Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-25-2012, 01:38 AM
piojo del norte
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 piojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,360,175,998.13
Total Points: 241,361,600,771.73
Ice cold beer. - Round 1 have a pretzel - TuR'oK Calm down and enjoy some fruit. - Robin Hood saludos camarada - bigsmoothh New Billionaire - Roja's480 
cheers mate - bigsmoothh 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh 

And you know so much about boxing right? That is why you are on red.... shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdei47 View Post
For the idiots that don't know **** about boxing Al Haymon is a financial advisor not a promoter.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-25-2012, 01:41 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,855,668.14
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by piojo del norte View Post
I am sure you had kirkland ahead of molina also. That makes you irrelevant to my thread so sir I ask of you to leave.
Nope. I had Molina up 88-83. How do you get out landed in most all rounds and have your opponent land the harder punches, but it was a really close fight????

Objectivity, learn it. Morales lost and if you're being objective and not giving him the benefit of the doubt for being an ATG and a future HOF, he lost 9-3/8-4. Garcia landed more punches and the harder punches for most of the rounds. How did Morales win more than 3 rounds convincingly???

Last edited by 4Corners; 03-25-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:49 AM
piojo del norte
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 piojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond repute
Ice cold beer. - Round 1 have a pretzel - TuR'oK Calm down and enjoy some fruit. - Robin Hood saludos camarada - bigsmoothh New Billionaire - Roja's480 
cheers mate - bigsmoothh 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh 

Morales won 3 of the first 4. So after the 4th he won 0 rounds?

I was watching the UK stream they had morales ahead on the 10th. After the knockdown and winning the 12th round garcia was up by 1 point. This is what the UK scorecards read but I was not taking score all I know is it was close.

Seems like you agree with a 118-109 card..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4CornersKid View Post
Nope. I had Molina up 88-83. How do you get out landed in most all rounds and have your opponent land the harder punches, but it was a really close fight????

Objectivity, learn it. Morales lost and if you're being objective and not giving him the benefit of the doubt for being an ATG and a future HOF, he lost 9-3/8-4. Garcia landed more punches and the harder punches for most of the rounds. How did Morales win more than 3 rounds convincingly???
Old 03-25-2012, 01:52 AM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,529,776,122,361.10
Total Points: 2,659,445,053,082.12
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by piojo del norte
I am sure you had kirkland ahead of molina also. That makes you irrelevant to my thread so sir I ask of you to leave.
Quote:
Morales won 3 of the first 4. So after the 4th he won 0 rounds?

I was watching the UK stream they had morales ahead on the 10th. After the knockdown and winning the 12th round garcia was up by 1 point. This is what the UK scorecards read but I was not taking score all I know is it was close.

Seems like you agree with a 118-109 card..
It is funny that you mention the UK score score cards they had Kirkland beating Monila.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:57 AM
piojo del norte
Undisputed Champion

cheers mate - bigsmoothh 

Not the stream I was watching, they had Molina ahead and said Molina was out-boxing kirkland. It's so funny how you assume I was watching what you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
It is funny that you mention the UK score score cards they had Kirkland beating Monila.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:02 AM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,529,776,122,361.10
Total Points: 2,659,445,053,082.12
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Not the stream I was watching, they had Molina ahead and said Molina was out-boxing kirkland. It's so funny how you assume I was watching what you watched.
You mentioned the UK stream, as in Skysports, that is what would be shown in the UK. Jim Watt had Kirkland up on the scorecards.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:09 AM
piojo del norte
Undisputed Champion

cheers mate - bigsmoothh 

I had a UK stream but it wasn't Watt. They had a panel of athletes talking after the fights and throughout but they had Molina up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
You mentioned the UK stream, as in Skysports, that is what would be shown in the UK. Jim Watt had Kirkland up on the scorecards.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:51 AM
baliw_nga
Contender

Rep Power: 11 baliw_nga has a reputation beyond reputebaliw_nga has a reputation beyond reputebaliw_nga has a reputation beyond reputebaliw_nga has a reputation beyond reputebaliw_nga has a reputation beyond reputebaliw_nga has a reputation beyond reputebaliw_nga has a reputation beyond reputebaliw_nga has a reputation beyond reputebaliw_nga has a reputation beyond reputebaliw_nga has a reputation beyond reputebaliw_nga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,268.94

Morales clearly lost whether it was scored close or wide doesn't really matter. .

Anyone *****ing about Marquez losing to Pacquiao in their 3rd fight doesn't know anything about boxing, or probably mexicans who could not accept that their best current fighters only claim to fame is a draw and 2 losses against the p4p best fighter in the world.

All Marquez did was counterpunch all night and just tried to equalize Pacquiao's offense but Pacquiao is clearly the aggressor, notwithstanding that he is the champion and therefore the one who has the luxury to do just enough to retain the belt.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:21 AM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,140,770,988,952.85
Total Points: 1,141,772,009,112.11
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

Terrible card, García won but not by a very large margin, for me it was a close but clear fight. The KD ended Morales aspirations of getting the win. 118-109 is just stupid.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:26 AM
PlayerKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.01
Total Points: 1,174,647,647.72
Happy New Year :) - Leohappy Have one on me - led 

Al Haymon does have power. berto got the nod bs collazo etc