Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2012, 02:23 AM #11
Bossy Bossy is offline
Yo Soy La Jefa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 10,628
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rep Power: 246
Bossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 84,962,315,213.44
Bank: 9,946,994,467,157.22
Total Points: 10,031,956,782,370.66
congrats on 10k - MARKBNLV 10k! - MELLY-MEL... Have a pint on me, eh? - sweetpea87 Best gift I can give u is my beautiful genes - led* a cup of coffee for the next time you see Cotto you won't freeze...Lol! - jose830 
for being awesome hehe <3 - oscar_angels091 for the boss lady. :-) - codey to a special lady - ~BoZz~ thank you lady boss. - G A M E Thanks love - MANIAC310 
ur a pretty beastly owner of nerds i gotta say. utter dominance to that racist burner - cawadoody To one of my favorite posters! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas - Freedom. Happy holidays Sunshine! - led* Happy Holidays Love.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy retirement - chav Tiocfaidh Ar La - Rocky... No Message - codey Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom. For always been super cool, XOXOXO.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Spartacus Sully Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spartacus Sully Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Spartacus Sully Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money View Post
She has a pretty face but the media are totally overrating her with the fact that she is a "real woman" because she is fat.

Sooooo she's a 'fake' woman because she's fat?

What they are saying is she represents the actual size of the majority of the population. It doesn't make her more or less of a woman because of her waist size.

The only reason women stress over weight is because of men.
Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:28 AM #12
Young Money Young Money is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,885
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Young Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,205,568.19
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,205,568.19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
Sooooo she's a 'fake' woman because she's fat?

What they are saying is she represents the actual size of the majority of the population. It doesn't make her more or less of a woman because of her waist size.

The only reason women stress over weight is because of men.
First of all they shouldn't be using any term, she is just a woman.

It seems you are brain washed into thinking that being fat is ok.

People should be stressing over weight for health reasons.
Young Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:33 AM #13
Flabtastic Flabtastic is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 224
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Flabtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFlabtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFlabtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFlabtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFlabtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFlabtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFlabtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFlabtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFlabtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFlabtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFlabtastic has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,006,946.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,006,946.00
Happy Love Day <3 - *Boss Lady* 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money View Post
First of all they shouldn't be using any term, she is just a woman.

It seems you are brain washed into thinking that being fat is ok.

People should be stressing over weight for health reasons.
Adele isn't fat, you spunk bubble. She's a normal woman.
Flabtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:34 AM #14
Bossy Bossy is offline
Yo Soy La Jefa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 10,628
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rep Power: 246
Bossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 84,962,315,213.44
Bank: 9,946,994,467,157.22
Total Points: 10,031,956,782,370.66
congrats on 10k - MARKBNLV 10k! - MELLY-MEL... Have a pint on me, eh? - sweetpea87 Best gift I can give u is my beautiful genes - led* a cup of coffee for the next time you see Cotto you won't freeze...Lol! - jose830 
for being awesome hehe <3 - oscar_angels091 for the boss lady. :-) - codey to a special lady - ~BoZz~ thank you lady boss. - G A M E Thanks love - MANIAC310 
ur a pretty beastly owner of nerds i gotta say. utter dominance to that racist burner - cawadoody To one of my favorite posters! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas - Freedom. Happy holidays Sunshine! - led* Happy Holidays Love.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy retirement - chav Tiocfaidh Ar La - Rocky... No Message - codey Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom. For always been super cool, XOXOXO.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Spartacus Sully Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spartacus Sully Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Spartacus Sully Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money View Post
First of all they shouldn't be using any term, she is just a woman.

It seems you are brain washed into thinking that being fat is ok.

People should be stressing over weight for health reasons.
I agree wholeheartedly with the first sentence in your post.

Brainwashed? I'm in the mindset that people are entitled to do with their bodies as they choose. Just because someone is fat, doesn't automatically make them unhealthy or lazy or whatever it is that you have been 'brainwashed' into believing. The same can be said for skinny people, just because someone is thin, it doesn't make them healthy.

Or should we all strive to look like a legion of sickly sticks?

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.


Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.


Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:39 AM #15
Ziggy Stardust Ziggy Stardust is offline
Life On Mars?
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,627
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rep Power: 60
Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 44,964.49
Bank: 214,808,672,846,536.09
Total Points: 214,808,672,891,500.59
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
Or should we all strive to look like a legion of sickly sticks?
There's nothing attractive about women who have the bodies of 12 year old starving Rwandan boys. Slat-rail fences need not apply.

