Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-19-2012, 04:09 PM
The_Golden_Boi
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 The_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 557.87
Total Points: 36,365.75
thanks - larrysmith 
Default Wlad 'shocked and embarrassed'

Wladimir Klitschko has called for action to be taken following the Munich brawl between British heavyweights David Haye and Dereck Chisora.

The two men clashed at the post-fight press conference after Chisora lost a unanimous decision to Klitschko's brother Vitali, the WBC champion.

Wladimir Klitschko, the IBF, WBO and WBA champion, reiterated his disgust at Saturday night's events, which he witnessed first-hand.

"I am shocked and deeply embarrassed by the actions of Dereck Chisora and his team over this past week," he wrote in an open letter.

"It saddens me how he represented the sport of boxing and disrespected the champion of the world Vitali Klitschko at the weigh-in and fight night.

"But even more embarrassing and disgraceful to the sport was the post-fight press conference.

"With journalists from all over the world in attendance, this same man Dereck Chisora, got into a fight with Adam Booth, the trainer of David Haye, and David Haye himself.

"Dereck then promised out loudly multiple times right in front of the press to 'personally SHOOT AND KILL David Haye!!!'

"For all of the great champions from the past that have been polishing the image of the sport of boxing and giving it the glamour, respect and recognition while setting a good example for the youth of the world to follow, this type of behaviour kills all that hard work from the former champs and teaches disrespect for the sport and fellow human beings."

Klitschko added: "There has to be consequences for these kinds of actions and must never be tolerated by the boxing organisations, the media, fellow boxers and boxing fans. It must be stopped, otherwise the sport of boxing is going to go downhill fast.

"I just wanted to share my feelings and thoughts with you and hope some type of action is taken to show the world that the sport of boxing WILL NOT tolerate this kind of behaviour."

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...d-embarrassed-
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-19-2012, 04:12 PM
The_Golden_Boi
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 The_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Golden_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
thanks - larrysmith 

Big Wlad seems to put all blame on Chisora!
Old 02-19-2012, 04:12 PM
project xxx1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 42 project xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,561,384,913,197.32
Total Points: 3,561,386,601,679.78
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest enough of Super! - D.I.E.S.E.L Thanks for the green - rorymac 
I don't know ... I feel like giving you a pressie. :) - *Boss Lady* act like you know.. - D.I.E.S.E.L for being fair - Ogecca MaMa Thanks Darling! To you too! I hope you have a lovely New Year as well xx - *Boss Lady* :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
Happy 15k :D :D x - *Boss Lady* For having a manly heart - Smokin'J love your sig still :lol1: - Bossy Happy Birthday, brother. - Terrel :love: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Wlad is a classy guy and speaks the truth

del boy kept starting trouble with everyone till Haye punched him up
Old 02-19-2012, 04:13 PM
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 9 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,622,410.84
Total Points: 21,628,240.84
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 

why should he be 'shocked and deeply embarrassed by the actions of Dereck Chisora ' , who the **** is he trying to please ?!

its got **** all to do with him , should have kept his mouth shut . It's boxing not a tickling contest
Old 02-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,583,203.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Chisora was to blame. I think he's spent too much time in his telephone box alone.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:15 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 91 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,438,980,706,885.95
Total Points: 124,438,980,707,457.23
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!!! - DonMega Bradley Tribe - mathed The Tribe,you already know - Rome-By-Ko STORMTROOPERS - DonMega For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 
Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley 
everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Chisora is a straight thug....LMAO @ Haye whooping his azz.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Lords of BoxingScene

Rep Power: 25 120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,957,084,487.31
Total Points: 28,567,163,040.39
to true warriors like margo and cotto! - sinep99 A toast to yet another great victory for Miguel! - The Surgeon For my own thread...lol. - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier cool poster should be wasted - led 
one for the road - led For the green - rorymac cheers! - sweetpea87 haha it was just a copy n paste - Konstantin 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

He then should've said: "Leave that for MMA..."
Old 02-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 86 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 624,537,420,594.32
Total Points: 624,546,319,894.88
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 

If Haye and Chisora were both banned for life nobody outside of the UK would give a sh*t anyway.

They're both worthless boxers and had they been from France nobody would have ever cared in the first place and the fact that they were both f@gs would be much more easily excused.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:24 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 26 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 154,777,406,259,871.09
Total Points: 154,779,423,280,073.62
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Lettuce be real, corrupt money grubbing promoters and sanctioning bodies that are jokes are making the sport go down hill, not the actions of one man.

Whether you want to admit it or not, chisora's actions have breathed some life into the division, aswell as putting the spotlight on them. Otherwise, would have just been another victim to klitschko, quickly forgotten.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:27 PM
The_Golden_Boi
Interim Champion

thanks - larrysmith 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman932 View Post
If Haye and Chisora were both banned for life nobody outside of the UK would give a sh*t anyway.

They're both worthless boxers and had they been from France nobody would have ever cared in the first place and the fact that they were both f@gs would be much more easily excused.
Bashing the Brits, even if both Haye and Chisora walked through the brothers then you would still say the same sh*t