Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2012, 10:54 PM
RwK
Predator Hunts My Love

Rep Power: 16912 RwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 247,267,262.91
Total Points: 6,878,698,177.56
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest thanks bro,good man. - BoZz Bribery for you to not kill me - led 
cheers friendo - Mike Tyson77 Super, man! :) - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy G - rorymac 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesticid View Post
I shoot a bare bow or traditional whatever you want to call it. People using compound bows could literally become a better shot than me in 5 to 25 minutes just because of the advantages of this hi tech bow. Then you go with a cross-bow and it's almost the same as a rifle. And right now in the woods,s it's very rare that you see people hunting with a traditional bow, most of the hunting is with rifles, shotguns, compound bows and cross-bows.
So I am relating this to conflict b/w amongst people and the advantages of having a gun, how much easier it is to get to the desired outcome.
lol to be fair it's not as efficient.

I mean for protection, holding that damn thing between your legs to draw it back and fire out a bolt at a time is kind of a problem.

Like 3 guys v.s 1 12ga shotgun is doom for all three..........you'd have to be Van Helsing or some sh1t to take out 3 dudes with a crossbow.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,185,758,647,953.69
Total Points: 67,229,901,755,781.79
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

You can't always rely on the cops for the safety of your family. But at the same time, there are too many trigger-happy psychos who would blow your brains out for no apparent reason.

Last edited by Carpe Diem; 03-23-2012 at 11:01 PM..
Old 03-23-2012, 11:01 PM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 95 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,416,476,361,321.92
Total Points: 81,419,157,988,181.44
consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 
I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery 
Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
I just don't get it. It's much easier to kill somebody with a gun than with bare hands. I think it's the single most important factor leading to more or more severe crimes. I understand people wanting to have guns if everybody has a gun, you would like to be able to protect yourself, I get that. What I don't understand is the law that allows people to have guns and why it isn't abolished already.

americans are warriors dude

we've been fighting wars ceaselessly since we came about

we were born via the war

remained sovereign via war

it's in the culture. i dont own a gun and probably will never own one. but i can certainly understand the american idea that a man should have the right to own a gun.
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 22 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,366,047,536.02
Total Points: 3,966,921,894.26
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RwK View Post
lol to be fair it's not as efficient.

I mean for protection, holding that damn thing between your legs to draw it back and fire out a bolt at a time is kind of a problem.

Like 3 guys v.s 1 12ga shotgun is doom for all three..........you'd have to be Van Helsing or some sh1t to take out 3 dudes with a crossbow.
lol, I was talking about the woods where it's usually one shot and done. In my city last year a Chinese boy killed his father in front of a public library with a cross-bow.
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,314,927.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
You can't always rely on the cops for the safety of your family. But at the same time, there are too many trigger-happy psychos out there.

ANd if you made guns illegal, those idiots who would would be first to use them, would still likely hvae guns. . .

THen you'd leave law abiding citizens without a gun in their house to be able to protect their family. .

My dad had a handgun, but I didn't even know he had it until I was like 16-17. . He kept it locked away in a hidden safe in his room. . .
Old 03-23-2012, 11:04 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 22 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,366,047,536.02
Total Points: 3,966,921,894.26
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Why personally I wouldn't carry a gun is because let's say I have to protect myself and I kill somebody I could be jailed for life. I rather not have a gun, live the odds that somebody might kill me with a gun as opposed to going to jail for protecting myself by killing somebody.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,110,030,868,767.96
Total Points: 12,175,207,947,485.50
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

The old saying, it's better to have a gun and not need it then to need a gun and not have it.

I don't care how many black kids get shot up. Every time a big story about a unjust gun shooting happens, the "lets outlaw guns" brigade starts chirping.

You'd still have the black market providing guns and a lot of law abiding citizens wouldn't go there, while some other people are strapped.

P.S. I don't personally own a gun and yet still, ban Guns on a 300 million nation?
Old 03-23-2012, 11:12 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,314,927.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Why personally I wouldn't carry a gun is because let's say I have to protect myself and I kill somebody I could be jailed for life. I rather not have a gun, live the odds that somebody might kill me with a gun as opposed to going to jail for protecting myself by killing somebody.

Which is the same reason why I would never carry a gun around. . An ass whipping is ust an asswhipping. . I feel like I can defend myself well enough to prevent getting beat to death. . .

Still like having a gun at my house, locked up safely. . .
Old 03-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,857,501,161,755.91
Total Points: 49,857,501,453,596.76
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

I tell you this... if a country decided to try come invade America, they're going to have a fu(kin' hard time doing so. Haha. You can times the number of troops we have which is about 3 million with 50 probably. That would be at least 150 million people with guns. Haha. 45% of America has a gun. That would be a very hard battle to pull off.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:18 PM
F l i c k e r
Gunslinger

Rep Power: 43 F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,492,631,993,349.15
Total Points: 21,492,632,102,092.07
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Because we are smart.

When the zombie apocalypse happens, US citizens will last the longest. Compared to the rest of the world that disallows citizens to own guns.

Good luck fighting a horde of zombies with a kitchen knife. Remember, you don't have to always get bitten. Just bodily fluid transfer.