Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Closed Thread
Thread Navigation

Old 02-25-2012, 05:09 AM
Salardo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Salardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 400,536,977,974.22
When you use it think of me - BMWM3P This color matches your eyes - BMWM3P one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BMWM3P 
Default Marco Huck would be the first "GERMAN" (LOL) Heavyweight Champ since Max Schmeling...

.......and that's why the judges (in Germany) will rob Povetkin if the fight goes the distance (which it will).
Marco Huck is actually Serbian and took a German name so the germans would celebrate him as one of their own. The last "German" who fought for the heavyweight championship of the world was Luan Krasniqi, and guess what, he is from Kosovo (and NOT from Germany). [Krasniqi got stopped by Lamon Brewster]
Arthur Abraham also isn't German, he is Armenian.
Felix Sturm also isn't German- he is Bosnian, he changed his name from Adnan Catic to Felix Sturm for the same reason as Huck.
"German" super middleweight champ Robert Stieglitz is actually Russian and his real name is Sergei Stieglitz.
Graciano Rocchigiani was half Italian. Only guys like Henry Maske and Axel Schulz and Sven Ottke are really Germans.
back to topic: I think Povetkin will box Huck's head off the whole fight. Huck is very limited and has big technical flaws which Povetkin, a former gold medalist, will expose. I can't see how Povetkin would get a decision though cause we all know how they like to rob foreign fighters in Germany.
My prediction: Povetkin will be robbed Lebedev style against Marco Huck (whose real name is Muamer Huki***263;)
and finally Germany will have another "Heavyweight Champ" since Max Schmeling.

btw did I forget to mention what a joke the title is which Povetkin has right now?? He ducked the Klitschko multiple times, Klitschko becomes the superchampion and Povetkin could fight Chagaev for a fake title....

Last edited by Salardo; 02-25-2012 at 05:15 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-25-2012, 05:16 AM
Cloud
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,048,564.37
I like ur avatar - zab191 For finishing 2nd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Germans are the biggest *****es in history.

I hold the French in higher regard...but I can't stand those scummy, froggy bastards either.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:41 AM
Superflo777
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Superflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 285,478,306,085.59
Total Points: 285,581,495,533.94
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

If someone takes on the German citizenship, he is German, simple as that. Same as with American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
Germans are the biggest *****es in history.

I hold the French in higher regard...but I can't stand those scummy, froggy bastards either.
Reported.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:22 AM
Afactor4
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Afactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 27,886.75

Don't forget Arthur Abraham's real name name is Avetik Abrahamyan (a very armenian name)
Old 02-25-2012, 06:44 AM
rochemback
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 rochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 757,722,854,194,449.88
Total Points: 757,722,855,206,328.62
tanks for early payoff - `STEELHEAD Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner for your prompt payment :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Good man - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden In recognition of  Super Bowl XLVIII e-Currency giveaway. 2014 - Tyler_Durden No Message - Salvadorsanchez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
.......and that's why the judges (in Germany) will rob Povetkin if the fight goes the distance (which it will).
Marco Huck is actually Serbian and took a German name so the germans would celebrate him as one of their own. The last "German" who fought for the heavyweight championship of the world was Luan Krasniqi, and guess what, he is from Kosovo (and NOT from Germany). [Krasniqi got stopped by Lamon Brewster]
Arthur Abraham also isn't German, he is Armenian.
Felix Sturm also isn't German- he is Bosnian, he changed his name from Adnan Catic to Felix Sturm for the same reason as Huck.
"German" super middleweight champ Robert Stieglitz is actually Russian and his real name is Sergei Stieglitz.
Graciano Rocchigiani was half Italian. Only guys like Henry Maske and Axel Schulz and Sven Ottke are really Germans.
back to topic: I think Povetkin will box Huck's head off the whole fight. Huck is very limited and has big technical flaws which Povetkin, a former gold medalist, will expose. I can't see how Povetkin would get a decision though cause we all know how they like to rob foreign fighters in Germany.
My prediction: Povetkin will be robbed Lebedev style against Marco Huck (whose real name is Muamer Huki***263;)
and finally Germany will have another "Heavyweight Champ" since Max Schmeling.

btw did I forget to mention what a joke the title is which Povetkin has right now?? He ducked the Klitschko multiple times, Klitschko becomes the superchampion and Povetkin could fight Chagaev for a fake title....
I think the name changing is ridiculous, but Felix Sturm/Adnan ***262;ati***263; was born in Germany and Marco Huck/Muamer Huki***263; and his family fled to Germany when he was 11 (and it was in 1993. For more information on what happened in Yugoslavia in the 90ies, read a book or get some common knowledge, for your own sake). Also Krasniqi has been living in Germany for over 20 years, came here as a teenager as well, same with Abraham, whose Family emigrated to Germany in 1995.
There are people out there, who are trying to make the most out of a bad situation in order to improve their family's life, I don't see how you make any sense in downtalking them. Racist.
The name changes are silly though.

And funny you have Lennow Lewis in your avatar. Isn't he Jamaican? Or Canadian?
Racist.

Last edited by rochemback; 02-25-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:54 AM
Enzo Mc is SHIT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Enzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,101,091,723.87
Enzooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! - Sir TomJones 

Germany has every right to be proud of the achievements of the persecuted people they adopted as their own.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Rep Power: 45 Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 333,407,667,380,929.75
Total Points: 334,301,578,863,525.06
Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 Merry Crimbo! - The Surgeon To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A Your 4000th post and you quoted me, I'm honoured! Happy 4k :wave: - *Boss Lady* 4 the uploads! - chiguy91 
Congrats on 5K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 well deserved - the collector For the massive amount of points given - MindBat Merry X-mas Lad! Have a good un! - The Surgeon 
Happy New Year - Freedom. You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS 
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one. - dan_cov Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 what up homie...just incase I want you to know I had nothing to do with that thread title change that's your thread bro - -jose- :love: - -jose- For the help buddy - Badzi87 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochemback View Post
I think the name changing is ridiculous, but Felix Sturm/Adnan ***262;ati***263; was born in Germany and Marco Huck/Muamer Huki***263; and his family fled to Germany when he was 11 (and it was in 1993. For more information on what happened in Yugoslavia in the 90ies, read a book or get some common knowledge, for your own sake). Also Krasniqi has been living in Germany for over 20 years, came here as a teenager as well, same with Abraham, whose Family emigrated to Germany in 1995.
There are people out there, who are trying to make the most out of a bad situation in order to improve their family's life, I don't see how you make any sense in downtalking them. Racist.

Racist.
Sugar Ray Robinson - Walker Smith Jr.
Willie Pep - Guglielmo Papaleo
Tommy Burns - Noah Brusso.
Barney Ross - Beryl Rosofsky
Rocky Marciano - Rocco Francis Marchegiano
Kid Gavilan - Gerardo González
Tom Sharkey - Joseph Zukauskas

Happened all the time in history.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:09 AM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Rep Power: 45 Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 333,407,667,380,929.75
Total Points: 334,301,578,863,525.06
Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 Merry Crimbo! - The Surgeon To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A Your 4000th post and you quoted me, I'm honoured! Happy 4k :wave: - *Boss Lady* 4 the uploads! - chiguy91 
Congrats on 5K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 well deserved - the collector For the massive amount of points given - MindBat Merry X-mas Lad! Have a good un! - The Surgeon 
Happy New Year - Freedom. You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS 
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one. - dan_cov Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 what up homie...just incase I want you to know I had nothing to do with that thread title change that's your thread bro - -jose- :love: - -jose- For the help buddy - Badzi87 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by titler View Post
Thank you for the current information on Nazi scum
Really?

Nazi Scum?

Idiot.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:27 AM
Khmelnytsky
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Khmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 675.31
Total Points: 148,864.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochemback View Post

Racist.
They wanted to call the Klychko brothers Walter and Willie Klitschmann. Thank god the brothers have more integrity and pride.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:59 AM
Superflo777
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Superflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperflo777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 285,478,306,085.59
Total Points: 285,581,495,533.94
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
They wanted to call the Klychko brothers Walter and Willie Klitschmann. Thank god the brothers have more integrity and pride.
They....I wonder who is "they" ?
Closed Thread