Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 03-16-2012, 02:27 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 20,651
Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,502,103,185,663.44
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,103,185,663.44
Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler  unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus  Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr  For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr  Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts 
A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92  Apple for Pump - Poor Lad  Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant  Merry Christmas - Flab  ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
.........no homo - MANIAC310  for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830  happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr  To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak  Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe 
saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose-  Merry Christmas - TBear  No Message - fokas  No Message - fokas  new phone layout :fing02: love it!!! - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i  Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i  Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash-  Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash-  Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash-  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe  Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Scott-Weiland  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Post Comments Thread For: Vernon Paris: Holt is a Washed Up Bum, Coleman Wins

Vernon “The Iceman” Paris has an important fight coming up against Zab Judah on March 24th as they headline NBC Sports Network televised card in Brooklyn, NY. While training camp and preparation are going great for Paris, he recently got into a “fight” before stepping in the ring as he and Kendall Holt took to Twitter to spew insults to each other.

[Click Here To Read More]
Reply With Quote
BIGPOPPAPUMP is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 03-16-2012, 08:36 AM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tejas
Posts: 16,683
Rep Power: 88 UTEP has a reputation beyond repute UTEP has a reputation beyond repute UTEP has a reputation beyond repute UTEP has a reputation beyond repute UTEP has a reputation beyond repute UTEP has a reputation beyond repute UTEP has a reputation beyond repute UTEP has a reputation beyond repute UTEP has a reputation beyond repute UTEP has a reputation beyond repute UTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,664.86
Bank: 82,502,036,852,803,056.00
Total Points: 82,502,036,852,806,720.00
I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching  That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830  el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest  No Message - Sake1  :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 
No Message - chiguy91  GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner  i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830  :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830  No Message - Sake1 
I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose-  it's all good homie - -jose-  thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose-  Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305  BANG BANG - sugarsmosley 
to a true atg poster - jas  &lt;3 - Beercules  Beterbiev - wladavit  Enjoy Brother. - HughJass  Happy New Year U - HughJass 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas  Hepatitis C - jas  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas  Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose-  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose-  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 
Default

Who the **** are you to be talking smack about a former World champ who gave Tim Bradley all he could handle, this guy probly wont ever be a champ unless its handed to him. The only reason Holt lost to Danny Garcia was because he had sorry ass trainer Buddy McGirt for that fight. I hope Zab schools this clown
Reply With Quote
UTEP is offline
#3
Old 03-16-2012, 09:28 AM
leonthegee
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Corona, California
Posts: 1,435
Rep Power: 0 leonthegee is infamous around these parts leonthegee is infamous around these parts leonthegee is infamous around these parts leonthegee is infamous around these parts leonthegee is infamous around these parts leonthegee is infamous around these parts leonthegee is infamous around these parts leonthegee is infamous around these parts leonthegee is infamous around these parts leonthegee is infamous around these parts leonthegee is infamous around these parts
Points: 37,998.04
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,998.04
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liraj View Post
Who the **** are you to be talking smack about a former World champ who gave Tim Bradley all he could handle, this guy probly wont ever be a champ unless its handed to him. The only reason Holt lost to Danny Garcia was because he had sorry ass trainer Buddy McGirt for that fight. I hope Zab schools this clown
You gotta admit hes got a point. Vernons just hyping his fight coming up but hes a good looking prospect. Nothing wrong with a little smack talk.
Reply With Quote
leonthegee is offline
#4
Old 03-16-2012, 09:49 AM
FaustoGeraci
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 28
Posts: 1,470
Rep Power: 9 FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,886,658.04
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,886,658.04
You're alright, homie - Gift Of Gab  crack open this vintage and toast to ya boy P-Willy - Man In Black  Good post. - FeFist 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liraj View Post
Who the **** are you to be talking smack about a former World champ who gave Tim Bradley all he could handle, this guy probly wont ever be a champ unless its handed to him. The only reason Holt lost to Danny Garcia was because he had sorry ass trainer Buddy McGirt for that fight. I hope Zab schools this clown
Hahaha he lost because of a good trainer in McGirt? Shut up. Paris is right, Holt sucks.
Reply With Quote
FaustoGeraci is offline
#5
Old 03-16-2012, 10:50 AM
hitmanjosh
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 172
Rep Power: 7 hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,330.61
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,330.61
Default Dude be for real! When he fought Bradley

