Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 02-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Shogunofharlem1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Shogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,052,029.19
Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 
Default Back to training

Looking for some advice on training. I have an addictive personality so when I focus on something I kinda over due it. I went through this with exercise and training about 3 years ago. I went from about 185lb- 135lb in about 3 months. The biggest problem I remember from doing that is that I started to feel weak towards the end. What I tended to do was to daily add on to whatever I was doing. What are good exercises to avoid getting that whole excess skin problem that people get when they start to loose drastically. Any advice would be appreciated

Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 02-11-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<