Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Sterling Archer
Paradigm Shifter

Rep Power: 13 Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,608,022,383,503.50
Total Points: 1,113,663,574,161,449.88
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D  Great poster - jas  Hilarious - jas  The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin  Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose-  Hilarious - jas 
Arrow LEGALIZING the OLDEST PROFESSION in the world EMPOWERS WOMEN

Why the hell is the oldest profession in the world (sex for money) still illegal in a lot of parts of the world? HOW STUPID IS THAT?

Women and men (im pretty sure pacboy is a male prostitute) have been selling sex since our monkey days (you want a bannana? suck my monkey balls. you want me to hunt you dinner tonite you ungrateful cro-magnum cvnt? stick this sabertooth teeth up my hairy prehistoric sphincter).

Bartering your body for sex is a human given right. Its been happening since the dawn of mankind. It happens in every corner of the globe. even antarctica i bet(what the hell is you gonna do there?).

It happens in western nations, it happens in islamic nations, it happens in secular nations. It happens in democratic nations and in communist nations.

Why pooosayfoot around this issue? Why beat around the bush?

I know because of religion. because of some fake ass moral high ground. Take a look at my country America, home of the hypocrisy of democracy, ITS ILLEGAL IN EVERY STATE......... except Nevada (las vegas). WTF is that bullshieeeeeeeeet? How ominous is legal prostitution when first world nations all over europe even australia have legalized it? If its so bad, why go vacationing in those places? Do they not care about their women?

OF COURSE THEY DO!!!!! THAT'S WHY THEY LEGALIZED IT!!!!! THEY CARE!

Legalizing the sex trade EMPOWERS WOMEN.

How so Splendid Sterling? Ill tell you c*cksuckers:

1. It makes women independent. No longer do they have to depend on grease ball scummy pimps for protection. No longer do they have to depend on organized crime.

remember that obama secret service scandal years back in COLOMBIA? A cheap ass secret service agent did not want to pay the full amount? he thought he could just STIFF esparanza gomez but she went to the police and got protection instead. HOW FCKING BEAUTIFUL IS THAT?

Now that same scenario happens in a nation where its illegal and she has no recourse but to go to a pimp or organize crime and she would probably be told to walk it off huuuwer, we aint going after no secret service. No protection.

2. ITS FINANCIALLY EMPOWERING. No longer do they have depend on pimps and organize crime figures who will surely take more than half of their cut. Legalizing it GIVES ALL THE PROFIT TO THE WOMAN who is doing all the work.

3. Its SAFER FOR THE WOMAN if its legal. She can just quit at anytime. No pimp or organize crime syndicate can enslave her and abuse her. she can just do it independently from her apartment or my preference hotels. If she gets robbed, or not properly compensated, she goes to the police.

4. ITS SAFER HEALTH WISE. You can regulate it by having them register so they get regular health check ups. It become required. The fact that its illegal, makes it more dangerous STD incurable disease wise for both the woman AND THE MAN buying because its all done under dark. No rules no regulation. no structure.

5. You can tax it. Money for the government.

6. Easier to identify and save UNDER AGED sex workers. the fact that its illegal and handled by organized crime only adds to the propensity of under aged girls being drugged, kidnapped, and forced into the trade.

Its a win win for everybody involved. You are not gonna stop women from selling their bodies for sex. It is their fundamental human given right.

Im not asking for your opinion.

Im telling you facts and logic.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:31 PM
Left Hook Tua
DON'T GO JASON WATERFALLS

Rep Power: 219 Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,559,131,560,079,568.00
Total Points: 90,559,131,560,169,088.00
alright bro, ill leave you alone, knew youd back the fukk down anyway - Ether  here, a milkshake seems like more of  your cup of tea you fuking faggot - Ether  Tuna - wazaa 2.0  *mwah* - led  Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Merry Christmas Tua - TBear  Happy new year! - Toney Loc  You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady*  Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady*  Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy 
Welcome back - Mike Tyson77  cheers chong - MaD vEiN  red horse - MaD vEiN  Cheers bro - dan_cov  Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts  Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts  No Message - Fresno  Spread love not war - Trudoe  your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32  Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali  Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler  Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000  Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether  Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether  Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

i'd legalize just to regulate and tax.

no teen girls under 21, no street stuff and mandatory std testing.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:34 PM
boxingfan91
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,014,000,144,383.09
:) - Beercules 

