Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,313,697.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
How do you figure? I gotta hear this.
When riots broke out, what were the neighborhoods that got affected by it? Minority ones that include black neighborhoods. Black businesses took a big hit during the MLK & Rodney King riots.

Black on black crime happens just about every minute.

Slavery was big thanks to blacks as well. From the ones capturing and selling them to the FREE blacks who owned slaves themselves.

I can go on and on.

Sure the Jim Crow laws were pathetic and so was the lynching but that's nothing to what they have done to themselves. My 2c.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Verstyle
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,046,709,928,216.41
Total Points: 55,046,710,283,985.25
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
When riots broke out, what were the neighborhoods that got affected by it? Minority ones that include black neighborhoods. Black businesses took a big hit during the MLK & Rodney King riots.

Slavery was big thanks to blacks as well. From the ones capturing and selling them to the FREE blacks who owned slaves themselves.

I can go on and on.

Sure the Jim Crow laws were pathetic and so was the lynching but that's nothing to what they have done to themselves. My 2c.
So slavery was big because of blacks? Hmm... I better get out of this thread.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
So slavery was big because of blacks? Hmm... I better get out of this thread.
As well. Yes.

Who do you think was capturing those dudes in Africa and selling them? Not the white man.

I'm not being racist. Just stating my opinion.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 49 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 179,066,576,110.58
Total Points: 600,068,008,102.13
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:

I can go on and on.

I cant believe this bullshet I just read. You need help.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
I cant believe this bullshet I just read. You need help.
It's not bull**** at all. How the hell do I need help? I'm just stating the obvious. Please correct me where I'm wrong.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:51 PM
Verstyle
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

Quote:
It's not bull**** at all. How the hell do I need help? I'm just stating the obvious. Please correct me where I'm wrong.
It pretty much was tribes selling their prisoners they captured. What the slave owners did was their own business and we all know it wasn't good. Now the tribes could of sold them to the slave owners and the slave owners could of treated them good or better... not slaves buuuut they didn't do that. So the slave owners are the ones that made slavery slavery, they had a choice on what to do with the people they bought. Like free them?
Old 03-23-2012, 11:57 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Quote:
It pretty much was tribes selling their prisoners they captured. What the slave owners did was their own business and we all know it wasn't good. Now the tribes could of sold them to the slave owners and the slave owners could of treated them good or better... not slaves buuuut they didn't do that. So the slave owners are the ones that made slavery slavery, they had a choice on what to do with the people they bought. Like free them?
I disagree completely. Slave owners as well as the people who helped collect, transport, etc. made slavery slavery.

Hell slavery still exist in this world today. I think in West Africa(Might be wrong) where an owner is black and the slave is black most of the time. Where is the outcry in that?
Old 03-23-2012, 11:58 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 23 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,121,889,025.02
Total Points: 6,722,817,348.31
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

A few years ago, there were a couple of rich white kids and they were shot in their car or parents car by a black kid on a bicycle. Why I am saying this is because whenever some idiot does something to a black person, everybody is labelled a racist. When a black kid kills two white kids from his bicycle, nobody blames the black kid and his people as racists. I was watching BET the other day and one of the hosts at the show at 6 was almost asking that the black community raise arms or smth.

What's racist is what the cops did. I have no idea if Zimmerman was a racist or just super dumb but that doesn't mean that if everybody who looks like Zimmerman is racist, this is crazy!
Old 03-24-2012, 12:06 AM
Verstyle
Banned

Quote:
I disagree completely. Slave owners as well as the people who helped collect, transport, etc. made slavery slavery.

Hell slavery still exist in this world today. I think in West Africa(Might be wrong) where an owner is black and the slave is black most of the time. Where is the outcry in that?
Slavery is still all around, we know that. Let me give you an example: If you're in the sex trade and you buy a girl from some dude to do whatever you wanted because you bought her. Now is that same dude still to blame for what YOU DO since he drove her to your house and took your money? Or would the new blame be with you and not the dude if you use her for what she was previously used for which is sex? I mean, you can let her go or give her a legit choice on what she wants to do. You have the "control".
Old 03-24-2012, 12:08 AM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 23 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,121,889,025.02
Total Points: 6,722,817,348.31
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Quote:
Slavery is still all around, we know that. Let me give you an example: If you're in the sex trade and you buy a girl from some dude to do whatever you wanted because you bought her. Now is that same dude still to blame for what YOU DO since he drove her to your house and took your money? Or would the new blame be with you and not the dude if you use her for what she was previously used for which is sex? I mean, you can let her go or give her a legit choice on what she wants to do. You have the "control".
True but the guy that sold her also is to blame