Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-18-2012, 05:26 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 15 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,169,552.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

other then his #3 P4P Ranking...NOTHING!

is he to blame? Not really because he ran through what was thought to be the Top Fighters at 154 and 160 at the time (Paul Williams and Kelly Pavlik)

as for DiBella, it is easy to say what he is "NOT DOING AS A PROMOTER"...but if you think about it...WHAT MORE CAN HE DO? He can't force Chavez Jr to fight Martinez

and lets be honest, the more I watch that fight yesterday, Martinez really did not look at that bad, I think Merchant and HBO Broadcast has really influence some people to start HATING MARTINEZ which is just pathetic to me

Yes he has his Flaws and Holes in his game that can be exposes by a good Boxer with some SPEED...but at the same time MAKE NOT MISTAKE, it is not many fighters at 154-160 that can BEAT MARTINEZ!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,236,068.44
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

He brings speed ands size and very good boxing intuition , at 154 Floyd has a chance to win a UD because it would be a chess match , Pac has no chance , at 154 Sergio would stop Pac rather easy , below 154 is just a weight drained Sergio so beating him there is a feather only in the promoters hat , Sergio at 150 would be like 145 ODH .
Old 03-18-2012, 05:40 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,025,670,633,866,175.00
Total Points: 2,054,890,749,999,620.25
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
I'd like to know how you seriously believe that Pacman can beat Martinez.
I think it's a fight he can win. No doubt.

Does Martinez bring problems? He sure does. He brings alot of problems.

He's bigger, fast, good footwork, power, skills etc.

On the flipside, Pac may be the fastest fighter he'll have faced. He's there to be hit, Pac could land shots on him. I think It'd be a great fight.

I'd probably lean on Martinez but I won't say Pac has no chance. He's too good for that, IMO.

They're 2 of the Top 5 fighters in the world right now. I'd love to see them fight.

Same goes for Mayweather?

Is it a big risk? Absolutely. But that's what greatness is about.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,236,068.44
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
I think it's a fight he can win. No doubt.

Does Martinez bring problems? He sure does. He brings alot of problems.

He's bigger, fast, good footwork, power, skills etc.

On the flipside, Pac may be the fastest fighter he'll have faced. He's there to be hit, Pac could land shots on him. I think It'd be a great fight.

I'd probably lean on Martinez but I won't say Pac has no chance. He's too good for that, IMO.

They're 2 of the Top 5 fighters in the world right now. I'd love to see them fight.

Same goes for Mayweather?

Is it a big risk? Absolutely. But that's what greatness is about.
You have no idea how much these CWs have helped Pac , look at the trouble he has with JMM and and old shot Mosley frustrated him with a little skill and you think he will give a MW that is nearly as fast and fluid a boxer as Mayweather a hard time , GTFOH Pac gets owned and KOed by Sergio .
Old 03-18-2012, 05:48 PM
bMak
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 bMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 37,335.74

Martinez brings a threat that other fighters around 47-54 just don't. The problem is only we, the hardcore boxing fans, understand that threat. The casual fan doesn't, and the public demand doesn't match the risk, which is why the fight isn't happening.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that one of these guys deviates from the norm and takes the fight. I'd understand if they didn't, though it'd suck, but I'm hoping Floyd will give that to us if the Manny fight can't be made. We all know everything Manny goes through Bob and if he won't let Sergio touch Chavez, no way in hell does he let him near Manny. I think Floyd will fight him sometime next year, I really do. Outside of Manny, Floyd's options are slim in the way that he'll have to sell the fight to the casual fan with his name and his antics. If it ain't Manny, it's Canelo then no one. If Floyd continues to fight, he has no one outside of Martinez at 154 that would soup up the public or us. Floyd-Sergio happens in May 2013 if Floyd-Manny doesn't.

Last edited by bMak; 03-18-2012 at 05:54 PM.