Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-03-2012, 12:49 PM
polarcub
Banned

Rep Power: 0 polarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 53,831.55
Default Did Corrie Sanders save Wladimir's career??

I think Corrie Sanders actaully saved Wlad, I remember Wlad in 2000 was a mega mega attraction big to the point where he was put in Ocean's 11 alongside Lennox. All the talk was give Wlad 2-3 more tune up fights and send him against either the baddest man on the planet in Lennox Lewis in 2001-2002 or send him against American marketing icon Tyson in 01-02.

This is assuming Wlad continued to win, Sanders was suppose to be just the latest tuneup to the big prize in lennox or tyson. As faded as Tyson was in 01-02 I seriously think he would have taken out Wlad's jaw and half his face and ended his career in a very very brutal fashion as oppose to sanders who just halted it with baby fists. If Wlad went for Lennox (less likely since Tyson was always the bigger name espeically in early 2000's) Lennox would have just Golotaed him. Either way his career would have been devasted since Lennox and Tyson would have finished the job that Sanders couldn't.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Tiozzo
Banned

Bank: 151,374,525.33
Total Points: 253,541,109.46
for knowing your stuff and schooling newbies around here - Alx. 

Corrie Sanders' left hand was serious business, calling it baby fist takes away any credibility you might have
Old 03-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Cloud
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,048,583.37
I like ur avatar - zab191 For finishing 2nd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiozzo View Post
Corrie Sanders' left hand was serious business, calling it baby fist takes away any credibility you might have
This.

I like Corrie. He should never have been underestimated. Dude had some deceptive hand speed and power to go with it.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,304,249.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiozzo View Post
When he said Lennox Lewis had an ATG chin, that did it for me. Dude has 0 credibility.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:23 PM
polarcub
Banned

Rep Power: 0 polarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 53,831.55

Ya Corrie didn't have baby fists that was a over statement on my part. My bad. But the fact remain a 2000-2002 Lennox and even a faded 2000-2002 Tyson would have ruined Wlad a lot harder then Sanders did. I think it did save Wlad's career and image as well. Imagine all the Tyson fans if Tyson had KO wlad in 2001, which would have been a very very high possibility.
Every Tyson fan will have a Sig of Tyson standing over Wlad in a Ali like Pose.

It's actaully a lot easier losing to non ATG's because you can pass it off as a fluke or under estimation. Losing to a ATG you really don't have as many excuses and it imo hurts your confidence a lot more then losing to randoms.

Say Wlad fought his heart out against Lennox and still got dominated (very likely at the time), that is a much bigger shot against his confidence then just running out of gas and getting axed by Brewster.

Also I never said Lennox had a ATG chin idiot, I was being sarcastic because Vitali can't take out Lennox during the twilight of his career despite landing huge bombs. That being said Lennox had a massively underrated chin you KBro fan fuk. I like the Klitschkos too but I don't allow that liking to blossom into pure love and adulation which heavily clouds my judgement.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:02 PM
DontGlassMeBro
Banned

Total Points: 6,354.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarcub View Post
I think Corrie Sanders actaully saved Wlad, I remember Wlad in 2000 was a mega mega attraction big to the point where he was put in Ocean's 11 alongside Lennox. All the talk was give Wlad 2-3 more tune up fights and send him against either the baddest man on the planet in Lennox Lewis in 2001-2002 or send him against American marketing icon Tyson in 01-02.

This is assuming Wlad continued to win, Sanders was suppose to be just the latest tuneup to the big prize in lennox or tyson. As faded as Tyson was in 01-02 I seriously think he would have taken out Wlad's jaw and half his face and ended his career in a very very brutal fashion as oppose to sanders who just halted it with baby fists. If Wlad went for Lennox (less likely since Tyson was always the bigger name espeically in early 2000's) Lennox would have just Golotaed him. Either way his career would have been devasted since Lennox and Tyson would have finished the job that Sanders couldn't.
oh please you sound like a pre schooler writing about mythologies. whose career did tyson ever "END in brutal fashion". even if tyson were to beat wlad you're really fantasizing a little too hard kid
Old 03-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,258,673,386,183.14
Total Points: 4,259,673,407,372.65
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Steward saved Wlad's career
taught him to fight without leaving his chin open to be hit
also to stay measured, conserve his energy like a giant fighter should
he needed a good trainer to clean up his mistakes
and BTW, Sanders might be the most lethal southpaw puncher ever
he was a journeyman, but not one to be fucked with
Old 03-03-2012, 05:11 PM
DontGlassMeBro
Banned

Total Points: 6,354.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
Steward saved Wlad's career
taught him to fight without leaving his chin open to be hit
also to stay measured, conserve his energy like a giant fighter should
he needed a good trainer to clean up his mistakes
and BTW, Sanders might be the most lethal southpaw puncher ever
he was a journeyman, but not one to be fucked with
you can't be the most lethal ever at something AND a journeyman at same time. pick one or the other
Old 03-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,258,673,386,183.14
Total Points: 4,259,673,407,372.65
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
you can't be the most lethal ever at something AND a journeyman at same time. pick one or the other
he had a monster left hand punch and some handspeed
not much else though
it is what it is, Sanders was a dangerous puncher
he just never got past journeyman status