Poet
Ziggy Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:40 AM #16
iLovesoccermoms iLovesoccermoms is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,907
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
iLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,358,220,330.70
Bank: 43,839,352,659,451.08
Total Points: 43,844,710,879,781.78
Kate bending over :luvbed: - jose830 lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
Default

dude u took a picture of your tv screen? if so thats pretty damn good its hard to not catch the black lines, anyways i was watching and if she was thinner i guarantee you guys would think she would be f*ckable

if kelly osborne can make herself look half decent then theres hope for this chick

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
iLovesoccermoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:43 AM #17
Young Money Young Money is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,885
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Young Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,205,568.19
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,205,568.19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with the first sentence in your post.

Brainwashed? I'm in the mindset that people are entitled to do with their bodies as they choose. Just because someone is fat, doesn't automatically make them unhealthy or lazy or whatever it is that you have been 'brainwashed' into believing. The same can be said for skinny people, just because someone is thin, it doesn't make them healthy.

Or should we all strive to look like a legion of sickly sticks?

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.


Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.


Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Being fat causes many health problems - so yes I woud say its unhealthy.

It's not being brain washed, its a fact.

You're putting words in my mouth implying that I think skinny people are healthy - I do not.
Young Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:48 AM #18
Bossy Bossy is offline
Yo Soy La Jefa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 10,628
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rep Power: 246
Bossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 84,962,315,213.44
Bank: 9,946,994,467,157.22
Total Points: 10,031,956,782,370.66
congrats on 10k - MARKBNLV 10k! - MELLY-MEL... Have a pint on me, eh? - sweetpea87 Best gift I can give u is my beautiful genes - led* a cup of coffee for the next time you see Cotto you won't freeze...Lol! - jose830 
for being awesome hehe <3 - oscar_angels091 for the boss lady. :-) - codey to a special lady - ~BoZz~ thank you lady boss. - G A M E Thanks love - MANIAC310 
ur a pretty beastly owner of nerds i gotta say. utter dominance to that racist burner - cawadoody To one of my favorite posters! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas - Freedom. Happy holidays Sunshine! - led* Happy Holidays Love.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy retirement - chav Tiocfaidh Ar La - Rocky... No Message - codey Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom. For always been super cool, XOXOXO.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Spartacus Sully Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spartacus Sully Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Spartacus Sully Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money View Post
Being fat causes many health problems - so yes I woud say its unhealthy.

It's not being brain washed, its a fact.

You're putting words in my mouth implying that I think skinny people are healthy - I do not.
By your standards, I'm fat. My blood pressure is 120 over 80, I have no health problems at all. No asthma, no diabetes, I run in the mornings, I have more energy than 90% of my thin 'healthy' friends.

Just because someone is 'fat' it doesn't make them unhealthy.
Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:52 AM #19
Young Money Young Money is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,885
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Young Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,205,568.19
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,205,568.19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
By your standards, I'm fat. My blood pressure is 120 over 80, I have no health problems at all. No asthma, no diabetes, I run in the mornings, I have more energy than 90% of my thin 'healthy' friends.

Just because someone is 'fat' it doesn't make them unhealthy.
I admire that you can be fat and proud.
Young Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:56 AM #20
Bossy Bossy is offline
Yo Soy La Jefa
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 10,628
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rep Power: 246
Bossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 84,962,315,213.44
Bank: 9,946,994,467,157.22
Total Points: 10,031,956,782,370.66
congrats on 10k - MARKBNLV 10k! - MELLY-MEL... Have a pint on me, eh? - sweetpea87 Best gift I can give u is my beautiful genes - led* a cup of coffee for the next time you see Cotto you won't freeze...Lol! - jose830 
for being awesome hehe <3 - oscar_angels091 for the boss lady. :-) - codey to a special lady - ~BoZz~ thank you lady boss. - G A M E Thanks love - MANIAC310 
ur a pretty beastly owner of nerds i gotta say. utter dominance to that racist burner - cawadoody To one of my favorite posters! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas - Freedom. Happy holidays Sunshine! - led* Happy Holidays Love.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy retirement - chav Tiocfaidh Ar La - Rocky... No Message - codey Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom. For always been super cool, XOXOXO.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Spartacus Sully Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spartacus Sully Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Spartacus Sully Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money View Post
I admire that you can be fat and proud.
Why shouldn't I be proud of who I am?

Because you say so?
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.


Why should anyone spend their life feeling bad about themselves because of other people's decision to be rude?

Until someone starts to buy my clothing/groceries, or my doctor says 'hey fatass, lose some weight', I just feel like my weight is only my concern.

Last edited by Bossy; 02-13-2012 at 03:09 AM.
Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
(pic, adele., crush, inside), yeah

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.