Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 02-19-2012, 06:47 PM
catskills23
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Age: 23
Posts: 1,877
Rep Power: 14 catskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,477,894.66
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,477,894.66
to a legendary poster, and tyson student - jreckoning This goes out to the ATG of posters Hall of famer CATSKILLS23 this one's 4 you bruv..Do us proud!!! - The Gully Gad 
Default Haye - Chisora wasn't a brawl . It was a streetfight

I am sick of people saying that last nights fracas was just a brawl between Haye and Chisora . Aswell as this a lot of people are saying that what happened last night was nothing new in boxing and mention that fighters of the past such as Frazier and Ali brawled in public as well as Lewis and Rahman , Tyson and Lewis . First of all Ali and Frazier didnt brawl they wrestled to promote the fight, the same with Rahman and Lewis, both of these fights were clearly staged . While the Tyson and Lewis scuffle was a real brawl, as both men traded punches and Tyson did bite Lewis leg . There were no weapons used by either boxer, even though it was still disgraceful behaviour from Tyson and he should of had his licence revoked . But this was much worse than that and had nothing to do with boxing and the promotion of the fight, which all the other scuffles mentioned did , even though the Tyson - Lewis scuffle did cross the line by a big margin. But last nights fracas not only crossed the line in boxing, it crossed the the line by a million miles and scraped away what little credibility boxing has left . Both men have clearly brought the sport in to serious disrepute . They both clearly intended to cause grevious bodily harm to each other, by smashing each other with bottles. One of Chisoras entourage did infact glass Adam Booth and he could of easily blinded Booth .The same with David Haye he started the brawl by glassing Chisora in the face, he also could of done serious damage to Chisora . It angers me to hear people saying last night was great for the heavyweight divsioin and it will bring back some excitement to the division and some even found it humourous . Well to the people who say that I will ask you this . Would you have found it exciting for the heavyweight divsion if someone involved in the brawl got seriously injuried or worse yet someone was killed , because it could of easily happened, for instance if some of the smashed glass cut booths neck it could of severed a main artery. He could of bleed to death within minutes and the same could of happened with Haye glassing Chisora . Both fighters should not only have their licences revoked but both should be banned from boxing for life . Also both men should be charged with intent of grevious bodily harm and should both spend time in prison. To put things in to perspective, if they were average joes glassing each other on the street thats what would happen. I cant believe boxing has sunk this low.

Last edited by catskills23; 02-19-2012 at 07:06 PM. Reason: misspelling
Reply With Quote
catskills23 is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 02-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23,113
Rep Power: 63 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,131,337,945,633.95
Bank: 25,258,013,754.56
Total Points: 50,156,595,959,388.51
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catskills23 View Post
One of Chisoras entourage did infact glass Adam Booth and he could of easily blinded.
Quote:
for instance if some of the smashed glass cut booths neck it could of severed a main artery, he could of bleed to death within minutes
lol no, Haye smashed him with a tripod

Quote:
I cant believe boxing has sunk this low.
It's been happening for decades. Go onto elie seckbach's site and you can see the top 10 brawls with many legends of the sport involved.
Reply With Quote
Weebler I is offline
#3
Old 02-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Shambleton
Iambic Pentameter
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The cliffs of insanity.
Age: 32
Posts: 11,101
Rep Power: 38 Shambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 123,838.31
Bank: 4,826,087,032.87
Total Points: 4,826,210,871.18
Drink up lad!!! - msagrain Sorry, I couldn't think of anything important or witty to say. - RiZOOM 12 inch Brighton special! - Chunk On Me - Roocky Watch those French bastards lose, Cunts - travi$ 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Congrats on 3k posts. Here's to many more - ??? Get it down ya son. - RED ARMY glad your back bro! - Melly-Mel Happy birthday. And welcome back. - 917-30 
Celebration!!!!  Welcome back and happy birthday my friend!!!! - abosworth I need your tasty girthy British meat in my cornhole now. I'd love to play with you little English Dingaling and put it in my mouth. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - Mizzou On the house, hun - TRAVI$ Premature Ejaculation Party for you 5K post. - Mizzou To: Jambo - TRAVI$ 
It's &amp;quot;The Spaghetti Monster Delusion&amp;quot; by Dick Rawkins. - OASIS_LAD Have a drink - mangler have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Chunk Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Gay and Lesbian Pride - Chav Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Chav 
Default

No one bottled Booth. Watch it again. Haye threw a tripod at his head.

Call it want you want, brawl, streetfight, handbags at dawn it is what it is. It is really quite sad for the sport, but it isn't anything new.
Reply With Quote
Shambleton is offline
#4
Old 02-19-2012, 06:59 PM
catalinul
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6,628
Rep Power: 19 catalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond reputecatalinul has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,708,463.88
Bank: 4,061,386.10
Total Points: 5,769,849.98
Cool poster. Always right on the $ - mangler good poster - JM1 Youre cracking me up in the Zelenoff threads - Kevin Jesus Cheers for that Augusts fight bud - The Surgeon 
Default

Ali and Frazier were fined 5k each for that wrestling match.Was that staged aswell?

And Booth got hit i nthe head by Haye himself.

And let's not act like people think only choir boys are involved in boxing,quite the opposite.
Reply With Quote
catalinul is offline
#5
Old 02-19-2012, 07:18 PM
catskills23
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Age: 23
Posts: 1,877
Rep Power: 14 catskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond reputecatskills23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,477,894.66
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,477,894.66
to a legendary poster, and tyson student - jreckoning This goes out to the ATG of posters Hall of famer CATSKILLS23 this one's 4 you bruv..Do us proud!!! - The Gully Gad 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
lol no, Haye smashed him with a tripod



It's been happening for decades. Go onto elie seckbach's site and you can see the top 10 brawls with many legends of the sport involved.


