Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Should George Zimmerman be arrested and charged Murder?
Yes, we should arrest people who kill the innocent 18 81.82%
No, if you look dodgy, I have a right to kill you. 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2012, 10:40 PM
joseph5620
undisputed

Rep Power: 20 joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,041,413,903,307.24
Total Points: 16,084,419,030,275.83
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
My only issue with murder is I dont think his plan was to kill the kid, but they got in a fight apparently and **** went down.

From what Ive read I genuinley believe his intention was to play cop, find out what the kid was up to, and let it be. Not what happened though. Im not gonna be sure of anything cause I wasnt there and I dont know all the details. From what Ive read though, i wouldnt be prepared to send this dude to the wolves. His life is already ruined without a trial. Gotta love America...
And a teen who did nothing wrong has no life to ruin because of this guys paranoid delusions. Let's not pretend that Zimmerman is the victim here. Zimmerman gets no sympathy from me.

What we do know is:

1. The teen did nothing wrong/was not breaking the law.
2. The teen was unarmed
3. Zimmerman was carrying a gun when he was not supposed to
4. Zimmerman followed and chased the teen even after the cops told him not to.
5. Zimmerman called 911 46 times this year for ridiculous reasons

So what other details are you waiting for?

Last edited by joseph5620; 03-23-2012 at 10:46 PM..
Old 03-23-2012, 10:48 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,332,859.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
And a teen who did nothing wrong has no life to ruin because of this guys paranoid delusions. Let's not pretend that Zimmerman is the victim here. Zimmerman gets no sympathy from me.

What we do know is:

1. The teen did nothing wrong/was not breaking the law.
2. The teen was unarmed
3. Zimmerman was carrying a gun when he was not supposed to
4. Zimmerman followed and chased the teen even after the cops told him not to.
5. Zimmerman called 911 46 times this year for ridiculous reasons

So what other details are you waiting for?

One of Zimmerman's 911 calls actually did result in a guy being apprehended.

Nobody is saying Zimmerman isn't in the wrong. . . I just don't think he's a cold blooded murderer either. . .
Old 03-23-2012, 10:56 PM
the_ilest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 the_ilest has a reputation beyond reputethe_ilest has a reputation beyond reputethe_ilest has a reputation beyond reputethe_ilest has a reputation beyond reputethe_ilest has a reputation beyond reputethe_ilest has a reputation beyond reputethe_ilest has a reputation beyond reputethe_ilest has a reputation beyond reputethe_ilest has a reputation beyond reputethe_ilest has a reputation beyond reputethe_ilest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 761,335,946.44
Total Points: 112,766,370,041.26
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! a sammich made just for u - sugarsmosley 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey 

i saw zimmerman and i was thinking about the guy on the travel channel o well. hmm so the white guy killed the black kid. damn!! were the **** have i been.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:58 PM
joseph5620
undisputed

Rep Power: 20 joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
One of Zimmerman's 911 calls actually did result in a guy being apprehended.Nobody is saying Zimmerman isn't in the wrong. . . I just don't think he's a cold blooded murderer either. . .
And what does that have to do with the other 46 calls? Including "there's trash in the road?" With your logic, he got one right so that justifies his stupidity.

He's in the wrong and yes, he's a cold blooded murderer too. It is what it is.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,733,662,469,932.19
Total Points: 1,765,969,856,798.98
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj Pepe View Post
Because that's the first thing everyone turns towards.

Anything on black "racism"

Black on anyone "they're trying to make black people look bad"

I'm just sick and tired of people using race as a crutch for everything. If anything doesn't go your way, it always has to do with racism. I just hate people like that. (Not directing towards you but in general who think like that.)

A 15 year old girl has gone missing a couple days ago, what's the first thing I read? "When a white girl goes missing, its the end of the world. When a black or hispanic goes missing, noone cares"

Note, the girl looked like a mix of hispanic and asian.

It's like people insist and want a race war for anything.
I agree that the race card is used excessively (and I say this as someone who is part of an ethnic minority).

However, this is one of those instances where it's hard not to see this as racial. How else can Zimmerman still be at large?

This isn't doesn't even need to be distilled down into race, cos the facts of the case are so disturbing (you can tell who all the British posters on here are, cos this sort of sh*t - armed men chasing down suspicious looking fellows - is not part of our culture at all).

But you cannot blame people for citing the racial aspect. It hangs inescapably over the whole case.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,733,662,469,932.19
Total Points: 1,765,969,856,798.98
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
I just don't think he's a cold blooded murderer either. . .
He doesn't need to be.

He's just culpable for the death of a young kid. And that's enough to justify the outrage. I know it's a cliche but that boy was someone's son.

To lose your son in those circumstances - so incredibly unnecessary and excessive - and have the guy who pulled the trigger still at large, is an absolute joke.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:09 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,312,691.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

A lot of black people just wait for opportunities like this to act ignorant and justify their own racism. Sure that guy did do a crime and should be in jail but I don't really think it was a hate crime. Some people with a gun just want to shoot it, no matter who is on the receiving end.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 49 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,113,202,720.67
Total Points: 593,114,625,178.77
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
A lot of black people just wait for opportunities like this to act ignorant and justify their own racism. Sure that guy did do a crime and should be in jail but I don't really think it was a hate crime. Some people with a gun just want to shoot it, no matter who is on the receiving end.
Every race does the same not just black people.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:21 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,312,691.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
Every race does the same not just black people.
True but more black people are very vocal about it and blow it up in to something that's probably not.

Why weren't black people vocal with Mayweather calling Pac a "yellow man" or were vocal about a black serial killer like Chester Turner who killed over 10 people?
Old 03-23-2012, 11:25 PM
joseph5620
undisputed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
True but more black people are very vocal about it and blow it up in to something that's probably not.

Why weren't black people vocal with Mayweather calling Pac a "yellow man" or were vocal about a black serial killer like Chester Turner who killed over 10 people?
Probably the same reason you're not vocal against people in positions of power making racist remarks about the President of the United states. Are you really going to equate Zimmerman with Mayweather?

And what does a black serial killer have to do with this?

Last edited by joseph5620; 03-23-2012 at 11:29 PM..