Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2012, 09:18 AM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,890,421,382.91
Total Points: 93,978,275,298.27
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PANDA- View Post
actually humans, like most mammals are naturally monogamous...especially women, seeing as parental investment from the male side is required to properly raise a human infant

most people cheat instead of leave because they dont like the idea of not having anyone to fall back on or they simply dont know how to fix whats broken
Seems strange that everybody fucks around then,it all stems from low self-esteem and it being more socially acceptable to have multiple partners these days,suits me,relationships are wank

And the majority of girls dont give a **** about 'parental investment' from the male,well not in a moral sense,only in a financial way
Old 03-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 392 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,430,262,383,032,539,904.00
Total Points: 1,430,762,344,790,018,560.00
thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. 
For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammedini View Post
Let say you've been married to this women for a while and after a couple of years she's letting you use her pu'ssy less and less until you barely have sex at all.

Is it so horrible for a married man to cheat on his wife if she won't fulfill his needs?

Is it okay for a married man to have a girlfriend on the side to help relieve the sexual frustration that comes with sexless marriage?

It's teh women's duty to her man to take care of his needs.
Why do this dumb cunt think she's off the hook just because she have been married for a couple of years.

Fuc'k That! take care of me you selfish bi*** or I'll find someone who will.

So what do you guys think?

Poll will be added
Short answers.

1st question: Yes, it is utterly horrible.

2nd question: No, it is NOT ok.

Its a marriage. She is YOUR Wife, not a high school prom date.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Rep Power: 6 Mohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 655,984,329.91
Total Points: 1,862,581,310.01
you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. you can pretend it's Cassius Clay's dick - Freedom. enjoy - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phook View Post
Not to disrespect you or anything Im asuming your muslim according to your name

isn't it against your religion if you sleep with other woman other than your wife?
no I'm not religious and should you assume everyone with a Christian name to be Christen than?
Why do you automatically assume that I'm muslim because of my name?
Are you crazy?
Old 03-03-2012, 09:37 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.11
Total Points: 2,140,326,059,985.72
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PANDA- View Post
actually humans, like most mammals are naturally monogamous...
I don't know of any monogamous animals, including humans. Humans are (largely) culturally monogamous but are not exactly naturally monogamous. And I know of no other mammals who are monogamous. Most mammals are polygamous or polyamourous.

Quote:
especially women, seeing as parental investment from the male side is required to properly raise a human infant
The "natural" investment in humans is ~7 years. Culturally humans tend towards lifetime parings though, at least in mainstream western culture.

Quote:
most people cheat instead of leave because they dont like the idea of not having anyone to fall back on or they simply dont know how to fix whats broken
From an evolutionary basis it is sound strategy - propagate your genes with as many mates as you can while ensuring the viability of your own offspring with your primary partner - as long as your primary partner hasn't been trying to maximise her genetic potential!
Old 03-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Rep Power: 6 Mohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond repute
you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. you can pretend it's Cassius Clay's dick - Freedom. enjoy - Barnburner 

[=-PANDA-;11848427]actually humans, like most mammals are naturally monogamous...especially women, seeing as parental investment from the male side is required to properly raise a human infant

most people cheat instead of leave because they dont like the idea of not having anyone to fall back on or they simply dont know how to fix whats broken[/QUOTE]
Actually......
Humans are designed to be Polygamous.
And most Mammals aren't Monogamous, sorry but very few are.
Alfa Male in a wolf pack has multiple mates, the alfa lion have multiple partners, the deer/moose/buffalo/Mountain goat males all fight for the right to mate.

The Male to female ratio, physical and psychological all show signs that Humans are meant to be polygamous.

There are much more women than there are men for a reason
Old 03-03-2012, 09:41 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammedini View Post
Actually......
Humans are designed to be Polygamous.
Humans aren't designed at all.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
AHaha sorry bro!
You are right.
Listen I don't believe in god it was a simple hick up.
I meant designed through evolution.
English is my 3rd language bro, You make mistake sometimes
Old 03-03-2012, 09:52 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,335,584.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Not intelligently "designed', per se, but we have been structured and wired through millions of years of evolution. . . Randomly "designed' nonetheless.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:54 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,335,584.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

I dont care how "in love" a man and a woman are. . Both men and women will be sexually attracted to other men and women subconsciously. . That doesn't mean they will all cheat, but it does mean that the desire and urge is always there (just as strongly in women as men).
Old 03-03-2012, 09:55 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
Not intelligently "designed', per se, but we have been structured and wired through millions of years of evolution. . . Randomly "designed' nonetheless.
If we were we'd be pretty badly designed!