Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Drug Testing Talk Adds More Motivation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Drug Testing Talk Adds More Motivation

It goes without saying that Devon Alexander needs to make a statement in his next fight, a hometown (St. Louis) headliner next Saturday against the dangerous Marcos Maidana. The former 140 lb. titlist has struggled in each of his past three fights, and suffered the first knockdown of his career in his last fight, a controversial points win over Lucas Matthysse.

[Click Here To Read More]

if only it did with pacquaio

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      It goes without saying that Devon Alexander needs to make a statement in his next fight, a hometown (St. Louis) headliner next Saturday against the dangerous Marcos Maidana. The former 140 lb. titlist has struggled in each of his past three fights, and suffered the first knockdown of his career in his last fight, a controversial points win over Lucas Matthysse.

[Click Here To Read More]
      why does alexander not get motivated to do 12 rounds instead of the joke 10 rounds that he has got in his last two fights

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wonder if hes gonna sue Maidana. But he agreed cause he has nothing to hide so i think Maidana is ok

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          I wonder if hes gonna sue Maidana. But he agreed cause he has nothing to hide so i think Maidana is ok
          it might be ok if alexander wins but if maidana knocks his ass out cold, we'll see if devon acts like a sore loser.

Comment

@Gabriel_Montoya Gabriel Montoya™
            @LimJampley No. As reported by Lem Satterfield of the Ring, Labcorp has been contracted to do this fight. But they don't do PED test so WTF?

lol

Comment

No wonder Cunningham is always the one to talk. Team Maidana was clear why the want this. They dont want to repeat what happened in Texas. They are helping the sport. Having this young guys and not real man is what hurt boxing most.

Comment

Working...
              X