You couldnt be more wrong nothing like this has ever happened in boxing. Haye clearly glassed Chisora and Booth was glassed by one of Chisora's entourage. Also after Chisora was glassed by Haye he picked up a glass bottle with the intention of glassing Haye . Its not only the brawl that was bad but the fact that the security was was so bad and that Warren and Vitals promotor were egging Chisora on to go down to Haye. Also the tripod that Haye threw it could of seriously injured someone . There is no excuse for both fighters behaviour last night , both men are thugs and should never be allowed box again. You cant honestly compare this incident to Ali and Frazier . Ali and Frazier was a publicity stunt neither man threw a punch and they were only fined to make it seem a legitimate brawl . I am sure both were refunded after the fight.
Reply With Quote
catskills23 is offline
#6
Old 02-19-2012, 07:22 PM
DJ QUIK JR.
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 192
Rep Power: 6 DJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond reputeDJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond reputeDJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond reputeDJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond reputeDJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond reputeDJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond reputeDJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond reputeDJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond reputeDJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond reputeDJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond reputeDJ QUIK JR. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 63,906.89
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 63,906.89
Default

man shut up u ***git. u soft as hot butter. this **** was great. i loved it and it was great for boxing. i hope they fight by spring this **** is everywhere and people loved it. it showed the passion that could be brought back to the sport. this is what we needed man. im glad haye is back. thats my mufuaka. i hope he beat chisora ****less and then wlad beats him into a coma after.
Reply With Quote
DJ QUIK JR. is offline
#7
Old 02-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Drunk Punch
In Asian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hong Kong 香港
Posts: 5,432
Rep Power: 20 Drunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond reputeDrunk Punch has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,050,095,019.78
Bank: 357,993,749,881.20
Total Points: 378,043,844,900.98
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 
Default

This was just about the most exciting thing that has happened in HW boxing for years. Good or Bad, you can't deny its sparked some life into a dead division.
Reply With Quote
Drunk Punch is offline
#8
Old 02-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23,113
Rep Power: 63 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,131,337,945,633.95
Bank: 25,258,013,754.56
Total Points: 50,156,595,959,388.51
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catskills23 View Post
You couldnt be more wrong nothing like this has ever happened in boxing.
lol, as I said go to elie sechbach's site and you can see many, many similar incidents featuring many legends of the sport.

Quote:
Haye clearly glassed Chisora and Booth was glassed by one of Chisora's entourage.
No, Haye punched Chisora with a bottle in his hand, Booth was hit by a camera tripod. Watch the video (more closely this time).

Quote:
There is no excuse for both fighters behaviour last night , both men are thugs and should never be allowed box again.
Things like this are going to happen, you can't go ending entire careers every time it does.
Reply With Quote
Weebler I is offline
#9
Old 02-19-2012, 07:42 PM
amonb
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 506
Rep Power: 7 amonb has a reputation beyond reputeamonb has a reputation beyond reputeamonb has a reputation beyond reputeamonb has a reputation beyond reputeamonb has a reputation beyond reputeamonb has a reputation beyond reputeamonb has a reputation beyond reputeamonb has a reputation beyond reputeamonb has a reputation beyond reputeamonb has a reputation beyond reputeamonb has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 15,527.66
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,527.66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catskills23 View Post
I am sick of people saying that last nights fracas was just a brawl between Haye and Chisora . Aswell as this a lot of people are saying that what happened last night was nothing new in boxing and mention that fighters of the past such as Frazier and Ali brawled in public as well as Lewis and Rahman , Tyson and Lewis . First of all Ali and Frazier didnt brawl they wrestled to promote the fight, the same with Rahman and Lewis, both of these fights were clearly staged . While the Tyson and Lewis scuffle was a real brawl, as both men traded punches and Tyson did bite Lewis leg . There were no weapons used by either boxer, even though it was still disgraceful behaviour from Tyson and he should of had his licence revoked . But this was much worse than that and had nothing to do with boxing and the promotion of the fight, which all the other scuffles mentioned did , even though the Tyson - Lewis scuffle did cross the line by a big margin. But last nights fracas not only crossed the line in boxing, it crossed the the line by a million miles and scraped away what little credibility boxing has left . Both men have clearly brought the sport in to serious disrepute . They both clearly intended to cause grevious bodily harm to each other, by smashing each other with bottles. One of Chisoras entourage did infact glass Adam Booth and he could of easily blinded Booth .The same with David Haye he started the brawl by glassing Chisora in the face, he also could of done serious damage to Chisora . It angers me to hear people saying last night was great for the heavyweight divsioin and it will bring back some excitement to the division and some even found it humourous . Well to the people who say that I will ask you this . Would you have found it exciting for the heavyweight divsion if someone involved in the brawl got seriously injuried or worse yet someone was killed , because it could of easily happened, for instance if some of the smashed glass cut booths neck it could of severed a main artery. He could of bleed to death within minutes and the same could of happened with Haye glassing Chisora . Both fighters should not only have their licences revoked but both should be banned from boxing for life . Also both men should be charged with intent of grevious bodily harm and should both spend time in prison. To put things in to perspective, if they were average joes glassing each other on the street thats what would happen. I cant believe boxing has sunk this low.
Are you a little b1tch or what????
Reply With Quote
amonb is offline
#10
Old 02-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Golden
Bolton's Bastard
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London
Posts: 579
Rep Power: 5 Golden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond reputeGolden has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,711.80
Bank: 178,977,852,511.75
Total Points: 178,977,864,223.55
so thats how this works - Golden 
Default

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+paragraph%3F
Reply With Quote
Golden is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
brawl, chisora, haye, streetfight, wasent

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.