That was a few years back. Holt is a descent guy for bringing your fighter up against to see how far he can go but Vernon is right these guys are has beens or tomato cans however you want to refer them. I disagree with the age factor and disrespect because I'm 44 and I don't see much talent at all out there In fact I would luv for some seniors to come back and show these young bucks how it's done!
Reply With Quote
hitmanjosh is offline
#6
Old 03-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Elotero
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,852
Rep Power: 0 Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts
Points: 202,999,975,739.73
Bank: 203,684,433,743.35
Total Points: 406,684,409,483.08
Twitter Box - ThePhantom5  Salud, bro! - CubanGuyNYC 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liraj View Post
Who the **** are you to be talking smack about a former World champ who gave Tim Bradley all he could handle, this guy probly wont ever be a champ unless its handed to him. The only reason Holt lost to Danny Garcia was because he had sorry ass trainer Buddy McGirt for that fight. I hope Zab schools this clown
Paris right bro. Why so mad? Holt has been too inconsistent to give him that much favor.

Holt is a cool dude but in the ring he is unpredictable in a bad way.

Every single fight you have to wonder which Kendall is going to show up. The one who stops dudes cold or the one who doesn't let his hands go.

Garcia was there for the taking and Holt let him slip. He was getting hurt when Holt would land and was pretty slow. More tough than skilled.

Holt does come out strong for ESPN though, other than the time he got KOed. So it might just be the bigger stage that he freezes up on.

Paris has a point though, he is the future. Holt and Zab is on the way out.

Tim Coleman has heart and hasnt been ****ing around on Twitter and stuff so Im thinking he is pretty focused for Kendall.

I got Coleman and Paris winning both their fights.
Reply With Quote
Elotero is offline
#7
Old 03-16-2012, 11:06 AM
Eaner0919
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Age: 47
Posts: 8,703
Rep Power: 30 Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,226,917.62
Bank: 11,854,155,060.09
Total Points: 11,874,381,977.71
P4P 1 of Bscene's Best! - jazluvr  My Favorite Margo fan-bud! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr  Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr  Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liraj View Post
Who the **** are you to be talking smack about a former World champ who gave Tim Bradley all he could handle, this guy probly wont ever be a champ unless its handed to him. The only reason Holt lost to Danny Garcia was because he had sorry ass trainer Buddy McGirt for that fight. I hope Zab schools this clown
the only reason?

so you're saying it had nothing to do with how Holt performed?
Reply With Quote
Eaner0919 is offline
#8
Old 03-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Ko King 212
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Harlem NYC
Posts: 2,388
Rep Power: 9 Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,089,099.44
Bank: 19,862,981,028,376.62
Total Points: 19,863,000,117,476.06
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaner0919 View Post
the only reason?

so you're saying it had nothing to do with how Holt performed?
I know right. Was listening to the show and boy that sh1t was hilarious. Keep up the good work E.
Reply With Quote
Ko King 212 is offline
#9
Old 03-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Elotero
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,852
Rep Power: 0 Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts Elotero is infamous around these parts
Points: 202,999,975,739.73
Bank: 203,684,433,743.35
Total Points: 406,684,409,483.08
Twitter Box - ThePhantom5  Salud, bro! - CubanGuyNYC 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaner0919 View Post
the only reason?

so you're saying it had nothing to do with how Holt performed?
LOL..

That was the best interview. Vernon is a great character for the sport. Hope you guys have him back soon.
Reply With Quote
Elotero is offline
#10
Old 03-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Eaner0919
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Age: 47
Posts: 8,703
Rep Power: 30 Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute Eaner0919 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,226,917.62
Bank: 11,854,155,060.09
Total Points: 11,874,381,977.71
P4P 1 of Bscene's Best! - jazluvr  My Favorite Margo fan-bud! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr  Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr  Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ko King 212 View Post
I know right. Was listening to the show and boy that sh1t was hilarious. Keep up the good work E.
I've known of Vernon for the longest in fact we wanted him for sparring for one camp and was on the verge of getting him but then he had some personal issues

talented fighter and the smack talk he laid out wasn't just idle chatter he had purpose that's why I enjoyed it

didn't realize Kendall and B Jacobs dissed his brother like that so I can see why he is heated with them two
Reply With Quote
Eaner0919 is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.