AMEN.....I was holding back tears reading this
Old 08-19-2015, 04:38 PM
El-blanco
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 32 El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute El-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,078,971,479,806,288.00
Total Points: 97,932,656,686,862,528.00
Top man! - Badzi87  No Message - -jose-  Tried to give you greens - mathed  Merry Christmas -blanco - -jose-  Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year to your and the missus E - HughJass  A man who knows his boxing.Mayweather vs Thurman thread.I couldn't green you again so have a beer. bro - HughJass  No Message - -jose-  couldn't green ya again. have a medal. - -KULT-  for crying over me saying you saved a Floyd pic. - The Big Dunn 
Merry Christmas, Retard... - Nay_Sayer  "los homos unite" - One more round  Can't have 3 flowmos hating in a row lol - Bardock  cheers - mortal7  Drinks on me - -Mustang- 
Am I your Alt now? Dumbass Cunt lol! - El-blanco'sAlt  Salud! I've been owing you a beer. - racer59  Haha.That Avi pmsl - HughGlass  No Message - hhs661  damn right, rigo aint shit! have some grapes for living in canada. - gift from vancouver - nivek535 

Old 08-19-2015, 04:41 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 139 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,528,122,581,829,177.50
Total Points: 3,528,122,581,916,893.00
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes  please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest  Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest  Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy  No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis  One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58  damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830  happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS  Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830  happy bday - -Mustang-  Happy bday grandpa! - led*  One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC  Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth  May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson  here's yours brotha :kiss: all out of love - -jose-  Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury  Moronic Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502  Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502  Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear  Childhood Cancer - TBear  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear  Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose-  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

This

Mostly so they don't spread disease.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:42 PM
Beercules
Mint Milana

Rep Power: 99 Beercules has a reputation beyond repute Beercules has a reputation beyond repute Beercules has a reputation beyond repute Beercules has a reputation beyond repute Beercules has a reputation beyond repute Beercules has a reputation beyond repute Beercules has a reputation beyond repute Beercules has a reputation beyond repute Beercules has a reputation beyond repute Beercules has a reputation beyond repute Beercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,900,627,925,219.55
Total Points: 220,240,172,708,700,480.00
:) - Beercules  . - Beercules  sorry to hear about your loss.... - Amazinger  . - Beercules  . - Beercules 
. - Beercules  . - Beercules  . - Beercules  . - Beercules  . - Beercules 
. - Beercules  . - Beercules  . - Beercules  . - Beercules  Free Jared - Beercules 
. - Beercules  . - Beercules  . - Beercules  No Message - hhs661  Cheers to the solo boxeo fights! - Tyler_Durden 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose-  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose-  Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas  Hepatitis C - jas  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas  Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose-  Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

Give this man a medal
Old 08-19-2015, 04:42 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 345 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 264,109,084,372,820,951,040.00
Total Points: 264,109,464,485,905,203,200.00
Happy New Year - Freedom.  Tagay para sa new year! - led*  Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr  Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas  Old School Thread - -jose- 
From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules  damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose-  Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair  that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose-  Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D 
congrats.on your first win - -jose-  Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose-  Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!!  Thank You for the Info - Enayze  Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm 
you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose-  cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D  SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER  Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose-  No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i  Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i  Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i  Childhood Cancer - ???  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32  Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234  Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV  Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

and connect them with Uber so they can come to your house
Old 08-19-2015, 04:44 PM
Sterling Archer
Paradigm Shifter

Rep Power: 13 Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,608,022,383,503.50
Total Points: 1,113,663,574,161,449.88
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D  Great poster - jas  Hilarious - jas  The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin  Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose-  Hilarious - jas 

Quote:

why 21?

what the hell is america's obsession with that number?

to me, 20 is perfect. they are no longer teens. they have gone through teen age angst hopefully, graduated high school so they have some kind of education and not utterly ignorant.

what's with the arbitrary selection of the #21?
Old 08-19-2015, 04:45 PM
1bad65
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 56,657.71

Quote:

I agree as well, except I believe the age should be 18.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:54 PM
Eff Pandas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,001,000,026,785.87

It is a little crazy a girl can give ***** away for free, but not charge for it. It'd be like if I as a guy could fix your car for free, but if I charged you I could go to jail. In the future people gonna look back & say them was some dumb mfers about sex back then.

Legalize Weed, Legalize Paying for Sex, Legalize Suicide. Thats all I got rn, but I'm sure there are more things that are stupidly illegal as of today in some countries.

Share This With Friends

Tags
pacboy's auntie , pacboy's future , pacboy's gay uncle , pacboy's grandma too , pacboy's mother , pacboy's niece , pacboy's sister