Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Bruno or Haye??
Haye beats Bruno 16 37.21%
Big bad Bruno knocks Haye sparkers 27 62.79%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 02-21-2012, 11:13 PM
U_TALKING_2_ME?
R U TALKING 2 ME?!

Rep Power: 6 U_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 237,043,320.82
No Message - U_TALKING_2_ME? you're a hero bro - DosRounds 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - U_TALKING_2_ME? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
Yeah, he did give Lewis problems before Lewis knocked him out in the mid rounds. And that was an off version of Lewis. If a loss like that to Lewis proves that a fighter is good, then Vitali must be some sort of god. Haye gave an "on" Wlad a tougher fight unless you somehow value performances based on how entertaining they were to fans.

And I'm not defending Haye's heavyweight resume. I'm pointing out how much Bruno's sucked and claiming that Haye's will turn out better if he simply sticks around and fights more people. I don't see Bruno being able to deal with Haye's ambushes. I may be speculating about what Haye's capable of at heavy, but at least I'm not exaggerating what a fighter with a drawn out career who accomplished nearly nothing would do.
ok but tell me this was lewis closer to his prime the Bruno bout or Vlad? and Bruno fought and beat better heavies than Haye could ever dream of beating, that was no off night for lewis because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed it was that way because Bruno made it that way way watch thc the fight and you will see the somewhat feel of desperation from lewis in that fight, the Vlad fight Lewis was not in shape and was slowly walking Vlad down a completly different feel to the fight very close to the feel of the briggs fight that "ok that was nice but here i come"
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-21-2012, 11:24 PM
U_TALKING_2_ME?
R U TALKING 2 ME?!

Rep Power: 6 U_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond reputeU_TALKING_2_ME? has a reputation beyond repute
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - U_TALKING_2_ME? 

Quote:
Yet Bruno won a title against McCall. And Seldon held one of the other belts. And I think a fat shadow of Bowe held the other.

Say what you want about today's division, but the K bros are top ten h2h all time and arguably top 15 on resumes all time (Wlad definitely is).

Haye's getting undermined here because he's (a) hated and (b) lost to Wlad (who even beats Wlad these days? Haye came closer than just about anyone since Wlad's comeback).
I like Haye, i liked his swagger and if he would have fought i think it would have been a great fight but he did not, and Wald never retired to make a comeback so i think you are talking about after he got ko'd. and yes Sultin gave Wlad more problems then Haye did
Old 02-21-2012, 11:25 PM
Cardinal Buck
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Cardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,046,107.30
Cheers to that! - E.P.T. 

Somehow you mixed up Vlad and Vitali. Anyway, Lennox was raw when Bruno fought him which is a lot of the reason why he looked so crappy, although he still stopped Bruno, and not on cuts. Vitali's version was physically past it, but had a better idea of how to fight. And Vitali did way better than Briggs, but that has little to do with the topic.

And I spelled out how weak Bruno's resume was in the other post. The man built his name off of getting knocked out every time he fought anyone good. Haye would be favored over every single fighter Bruno beat. Haye still has time to get some wins and have a better heavy resume than Bruno. His career resume is already much better than Bruno's if you count cruiser. Now that I think about it, Valuev and Ruiz had better resumes than Bruno; Ruiz by a lot.

Last edited by Cardinal Buck; 02-21-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:34 PM
kiDynamite92
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,639,950,744,037.80
Total Points: 1,653,950,760,770.90
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Yet Bruno won a title against McCall. And Seldon held one of the other belts. And I think a fat shadow of Bowe held the other.

Say what you want about today's division, but the K bros are top ten h2h all time and arguably top 15 on resumes all time (Wlad definitely is).

Haye's getting undermined here because he's (a) hated and (b) lost to Wlad (who even beats Wlad these days? Haye came closer than just about anyone since Wlad's comeback).
McCall wasn't that bad, certainly could last one Wladamir and KO him, not to mention going to war with Vitali. How can you rate Wladamir in top 10 h2h? can you really see him beating the likes of Ali, Louis, Frazier, Holmes, Bowe, lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Foreman, Liston? Do you? I certainly can't. Hell i don't even see him winning up against a prime Frank Bruno, who was actually a hell of a fighter.

Haye is underestimated because of hatred, but because of the style match up here a) Bruno is a big puncher b) Bruno has a jab that can with stand Haye C) Bruno is bigger and stronger D) Bruno is more skilful. David Haye is brawler with reflexes, Bruno will trap him sooner rather than later and crush him.

Haye came didn't come close on the score cards but every round was close yes. But really, who has Wladamir even fought in recent times that's much of a threat? No one cause Haye is the only one. No matter how far Wladamir has improved I still can't him surviving against a prime Corrnie Sanders.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:39 PM
U_TALKING_2_ME?
R U TALKING 2 ME?!

