales
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-27-2012, 10:24 PM
MEXGBP
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 MEXGBP has a reputation beyond reputeMEXGBP has a reputation beyond reputeMEXGBP has a reputation beyond reputeMEXGBP has a reputation beyond reputeMEXGBP has a reputation beyond reputeMEXGBP has a reputation beyond reputeMEXGBP has a reputation beyond reputeMEXGBP has a reputation beyond reputeMEXGBP has a reputation beyond reputeMEXGBP has a reputation beyond reputeMEXGBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,957,526,219,911.70
Total Points: 185,224,529,715,119.62
Thanks for the stream - BostonGuy here a slush bro............. - bigsmoothh doesn't like to pay bets. - jazluvr thanks for the payment/Cotto-Canelo would be epic. - -jose- Thanks for the quick payment on the Netherlands/Mexico bet. :) - Tyler_Durden 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - bigsmoothh Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bigsmoothh 

salvador sanchez for sure, he could had being mexicos goat, by the time of his death 23 he had beat, gomes, nelson, little red lopez, juan la porte.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:20 PM
STREET CLEANER
The Watcher

Rep Power: 13 STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,635,463.72
Total Points: 31,030,675,899.54
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest 

Salvador Sanchez, young guy that beat two HOF and one can only imagine what else he could had achieved.

Valero bringing real competition at 140lb. But he already had that trouble with his wife so he might had been out of the picture anyway
Old 03-28-2012, 12:01 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,738,218.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Last edited by edgarg; 03-28-2012 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:04 AM
clmags12
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 clmags12 has a spectacular aura aboutclmags12 has a spectacular aura aboutclmags12 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 18,666.16

Valero- the potential was there. But him as a person did not deserve the chance.

Gatti and Vernon Forrest were "WTH" shockers to say the least.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:51 AM
Baracka Flocka
Formerly Word2ThaFive

Rep Power: 8 Baracka Flocka has a reputation beyond reputeBaracka Flocka has a reputation beyond reputeBaracka Flocka has a reputation beyond reputeBaracka Flocka has a reputation beyond reputeBaracka Flocka has a reputation beyond reputeBaracka Flocka has a reputation beyond reputeBaracka Flocka has a reputation beyond reputeBaracka Flocka has a reputation beyond reputeBaracka Flocka has a reputation beyond reputeBaracka Flocka has a reputation beyond reputeBaracka Flocka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 211,514,263.74
Total Points: 211,584,034.68

Davey Moore...... my uncle.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:54 AM
Cardinal Buck
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Cardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,046,161.74
Cheers to that! - E.P.T. 

Vernon Forrest. One of my favorite fighters and a great person out of the ring.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:36 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,738,218.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

I say that there can be no other than Bill Stribling. He boxed under the name of Young Stribling, and had nearly 300 fights before he was killed at age 28. He has the next highest KO record to Archie Moore, over 120. I used to read about him when I was a kid beginning boxing. He was a very prominent figure. You guys should look him up, it would be an education as to what boxing was all about before I was born, although when I was growing up, it was on the slide by then. Stribling was exceptional. I've seen pictures of him wearing a flying helmet, and I think he owned an aeroplane. Rare for his times.

They were a family vaudeville act of acrobats, and travelled all over the States and I think think even in Europe too. I know he was in England, and fought all the top guys there. His father and mother were missionaries of some sort, and his dad became manager and his mother was trainer, she used to spar with him.They were Ma and Pa Stribling and were a sincerely religious family. He had a young brother they called, Baby Stribling,and were all devoted to one another. Nat Fleischer wrote about them. They were a famous family in boxing.

His death was very tragic. His wife had a baby and he was going to the hospital to see the baby for the first time on a motorbike, and was hit by a car. It took him a little while to die and I seem to remember that all he would talk about was his wife and baby. It was really sad. He would have beaten Schmeling for the title only was stopped (on a TKO?) in the last few seconds of the fight when well ahead.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:00 AM
Bobby Shmurda
A Hot Ni@@a

Rep Power: 38 Bobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 445,108,934,536.23
Total Points: 458,215,289,131.71
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

stanley ketchel, pancho villa some of the more historic ones
Old 03-28-2012, 02:01 AM
TheMexHurricane
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 TheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 45,837.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
Which un-timely death in boxing do you find the most tragic?
Hipolito Saucedo commited suicide after his loss to Danny Romero. I remember him clearly being the better fighter but that Romero won somehow(kinda like Luis "Artezano" Cruz being better but losing to Burgos). It just bothered me that maybe he wouldn't have been so down and depressed if he'd become champion----and he was so close----the better fighter. Fu.ck! That shi.t bothers me.