Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force

Rep Power: 32 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,309,410,325,317,428.00
Total Points: 18,332,721,817,624,520.00
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Default Devon Alexander Interested In Facing Berto-Ortiz II Winner

http://www.e a s t sideboxing.com/news.php?p=30995&more=1

Quote:
By James Slater - Fresh off his very impressive, dominant points win over the always-dangerous Marcos Maidana, welterweight contender Devon Alexander is looking for another big name for his next fight. Feeling stronger and more powerful at 147, and living up to his “The Great” nickname during the near shut-out points victory, the gifted southpaw put behind him his disappointing loss to Tim Bradley..

So who does Alexander, 23-1(13) want for his next fight? According to the man with all the news, Dan Rafael of ESPN.com, Team-Alexander are hoping to get either the winner of the upcoming Andre Berto-Victor Ortiz rematch or Mexican legend Erik Morales.

Kevin Cunningham, Alexander’s trainer and manager, told Rafael that the fight with “El Terrible,” if it happens, would take place at a catch-weight of 145-pounds, in July. It is the Ortiz-Berto rematch winner that Team-Alexander really seem to want, however.

“Devon has earned the right to face the Ortiz-Berto winner,” Cunningham said. “The winner of that fight is not getting Mayweather or Pacquiao, so why not?”

Why not indeed. 25-year-old Alexander is certainly deserving of a big, big fight now that he’s shown his mental strength and class against Maidana, and the Saint Louis man would have to be given a great shot against either Berto or “Vicious” Victor (for what it’s worth, I think Ortiz will defeat Berto for a second time). Alexander is right back in the mix already; a win over the welterweight title fight winner would possibly propel him into the P-4-P charts.

As for Morales; I’d be surprised if the ageing (yet still capable) 35-year-old took a fight with Alexander. At this stage of his great career, Morales needs to face guys who will stand and fight with him - not slick boxers who use a ton of movement like Alexander. If I had my way, I’d rematch Morales and Maidana, seeing how great and how close their first fight was.

It’s interesting what Cunningham said with regards to the winner of Berto and Ortiz not getting a shot at Mayweather or Pacquiao. Alexander himself, had he won that fight against Bradley, might have been in the exact same spot “Desert Storm” is currently in: with a life-changing payday of a fight with Pac-Man just weeks away.

But at age 25, Alexander still has enough time to be able to make the really big bucks!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-03-2012, 11:07 AM
any craic lad?
I'm All In

Rep Power: 16 any craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 167,169.33
great poster - El Cabron WARGARITO! - Rich Loc Jr drink up lad.. - the mesiah 

Id be really interested in that fight better then Devon calling out the May or Pac after their fights.Devon like Vic seems to have really thrived with the 7 extra pounds
Old 03-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force

Rep Power: 32 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,309,410,325,317,428.00
Total Points: 18,332,721,817,624,520.00
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Originally Posted by any craic lad? View Post
Id be really interested in that fight better then Devon calling out the May or Pac after their fights.Devon like Vic seems to have really thrived with the 7 extra pounds
Me too. I see Alexander beating them both.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:30 PM
zab191
Contender

Rep Power: 0 zab191 is infamous around these partszab191 is infamous around these partszab191 is infamous around these partszab191 is infamous around these partszab191 is infamous around these partszab191 is infamous around these partszab191 is infamous around these partszab191 is infamous around these partszab191 is infamous around these partszab191 is infamous around these partszab191 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 656,069,275.09
Total Points: 657,061,564.65
zab191 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. 

Alexander fighting against the loser of Berto v Ortiz, sounds good. With the winner having a crack at Bradley.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 75 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,817,497,879,600.14
Total Points: 88,847,630,387,180.78
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by any craic lad? View Post
It did him good, but I still can't see him beating Ortiz or Berto as much as I'd like to see that.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Freedom2014
Slayer of Theokoles

Rep Power: 252 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,977,561,875,351,736.00
Total Points: 42,977,561,875,548,968.00
Happy St Paddy's Day :) - Bossy Thank you Bro. You are one of the best posters here as well :) - raskat for your prompt payment :beerchug: - jose830 For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust 
Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland 
No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat For rennouncing your faith in Wladimir Klitschko. Good Job. Welcome to the Wilder side of things. Welcome to team Wilder. Bommmmmmb Squaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd - BrushMyHair To my fellow Beatle-maniac - led 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Me too. I see Alexander beating them both.
You like Devon Alexander don't you?

I thought you said you're not an American?

But you don't care what a fighters nationality is, do you? Only ONE THING matters to you about a fighter, and it's so obvious I don't even need to say what that is.