Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-19-2012, 04:35 PM
1PnchK0
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,089.43
Default Jim Lampley interviews Sergio Martinez on his future. HD

really nice interview asking the champ if he plans to stay on 154lbs or move up in weight. Paquiao,Mayweather,Chavez Jr maybe. enjoy....

http://youtu.be/k1F46hFVcXw
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-19-2012, 05:09 PM
Pin Galarga
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Pin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond reputePin Galarga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,270,497.42
Total Points: 14,388,469.54
Great post. - dancovboxer 

Its obvious that Jim loves Sergio as much as all the other homosexual boxing fans do. He has moments of greatness but also shows moments of weaknesses as He allows B fighters to dominate him. Its almost contradictory to hear this guys critisizing him most of the fight to later contradict themselves talking about greatness.
At the end, He loss more rounds that He won and made Macklin look good most of the fight. Mayweather will take him to school if they ever fight because He depends on been the faster man as his defense and lacks a life a commitment to boxing compared to Mayweather or Cotto for that fact.
While He was riding his bike and playing soccer, guys like Mayweather and Cotto had already boxing carriers.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:11 PM
-DSG-
Matthysse will KO Garcia

Rep Power: 15 -DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 325,680,352,752.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Galarga View Post
Its obvious that Jim loves Sergio as much as all the other homosexual boxing fans do. He has moments of greatness but also shows moments of weaknesses as He allows B fighters to dominate him. Its almost contradictory to hear this guys critisizing him most of the fight to later contradict themselves talking about greatness.
At the end, He loss more rounds that He won and made Macklin look good most of the fight. Mayweather will take him to school if they ever fight because He depends on been the faster man as his defense and lacks a life a commitment to boxing compared to Mayweather or Cotto for that fact.
While He was riding his bike and playing soccer, guys like Mayweather and Cotto had already boxing carriers.
why u hating bro?
Old 03-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,225,005,037,030.18
Total Points: 2,471,005,237,390.20
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

"Nobody maybe in the history of the sport has been able to do more with a late start, getting into the ring at age 20 and accomplishing what you've accomplished is unique"

Goddamn Lampley is in full cheerleader mode, this dude started boxing at 20 yrs old and was more accomplished than Martinez at the same age :

Old 03-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,281,500.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

Quote:
Its obvious that Jim loves Sergio as much as all the other homosexual boxing fans do.
Talk about unnecessary but so funny lol.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Nicolino
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Nicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant future
Bank: 50,946,428,849.05
Total Points: 50,996,407,626.09

Quote:
Its obvious that Jim loves Sergio as much as all the other homosexual boxing fans do.
Sergio has lot of success with referees aswell...

Old 03-19-2012, 07:51 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 98 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,486,365,010,855,724.25
Total Points: 1,677,363,710,864,297.00
For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power 
Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane 
No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Macklin won at most 4 rounds and the KD was a joke....who blasted Macklin out like a rag doll and left him bleeding all over Lederman's scorecard? Maybe that distracted her from what really happened in the fight?

Sturm had to rely on the hometown judges to beat Macklin and had never been dropped at 160, Martinez broke him up.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:00 PM
punchville
Banned

Rep Power: 0 punchville has a reputation beyond reputepunchville has a reputation beyond reputepunchville has a reputation beyond reputepunchville has a reputation beyond reputepunchville has a reputation beyond reputepunchville has a reputation beyond reputepunchville has a reputation beyond reputepunchville has a reputation beyond reputepunchville has a reputation beyond reputepunchville has a reputation beyond reputepunchville has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,624.03
***Puga*** evading a perma ban and still not getting banned, props - Bakla Nation 

why does he always struggle vs bums?...
Old 03-20-2012, 02:04 PM
1PnchK0
Amateur

Total Points: 3,089.43

im a sergio martinez fan yes im lesbian.