Quote:
Somehow you mixed up Vlad and Vitali. Anyway, Lennox was raw when Bruno fought him which is a lot of the reason why he looked so crappy, although he still stopped Bruno, and not on cuts. Vitali's version was physically past it, but had a better idea of how to fight. And Vitali did way better than Briggs, but that has little to do with the topic.

And I spelled out how weak Bruno's resume was in the other post. The man built his name off of getting knocked out every time he fought anyone good. Haye would be favored over every single fighter Bruno beat. Haye still has time to get some wins and have a better heavy resume than Bruno. His career resume is already much better than Bruno's if you count cruiser. Now that I think about it, Valuev and Ruiz had better resumes than Bruno; Ruiz by a lot.
you are right i got the names mixed, but Haye beat who at heavy? monte, big foot, ruiz, and that other guy i dont remember his name, that is a better list than Brunos entire career at heavy? what? ok, i'm done here
Old 02-21-2012, 11:55 PM
RINGG
Don't ask me

Rep Power: 148 RINGG has a reputation beyond reputeRINGG has a reputation beyond reputeRINGG has a reputation beyond reputeRINGG has a reputation beyond reputeRINGG has a reputation beyond reputeRINGG has a reputation beyond reputeRINGG has a reputation beyond reputeRINGG has a reputation beyond reputeRINGG has a reputation beyond reputeRINGG has a reputation beyond reputeRINGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 326,141,493,591,637.12
Total Points: 326,141,493,595,620.88
Ring RINGG Ringaling.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Congrats on 20K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! These are great - jazluvr Thanks, drink up. - Round 1 Ice cold. - Hard Dick 
here you go bro - chiguy91 cocktail hour - MANGLER uploads! - BostonGuy uploads! - BostonGuy uploads! - BostonGuy 
uploads! - BostonGuy Have a cold one on me bud - jazluvr have a snack - MANGLER No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest For 23k posts - Round 1 merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Keep it in the fridge for a few days :-) All the best mate! - Thunder62 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 

Bruno by knockout!
Old 02-22-2012, 12:06 AM
Cardinal Buck
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Cardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers to that! - E.P.T. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchampisback View Post
you are right i got the names mixed, but Haye beat who at heavy? monte, big foot, ruiz, and that other guy i dont remember his name, that is a better list than Brunos entire career at heavy? what? ok, i'm done here
Where did I say that? I said his career is more accomplished than Bruno's, which it without a doubt is. As long as he keeps fighting at heavy, he'll end up more accomplished at heavy too. Get some reading comprehension before acting all c ocky.

@kiDynamite92 I'm not even going there. If McCall is now kayoing Wlad, I'm in no way taking you seriously.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:19 AM
U_TALKING_2_ME?
R U TALKING 2 ME?!

Quote:
Where did I say that? I said his career is more accomplished than Bruno's, which it without a doubt is. As long as he keeps fighting at heavy, he'll end up more accomplished at heavy too. Get some reading comprehension before acting all c ocky.

@kiDynamite92 I'm not even going there. If McCall is now kayoing Wlad, I'm in no way taking you seriously.
i lied i'm back, and please excuse me i've been awake for a long time i dont mean to sound like that, but mabey i read it wrong. anyway back to the topic, really at heavy he is still unproven and skill wise he cannot match Bruno and surely not heart wise either, in fact i think even Gary Mason stops Haye also Mason was as crude as they come but what a rough tough sob he was, way too much for haye too handel for 10 rounds
Old 02-22-2012, 12:38 AM
kiDynamite92
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,639,950,744,037.80
Total Points: 1,653,950,760,770.90
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:

Don't, see if i care. McCall KO'd Lennox with ONE punch and Lennox at no time was able to hurt McCall. Lennox is superior to Wladamir in every way and if Lennox can't stop McCall do you really think Wladamir could? If McCall can stop Lennox with ONE punch do you not think he could stop Wladamir?
Old 02-22-2012, 12:42 AM
Cardinal Buck
Undisputed Champion

Cheers to that! - E.P.T. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchampisback View Post
i lied i'm back, and please excuse me i've been awake for a long time i dont mean to sound like that, but mabey i read it wrong. anyway back to the topic, really at heavy he is still unproven and skill wise he cannot match Bruno and surely not heart wise either, in fact i think even Gary Mason stops Haye also Mason was as crude as they come but what a rough tough sob he was, way too much for haye too handel for 10 rounds
No worries, I'm going to sleep now. Difference in opinion. I just think Bruno's style feeds into what Haye does more than some.