Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-05-2012, 07:53 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 22 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,219,558.55
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

I think B-Hop woken up a sleeping monster and this is what Dawson needed because for years I always thought he was a Top 5 Talent in boxing and a Top 5 P4P Caliber fighter...and he did reach that status!

He is the LeBron James of Boxing IMO, it is absolutely NOTHING that man can't do in the ring just a freak of nature at 6-4 but he moves like a damn Welterweight, only Mayweather is a more completely fighter then Dawson IMO, but just like LeBron and his 4th Quarter Issues, the same thing happened to Dawson over the years, once he got to the Top and on the P4P List, it seems like he just lost motivation and then he started to switch Trainers...EVERY FIGHT!

I think this is the fight though that we see that old hungry Dawson like we seen against Adamek and Tarver, Dawson seems to do great against Older Fighters anyway lol
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-05-2012, 07:56 PM
djtmal
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,097,670.90
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
I keep wondering also when did Dawson get his butt whipped by Pascal?

I remember the fight being stopped questionably when Pascal was on unsteady feet looking like he was on his way to getting KO'd by Chad.

Nice try though, Bhop gonna get retired.
hopkins fans always have a hard time separating fantasy from reality...
Old 03-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 18 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,011,102,787.09
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
you gotta love hopkins excuse makers/diehards....really hard to give a fighter like hopkins too much credit, when he spent most of his career a lightheavyweight, moonlighting as a middle to pad a record...

if hopkins isn't scared, he sure has shown much leniency in fighting somebody who has called him out for years like dawson did...all anybody wants to see, is if hopkins can do to dawson, what he did in his best win at 175, which is still a Tarver who was hanging out with Stallone on movie sets before the fight, and who beat the 160 lb version of glen johnson, who everybody knows isn't the same as the 175 lb version of him...

dawson got his butt kicked by pascal?..the fight i watched was fairly competitive, until a cut from a butt stopped it and it went to the scorecards, with dawson picking up steam...call it what you want, but he beat johnson 2X, tarver 2X, the same fighters hopkins beat 1X, all the while he was calling out hopkins....he beat johnson in the rematch, to which hopkins claimed publicly he would fight the winner of dawson-johnson 2, but instead went for what he thought was an easier touch in pascal for more $, to which dawson had to get a guarantee for the winner, and hopkins STILL tried to avoid...so go figure...dawson earned a fight with hopkins here son...

as far as your hopkins excuse that dawson bent forward to avoid a punch?...get real here...wtf was he supposed to do?...everybody knows hopkins right is followed by the head, and dawson apparently was prepared for it...hopkins threw the punch and left his feet, actually went airborne to land on dawson's back...ruining a fight that a lot of people felt he was trying to get out of for years, and based on his actions, inside, and outside the ring, is confirming it...
I don't have time to read all that nonsense. Enjoy the fight. Maybe you'll be right about Hopkins this time. lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
I keep wondering also when did Dawson get his butt whipped by Pascal?

I remember the fight being stopped questionably when Pascal was on unsteady feet looking like he was on his way to getting KO'd by Chad.

Nice try though, Bhop gonna get retired.
Nice try? Dawson lost clearly while Hopkins took the guy to school right? Just the same thing as ALL there common opponents. Am I wrong?
Old 03-05-2012, 08:06 PM
djtmal
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
I don't have time to read all that nonsense. Enjoy the fight. Maybe you'll be right about Hopkins this time. lol.

Nice try? Dawson lost clearly while Hopkins took the guy to school right? Just the same thing as ALL there common opponents. Am I wrong?

lol...after hopkins loses it'll all make sense...just please, no hopkins is old excuses...he could have fought dawson years ago...when he was making fights with shotroy jones and ornelias, or whatever his name was....lol
Old 03-05-2012, 08:26 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 18 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
call it what you want, but he beat johnson 2X, tarver 2X, the same fighters hopkins beat 1X,

ok
Old 03-05-2012, 08:30 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Quote:
hopkins fans always have a hard time separating fantasy from reality...
Ok so the reality is Dawson beat Pascal? Stop projecting please.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:30 PM
ABOSWORTH
Fυck ESB

Rep Power: 298 ABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,400,232,796,972,708.00
Total Points: 11,400,232,805,911,392.00
Look!! Up in the sky!!...It's a bird!!...It's a plane!... - Bendigo A - S a m u r a i B - S a m u r a i O - S a m u r a i S - S a m u r a i 
! - S a m u r a i ! - S a m u r a i LOL - S a m u r a i 3 More... - S a m u r a i And... - S a m u r a i 
I'm done. - S a m u r a i cheers! - -PedoBear- Thanks for helping me out! - Stoppage - Stoppage No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Respect to a true gent. - S a m u r a i No Message - -veteran420- A superman for the superman homie, take care you smart mothafukker - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the points champ. - Rip Chudd Happy Belated birthday - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BattlingNelson Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - NewYork Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RED ARMY 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Jackal Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ИATAS206 

The title of the thread is misquoted. He actually said "I thettle fo nuffin leth than a knockout of Bernard Hopkinth."
Old 03-05-2012, 08:43 PM
djtmal
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
Ok so the reality is Dawson beat Pascal? Stop projecting please.
the reality is, dawson didn't get his butt kicked by pascal, which the poster i was responding to claimed, but i forgot, you don't have time to actually read...
Old 03-05-2012, 08:51 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Quote:
lol...after hopkins loses it'll all make sense...just please, no hopkins is old excuses...he could have fought dawson years ago...when he was making fights with shotroy jones and ornelias, or whatever his name was....lol
So whats your point? Are you saying Hopkins is so scared and worried he decided to wait until he was 4 years older to make the fight? Wow that makes perfect sense Dj
Old 03-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Quote:
the reality is, dawson didn't get his butt kicked by pascal, which the poster i was responding to claimed, but i forgot, you don't have time to actually read...
the reality is compared to the way Hopkins Pascal went. Dawson got his butt kicked by Pascal.