Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2012, 10:53 PM
One_Tycoon
Property Rights

Rep Power: 12 One_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,855,562.72
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

P.S. did you read the Right to Work Laws definition so you can debate it more properly?

Probably not.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:59 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 46 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,776,015,496,975,144.00
Total Points: 24,876,015,496,986,776.00
Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 
No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery 
No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D 

unions pay electricians, plumbers, laborers, etc what they are worth. i dont know auto industry but i know construction. i know that non union construction workers are under paid and over worked. you can make the teamsters are lazy argument but thats teamsters.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:49 PM
Bad Guy
You need people like me

Rep Power: 7 Bad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,189,907,392.39
Total Points: 12,689,888,084.50
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanx - Teddy Brenner 

It already passed in my state
Old 03-26-2012, 06:10 AM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 887,843,892.39
Total Points: 1,987,328,434.25
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 

Seems like it's not a bad piece of legislation to me.
If the description is true it's giving workers the option not to be forced to join the local union charter when they are hired because many jobs require you too currently.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Dixie23
Amateur

Total Points: 302.63

I think you do need some union leadership. There is still companies taking advantage of employees .
Old 03-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Stebs
Up and Comer

Total Points: 1,007,485.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
I worked with the Detroit Carpenters Union, we made some incredible things.

The non-union companies companies pay under the table, saving themselves money by finding some dreamy eyed idiot to work for $14 an hour under the table with no bennies, while working uninsured by his employer, the fool thinks that he's making out.

Nobody in the Union is forced to work for only one company in his life. This simple over sight shows your ignorance to the subject. After graduation, if I chose I could have gone out to Vegas where it was booming. I could go to California to work in HollyWood fabricating settings and such. I could have gone any where to work with any other Union company that I liked, anywhere.

The Union is the people for the people. In the Corporate picture you are nothing but work mules. You mean nothing, are worth nothing and they won't be shy in letting you know this, especially come pay day.

DO NOT LET OUR UNIONS DIE!!! If you do then we, as American workers, will have to stand to fight for the rights that you are giving away more day by day. We may be down with the economy but we are not out. As America became fat and complacent they let their rights slip away from them. Taken by corporate for corporate.

We the people, in order to form a more perfect Union........

In the future it will be revised just as our constitution has been recently, it will read...

We the Corporation, in order to form a more productive work force.

How much do you believe they will be paying for more production out of it's work force once the Unions are gone. Don't give away that for which much blood was spilled just to attain, That being a safe place to work, a wage from which you can live on and a gaurantee of your well being through life in exchange for your lifes work............Rockin'

Every right to work State has unions, so how will a rtw law change that here in Michigan or anywhere else that is an at will state. The union should be a choice and for that reason I would vote yes.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:28 PM
One_Tycoon
Property Rights

Rep Power: 12 One_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,000,149,855,562.72
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze 

Good job Michigan. I wonder what Rockin thinks about this.