Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 47 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,806,866,322,475,168.00
Total Points: 55,917,866,322,505,792.00
Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 
No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery 
No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
if an alien from outerspace came to USA and watched us to get a better understanding of capitalism, he would leave with the following definition

Capitalism: the act of feeding on the stupidity of the public to sell them things they dont need for the SOLE purpose of makeing the seller rich.

it is a definition like this that turned Marx to communisim.
sullys from outer space?
Old 03-12-2012, 02:10 AM
One_Businessman
Property Rights

Rep Power: 13 One_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,846,415.80
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze ATG poster - Mike D 

Quote:
not confused, just pointing out the cause of our mutated capitalism, big buisness.

No. It's not big business, it's Government.

You can't blame businesses for taking advantage of what the Government system is handing out. You have to blame the root cause, which is Government itself.

Take away it's power to pass legislation or regulation that favors certain businesses (while hurting the smaller ones), that lobby it's members in Washington. Don't blame the business.

It's the Government that has the power, not the business.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:13 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 30 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,233,820,463.55
Total Points: 59,233,932,309.89
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Capitalist View Post

Your entire posts are apples and oranges. Out of the blue pops up a guy names Spartacus, to rail against Capitalism.

I missed you in my previous that were more orientated towards the topic.
in this thread your backign a great president, in the previous thread you were acting like a capatalist.

if you want to actlike your self, thats fine.

if you want to back a president that would be disgusted with your train of thought and how "marxist" capitalisim has become then we have disguised interests and underhanded actions, like your heros.

thus i find here a better place to rail against evil.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:16 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 30 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Capitalist View Post

No. It's not big business, it's Government.

You can't blame businesses for taking advantage of what the Government system is handing out. You have to blame the root cause, which is Government itself.

Take away it's power to pass legislation or regulation that favors certain businesses (while hurting the smaller ones), that lobby it's members in Washington. Don't blame the business.

It's the Government that has the power, not the business.
so we cant blame buisness for the millon dollar donations to local elections and multimillion dollar donations to national elections?

we cant blame them for lobbying to allow them to make unlimited donations?

we cant blame them for the bail out that america protested against and had turned down....but magically still passed?

we cant blame them for the figure head puppet called bush?

we cant blame them for sopa and that other one?

there is alot that big buisness has done to destroty our right to life libety and the persuit of happiness.

what you need to do is check out the gilded age, history repeates itself and Coxeys army will return to DC.

Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-12-2012 at 02:31 AM..
Old 03-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
sullys from outer space?
there is no life out side of earth, just go back to your daily life and forget you read anything here.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:21 AM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 47 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,806,866,322,475,168.00
Total Points: 55,917,866,322,505,792.00
Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 
No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery 
No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D 

Quote:
there is no life out side of earth, just go back to your daily life and forget you read anything here.
you must be omnipotent to know the opinions of space traveling species. i just think its very presumptuous of you to assume you would know the opinion of those smarter than us.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:22 AM
Unknown Champ
Finish Strong

Rep Power: 24 Unknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,358,310,457,674.91
Total Points: 100,279,533,583,374.05
Have a drink on me! - Tunney I'm well schooled - bearman3000 No Message - bearman3000 For covering my bet - danny711 Good bet - QUELOQUE 
Good bet - QUELOQUE lol - Left Hook Tua Haha your sig made me laugh so hard, agree about Russell Jr as well, good post! - dancovboxer cause you made it rain...thought you would need it ;-) - WesleySnipes True cotto fan - AP♠ 
Die hard Cotto fan - AP♠ Good Luck Charm :D - *Boss Lady* Blue parallelogram for you - ??? Don't forget our bet! WARRRRRRRRRR COTTO! - *Boss Lady* Feel like sending you a present :D :kiss: - Bossy 
Happy Easter darling, you still ignoring me? lol :kiss: - Bossy For always supporting Brother Jay's efforts - Brother Jay For always supporting Brother Jay's efforts - Brother Jay Cool Cat - A-Wolf Good post. - FeFist 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Phenom Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Big Bill Clinton, reduced national deficit
Old 03-12-2012, 02:24 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
you must be omnipotent to know the opinions of space traveling species. i just think its very presumptuous of you to assume you would know the opinion of those smarter than us.
thats pretty presumptuous.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:31 AM
One_Businessman
Property Rights

Rep Power: 13 One_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond repute
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze ATG poster - Mike D 

Quote:
so we cant blame buisness for the millon dollar donations to local elections and multimillion dollar donations to national elections?

we cant blame them for lobbying to allow them to make unlimited donations?

we cant blame them for the bail out that america protested against and had turned down....but magically still passed?

we cant blame them for the figure head puppet called bush?

we cant blame them for sopa and that other one?

there is alot that big buisness has done to destroty our right to life libety and the persuit of happiness.

I don't except your premise. No, you don't blame the participants, you blame the source. The Government.

If the Government didn't have the power to bail out institutions in the first place, none of the participants (Businesses) would be at their front door, looking for a handout or bailout.

Why don't you read the initial post about Grover Cleveland. The Congress tried passing a 10,000 dollar bill to help out farmers (I guess they had influence over certain members) and he vetoed that spending bill on grounds that it was unconstitutional.

Now passing a 700 billion Stimulus or Bailout bill is the norm because the Government has been already expended, and the guys arguing against it are the ones considered the Extreme Right-Wing nutjobs, when at one point they were considered the normal ones.

I accept the problems that you described, but I don't accept your solution, which is to dismantle a Free Market Based Economy, and have the Government somehow be the Executor of a perfect, corrupt free, Communistic Utopia.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:35 AM
One_Businessman
Property Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Champ View Post
Big Bill Clinton, reduced national deficit
Yes he did. He was fortunate enough that the Dot-Com boom was brewing during his time, therefore there were more jobs and as therefore more total Tax revenue as a result of lower unemployment. Now the Liberals want to brainwash the masses and say that the Tax increases on the rich during Clinton were the sole reason for the balancing of the budget, to justify their Tax hikes, which is not true.

And he was also fortunate that the Republican Congress had pushed him on Welfare reform and other things, which he kept resisting at first but gave in eventually, or else there would have been no Surplus.

But as a total of the National Debt, it went up even under Clinton. Lets keep that in mind.

Deficit is just a yearly thing. The Total Debt is the overall spending, which grew under Clinton. Both parties are to blame.

Last edited by One_Businessman; 03-12-2012 at 02:41 AM..