Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-06-2012, 04:25 PM
American Dream
Castillo beat Floyd IMO

Bank: 737,219,919,472.31
Total Points: 737,219,922,247.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
And, how is that?
how is what?
how is is that hes his best at 140..and didnt look as good at 147?
because thats how he performs at 140 vs 147

you said earlier this fight was "just as good as Floyd/Hatton"
but you also say Hatton wasnt as good at welter..are you giving this fight the same credit you give to PBF/Hatton?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-06-2012, 04:26 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 365,564,812,120.64
Total Points: 575,565,053,119.50
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Hatton got dropped in the last round and it wasn't called. He was pretty much done at that point.
yeah, I just rewatched that round. He clearly lost. I think Lederman had Hatton winning like rounds 7, 8, 9, 11 so maybe thats what I meant about outworking him later but I have to rewatch it again to remember for sure
Old 02-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,423,185,350,567.45
Total Points: 90,467,328,468,578.50
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Bradley will do everything he can to win. He's a winner, ugly style, boring fighter, but he's a winner. It's gonna take a very smart fighter to beat Bradley. Pac is not very smart, at all. Man, Pac is in for it.
True, but Pac is good at catching his opponents rushing in face-first, which Bradley does constantly due to his lacks of reach and height advantage against most of his opponents.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Bee Keepz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Bee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond reputeBee Keepz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 212,206.44
Total Points: 252,014.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dream View Post
how is what?
because he doesnt.

but you also say Hatton wasnt as good at welter..are you giving this fight the same credit you give to PBF/Hatton?
Look, Hatton wasn't any good at welter because he wasn't physically as imposing at welter than he was at light welter. Hatton wasn't the bully anymore, knew it and went back down. He couldn't muscle the welters.

How hard is that to understand?
Old 02-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Convicted_Felon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Convicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these partsConvicted_Felon is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,234.94

This only goes to show what kind of party it is. Bradley's a sound fighter. He has certainly paid his dues. However, I think this match is only being put forth because there is no one else really for the Pacman to fight. I think it's premature and Bradley is green when it comes to the upper echelon of the sport.

In ways I think that Pacquiao's team have a made a mistake that can cost him his spot on the top of the list (which only the Ring Magazine has him #1 but that's the OFFICIAL P4P lister so I can't say he's not the P4P #1). The Ring Magazine claimed they didn't demote Pacquiao because he had 1 bad night. They said that nobody called for Martinez to get demoted after his fight with Braker, so they will not demote him for 1 bad night. For 2 bad nights they will demote him. Especially if Floyd dominates Miguel Cotto and offers a stellar performance as he always does.

Pacquiao only (to me) has that spot to lose. So basically if he draws with Bradley or loses to him (which is a strong possibility. I'll elaborate on shortly), he doesn't really lose anything but a paper title. His fans may lose some bragging rights but that's about it.

Bradley is a very intelligent fighter. He has watched enough film of himself to know what kind of damage his head can cause. I believe he can land a headbutt/hook combo and open a cut that the ref doesn't quite know how to call. If they rule the cut accidental, Bradley can easily outbox Pacquiao to a technical decision, or the judges will have it a technical draw. That's the mistake I fell they're making. I think they're underestimating Bradley because he's a JWW but they're not factoring in the danger of an opponent who has the capacity to be a dirty fighter and he wants to win this contest more than he wants to live life itself. That makes for a very dangerous opponent. One that will do virtually anything to win. Pacquiao had better be careful. I don't like Pac much as a fighter (as a person I have a huge amount of adoration for him) but I don't want to see him get his ass kicked unless it's by Floyd. Marquez just kicked his ass and that was the other fighter I wanted to see do it to him. Pac had better be careful.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:31 PM
-Kev-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,866,137,864,407.91
Total Points: 24,866,137,980,128.80
fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez 
Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- 
mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily 
Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- &lt;3 u bro - sugarsmosley 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
True, but Pac is good at catching his opponents rushing in face-first, which Bradley does constantly due to his lacks of reach and height advantage against most of his opponents.
Lol no he doesn't man.

Pac IS good at catching Mexican defenseless come forward fighters. Bradley is not a come forward fighter, or a brawler. He's aggressive yes, but he's not a face first fighter. Man, people are so mistaken about Bradley's style.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:32 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 78 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,958,455.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dream View Post
how is what?
because thats how he performs at 140 vs 147

Yes I feel both fights are on the same level. However, what I feel both fighters(Bradley/Hatton) are capable off in form of talent, skills, intangibles are quite different.

Hatton lost an advantage at 147 of what he had at 140.

What advantages does Bradley losses at 147 that he had at 140?

But, yea I give them same credit. it's not a great fight. It's not a terrible fight. And, it's actually fight that I might very well pay to see.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:32 PM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 91 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,674,088,675,792.81
Total Points: 1,000,136,677,254,173,056.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Bradley punches too, too wild to beat Pacquiao.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:33 PM
p4p-champ
King of the Ring

Rep Power: 14 p4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 485,691,052,196.10
Total Points: 685,727,873,917.52
Be Joyful - Gift Giver pactard stomping champion - I'm so sorry 

Will Pacquiao vs Bradley be held at Arum's new Temporary stadium?
Old 02-06-2012, 04:36 PM
PACsmash
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PACsmash has a reputation beyond reputePACsmash has a reputation beyond reputePACsmash has a reputation beyond reputePACsmash has a reputation beyond reputePACsmash has a reputation beyond reputePACsmash has a reputation beyond reputePACsmash has a reputation beyond reputePACsmash has a reputation beyond reputePACsmash has a reputation beyond reputePACsmash has a reputation beyond reputePACsmash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,759.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Lol no he doesn't man.

Pac IS good at catching Mexican defenseless come forward fighters. Bradley is not a come forward fighter, or a brawler. He's aggressive yes, but he's not a face first fighter. Man, people are so mistaken about Bradley's style.
i guess ledwaba, clottey and mosley are mexican too??