Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Salardo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Salardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 400,536,990,995.22
When you use it think of me - BMWM3P This color matches your eyes - BMWM3P one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BMWM3P 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
I agree with New England (there's a first)

Gabriel is a biased joke. Just look at his twitter feed when some fights are on, he's one of the biggest trolls there is.

with the new internet age, any retard can be a "journalist.

Want to become a Photographer?
Before internet age, 1) Go to school 2) Learn to develop film 3) invest in cameras
Today: Go to Best Buy and Spend $99 then "pretend to be a photographer and post your useless pics of flowers and bridges on flickr

Want to become a Radio Host?
Before Internet Age: 1) Go to Collegge / University and get a degree 2) try to get a gig at a radio station and actually do some work
Today: Sign up for free at blogtalkradio.com while being a HS dropout and pretend that you're a host with your 14 listeners.

Want to be a Boxing Writer?/Writer/Journalist?
Before Internet Age: Complete 4 years in a school (the better the school the better the job you gonna get), travel and get inside scoop, do real investigations and write stuff on your own

Today: 40 years old and a HS drop out? Dont worry, just go to Examiner.com and become a "Writer", dont worry about fact proofing or having any sources, just copy and paste rumours and steal others people work and put your name on the ending line and press the "Post" button. Ta-da!
the thing is this: basically you are right, but in Montoya's case you are wrong. He talks to fighters all the time, goes to fights/press conferences, so his information is not stolen and unproven. He gets first hand information and to be honest he is eloquent and seems to be intelligent enough to write decent articles. So I dont really care about the fact that Montoya dropped out of high school as long as he is competent in his job. And I think he is very good on the radio show and a good writer as well. He asks the questions that hurt and I prefer him to some ***git who comes from university but only kisses the fighters'/promoters' asses.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Medved
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Medved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,313,067,849,262.50
Total Points: 9,488,067,938,870.90
Thanks you - Devils Advocate one of our best posters - Freedom. Have a beer for many stellar posts on the K-Bros! - ChopperRead That post of yours had me laughing my butt off.  Good stuff. - Rip Chudd No Message - dancovboxer 
Cheers for the stream &amp; joining in the thread, great chat - dancovboxer Keep up the comedy - rorymac You deserve it - Rocky... for helping bombs the great - Bombs No Message - rorymac 
Season 2 Champion of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S H O B O X Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willie Swindler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halls of Fame View Post
the thing is this: basically you are right, but in Montoya's case you are wrong. He talks to fighters all the time, goes to fights/press conferences, so his information is not stolen and unproven. He gets first hand information and to be honest he is eloquent and seems to be intelligent enough to write decent articles. So I dont really care about the fact that Montoya dropped out of high school as long as he is competent in his job. And I think he is very good on the radio show and a good writer as well. He asks the questions that hurt and I prefer him to some ***git who comes from university but only kisses the fighters'/promoters' asses.
but there's only 1 problem. He's extremely biased. He favours his fighters in a huge way. Just go to his twitter feed and look at the history of what he judges fights and his score cards.

There's a reason he has the same "clique" of fighters that get interviewed mostly on his show.

This would be like Floyd getting his bodyguard to start doing a show and the show will feature 90% Floyd fighters and bash on the rest of the 10%
Old 03-10-2012, 12:39 PM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 29 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,107,972,003,790.34
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas 

Quote:
He favours his fighters in a huge way. Just go to his twitter feed and look at the history of what he judges fights and his score cards.
Do you have any example of what you're talking about?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:39 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,806,195.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
but there's only 1 problem. He's extremely biased. He favours his fighters in a huge way. Just go to his twitter feed and look at the history of what he judges fights and his score cards.

There's a reason he has the same "clique" of fighters that get interviewed mostly on his show.

This would be like Floyd getting his bodyguard to start doing a show and the show will feature 90% Floyd fighters and bash on the rest of the 10%
Old 03-10-2012, 01:00 PM
PlayerKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.01
Total Points: 1,174,649,317.72
Happy New Year :) - Leohappy Have one on me - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
some guy with 200 posts in NSB thinks i'm a fan of the WBC and chavez. what does that really mean, exactly?
if a tree falls in the woods and nobody cares, does it make a sound?

or that i have it in for montoya?

the interview is aggressive and unprofessional

jose sulaiman is a total fraud and the head of an underhanded organization in a dirty industry

chavez is very likely a cheater, using drugs and the WBC as a shield against being caught.

the intervew was STILL aggressive and unprofessional

i've been listening to and reading montoya for years, for the record.
and i've been listening to LIITR long before montoya was even involved. i was listening to/watching duenez when he was exclusively on youtube.

i have tremendous respect for he and for montoya in terms of their involvement with boxing. they are boxing guys, deep in the sport. guys you can learn from.
they're still hardly professional at certain stages
I didn't listen to the interview. So I guess you are right.

I am only talking about suliaman and what he says about boxers. He wants chisora banned yet others do wrong too.

Canelo beat Archie up?
Floyd hit his ex woman?
Chavez is a drunk driver?

Chisora is banned for life, rightfully so, but not even talk of the others. Chisora didn't even really start the Haye fight.

Floyd has done far worse.

I mean the diamond belt even is a joke to earn money.

If suliaman kept quiet like he should, I would give less heat, but the mofo always has things to say:
Old 03-10-2012, 01:52 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 28 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,840,259,531,514.62
Total Points: 301,341,259,645,725.75
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 

I've just listened to the interview, and Sulaiman is ****in oblivious. A president who isn't aware of what's going on in his own company? SMFH

I do agree with New England that the interview got aggressive and inflammatory, but this needed to happen. Somebody has to push his buttons, so we can finally see how full of **** he truly is.

Last edited by kiaba360; 03-10-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:59 PM
El.Naranjito707
El Michoacano

Rep Power: 7 El.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond reputeEl.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond reputeEl.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond reputeEl.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond reputeEl.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond reputeEl.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond reputeEl.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond reputeEl.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond reputeEl.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond reputeEl.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond reputeEl.Naranjito707 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 195,568,757,508.45
Total Points: 217,873,130,538.23
!!! - `STEELHEAD I feel like sending pressies, have a cookie :D - Bossy for being a good sport. - jose830 

Its good to see people not beat around the bush. And calling them racist is pretty retarted. If you are a fraud you are a fraud.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Uncle Rodge
Rigotard

Rep Power: 8 Uncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,124,455,633,096.34
Total Points: 4,124,456,639,704.49
No Message - dancovboxer Happy Christmas amigo - chav 

This is brilliant!

The Don's "HE GLASSED ME" moment!
Old 03-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Fix
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,164,331.56

I'll hear this later.. sounds like its worth checkin..
Old 03-10-2012, 04:41 PM
mozzer101
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 mozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 93,599.71
start of your collection - mathed 

Its incredible that this guy is running the WBC. This is why boxing is going down the tubes. I get the impression that there was a communication break down or Jose was playing dum.