Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2012, 04:43 PM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 65 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,998,602,685,441,656.25
Total Points: 2,004,144,956,319,758.75
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 
Default Woman Blames Parents Divorce For Her Sex Addiction. Slept With Over 1000 Men

At 17 years of age, she already had slept with 40 different people.
In one 24 hour period alone, she slept with 7 people,, sometimes a few at a time.
42 year old UK resident Crystal Warren is an admitted sex addict. People dont usually associate sex addiction with women, were normally the ones accused of making excuses before the lights go off but with me its different. I think about sex all day she told the Daily Mirror.
Crystal blames witnessing her parents marriage fall apart when she was 5 for her desire of 'no strings attached' loving.
Looking back it was watching all this when I was very young that has made me the way I am, she says. I see the pain relationships cause.
Crystal lost her virginity at 15 with a school friend, and believes she became an addict straight away. I felt empowered after I lost my virginity, she says. I loved the feeling of being wanted so badly by the boy I lost it to.
She was soon having sex with boys her age and bedding someone new every other month. By the time she was 17 she had slept with 40 people. I didnt think anything of it at the time, she says.I thought all the girls in my village were experimenting, too.
I didnt know 40 men was more than most women sleep with in a lifetime. All I knew was that I felt good about myself when I was having sex.
Crystal claims she has always practiced safe sex. She isnt able to have children but ensures she doesnt contract any STDs.
While most women are looking for men interested in a commitment, with Crystal that couldn't be further from the truth.
I didnt understand why they couldnt just enjoy the sex and walk away, she says.
Like any addiction, if Crystal doesnt get what she wants she feels moody and frustrated.
Id begin to feel hungry for sex, she says. Id go on the prowl for men on my lunch breaks. If I didnt manage to have sex Id be unproductive all afternoon.
At the weekends, Id leave the house in the middle of the day to find men at pubs or coffee shops to pick up and take home. The feeling of satisfaction is almost instant.
If I go without for a few days I start to feel desperately low, depressed and lack energy. I begin to see men as sexual objects. Walking along the street my mind races with thoughts of sex, especially with younger men.
On a bad day Id have sex with seven different guys in 24 hours, sometimes a few at a time. It was difficult to fit it all in the day. I would sleep with a man in the morning, one at lunch and then as many as possible in the evening.
As she hit 35, Crystal began to realize most of her friends were settling down, getting married and having families.
Watching them was strange for me. I still craved going out and meeting men, so I ditched them and made new, younger friends so I could carry on clubbing and going to pubs.
I didnt want to go to dinner parties and talk about current affairs. I wanted sex. And I wasnt going to get it there''.
At 40, Crystal finally confronted her addiction.
I know Im a sex addict, but I cant face getting professional help, she says. Sex is the only thing that makes me feel good about myself. Im a member of online dating website CougarLife.com, which helps me find men who can keep up with my high sex drive.
I guess when the men start saying no, Ill stop having sex. I know some people must think Im a terrible person, but believe me Im not proud of myself.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 77,175,318,029,048.06
Total Points: 77,219,461,140,464.55
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

Old 01-29-2012, 04:47 PM
D.I.E.S.E.L
No Risk-No Nothing

Rep Power: 47 D.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond reputeD.I.E.S.E.L has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,710,849,271,554.88
Total Points: 103,715,849,314,125.81
No Message - Sir TomJones I know you like! - komodo have a strawberry - AL YANKAB*TCH here's another bro - chiguy91 No Message - ??? 
Respect - rorymac Have another - rorymac drink up - project xxx1 cocktail hour - MANGLER About time - Rocky... 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy holdays bro! - led 
merry xmas big man - project xxx1 Happy new year! - Toney Loc stay in shape - KING MEAT your sig is funny bro, lol! - Mike Tyson77 drink up my brother - Mike Tyson77 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Left Hook Tua AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER 
Send a message via ICQ to D.I.E.S.E.L Send a message via AIM to D.I.E.S.E.L Send a message via Yahoo to D.I.E.S.E.L Send a message via Skype™ to D.I.E.S.E.L

bah blah blah bah ba...
Old 01-29-2012, 04:50 PM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 65 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
bah blah blah bah ba...
you would hit.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:50 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 22 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,000,720,373.10
Total Points: 4,601,611,514.64
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

She's kind of nasty though
Old 01-30-2012, 05:45 PM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

1000 men hit, you wouldnt?
Old 01-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Born2Live
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Born2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond reputeBorn2Live has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,147,240,114.06
Total Points: 1,178,427,543.36
For making me laugh. - Barnburner 

I doubt my d!ck would go hard trying to mess with that, dyke looking like b!tch.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,442,438.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant
Thumbs down

ehhh pass........
Old 01-30-2012, 05:49 PM
TBear
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 429 TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 477,971,416,050,564,736.00
Total Points: 477,971,416,050,566,528.00
congrats on 60k posts! - jazluvr great espn gallery!! , just finished wlad vs jackson.another great quality upload. - CAPT AMSTERDAM Some espn classic fights... awesome thread T!  I can't beleive I've never seen it - jose830 i couldn't green you , so here's a beer TBear!! - HUGH JASS GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner 
I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 One of BScenes best - jazluvr happy holidays bro - jazluvr thanks T...Merry Christmas to you too. - -jose- lol sorry about the rose, I meant to send you some bubbly lol - -jose- 
Happy Holidays, bud! - Talisayen Happy Holidays, TBear! - peyk-peyk Good looking out, TBear! - Fistic everything good T thanks for asking - -jose- blue parallelogram to you :D - lebrick 
legendary - lazy Classic Boxing Pictures - - Ram Raid - Hope you had a good long weekend. - -jose- Thanks for honoring your bet in a timely manner bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden honestly T I believe you would make the perfect Mod you got my vote... is it cool with you if I post that on the thread? - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

She could of made alot of money.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:53 PM
???
The Last of Us

Rep Power: 513 ??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,290,146,128,227.93
Total Points: 18,290,147,823,119.65
You take that, I'll grab this ... fun times had by us :luvbed: - Bossy You'll need those more than I will. Get your energy up, love, you'll need it :kiss: - Bossy Drake is a boss. - Very Rich Man Top man - komodo here's something different. - chiguy91 
Happy Birthday! - TBear No Message - Starof David bringin back the gift thread - MANGLER Thanks here's one in return - codey please return the favor, bro. - RossCA 
No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - Fire and Fear Thank you, here is your mystery box. - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - messenger :) - EvilGenius No Message - titanium No Message - MartinC gifts on gifts - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Toda Caine Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sgt Rock Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Tomato Can Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Firewall Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - dj emz 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - apl n 2 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dough401 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - chiguy91 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - arraamis 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Kuyukut World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey