Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-29-2012, 03:15 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,331,989,484,260.91
Total Points: 4,342,589,602,875.68
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet682006 View Post
And the reality is boxing has gone down hill in popularity to point where it's a niche sport like the X games where at one time it was a major sport on par with baseball and football.

That IS reality. If the decline of boxing doesn't cause you any alarm then I don't know what to say to you.

Poet
It doesn't, I know that isn't changing so I don't concern myself with that. I know if dudes had no chance for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow it would be in even worse shape though.

Times change you can either keep making buggy whips or find a new way to make the company work~

I don't blame the fighters for that, as people still like watching hand to hand combat. The people in charge have screwed the pooch and let the game fall apart on the low end only concerned about the top end which pays out, but they forget without the low end guys will never reach the high end.

If only the people in charge, or if even anyone was in charge were like you maybe the sport would be better off.

Last edited by The Gambler1981; 01-29-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-29-2012, 03:19 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,331,989,484,260.91
Total Points: 4,342,589,602,875.68
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetech View Post
LMFAAOOO at the pure and utter pwnage of gambler. I knew that gambler was involved in a 28 page thread trying his hardest not to concede to anything and thinking that he actually won the argument by always getting the last word in with non sensical, hypothetical, moving the goal posts, twisting the truth rebuttals.

smh at this thread and larry. everybody knows being mandatory doesnt always equate to a boxer earning it. boxing organizations are so corrupt that rankings and mandatories have been changed to fit their agenda.

this is common knowledge.
I am not scared of this thread I am perfectly happy with it, or I wouldn't still be here.

Besides people who disagree are just the opposite side of a bet, I don't view the sport to look at it the same as most sheep on this site. Betting on boxing is like playing the stock market it doesn't matter if you are bullish or bearish you can make money the sheep though they get slaughtered, so if I like a guy or not it doesn't matter because I can still make money with either and the less people that feel the way I do the better~ it makes me smile
Old 01-29-2012, 06:36 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 220 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,455,477,680,602,146,144,256.00
Total Points: 1,455,477,680,602,146,144,256.00
Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- 
Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- 
Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
LMFAAOOO at the pure and utter pwnage of gambler. I knew that gambler was involved in a 28 page thread trying his hardest not to concede to anything and thinking that he actually won the argument by always getting the last word in with non sensical, hypothetical, moving the goal posts, twisting the truth rebuttals.

smh at this thread and larry. everybody knows being mandatory doesnt always equate to a boxer earning it. boxing organizations are so corrupt that rankings and mandatories have been changed to fit their agenda.

this guy red k'd me and said the WBC made baldo the mandatory??really??why would they make a no name a mandatory???plus he fought an eliminator
Old 01-29-2012, 06:58 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 125 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,951,963,163,740.86
Total Points: 4,228,963,499,583.37
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryx2011 View Post
this guy red k'd me and said the WBC made baldo the mandatory??really??why would they make a no name a mandatory???plus he fought an eliminator
You should look up the WBC rankings and see the people they put at number one and the fighters they have fighting eliminators. They give plenty of guys shots they don't deserve. Devon Alexander, for example.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:07 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 303 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,231,649,797,050,624.00
Total Points: 150,231,649,797,079,200.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:

only in a *****s world and a ***** like Larry this exist. They believe that being undefeated means youre the best in the world. They believe that if you have a title you earned it. They look past resumes of who they fought and what they did to accomplish their chance and opportunity. lol @ this
Old 01-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Kuyukut
Owning Floyd's Vagina

Rep Power: 82 Kuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,486,057,899,955,939,442,688.00
Total Points: 2,486,408,085,086,068,539,392.00
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy beer bro - MANGLER Happy holidays alt! :D - led* For a good, unbiased poster. - thuggery for slurping mannys semen daily - Big Dunn 
Only posts the truth. - E.P.T. Good man - jazluvr A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 for the great M.J. gifs - UTEP 
top notch poster speaking nothing but truths - thuggery for generously donating 30 trillion points - jas enjoy the fight :boxing: - -jose- Superman of BScene! - jazluvr still waiting to green you bro - jazluvr 
The Golovkin Mafia Medal - A medal given to the Head Honchos of BoxingScene by the Head Honcho of TGM. TGM will always have your back. (1/5) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin as generous as they come with e-points - jas Pacquiao - Marquez V coming soon ! - valero Long live the competitions! - jas cool guy - jas 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 
Autism - jas Head and Neck Cancer - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - sugarsmosley 

baldomir is floyd best win. lolol
Old 01-29-2012, 07:16 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 303 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuyukut View Post
baldomir is floyd best win. lolol
Floyd Baldomir 2 May5th ...now thats a fight. :cat:
Old 01-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
Alpha Male

Rep Power: 101 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,787,109,737,454.21
Total Points: 7,808,358,651,936.47
Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 
Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland 
For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryx2011 View Post
So what? What is your point? Who cares?
Old 01-29-2012, 07:26 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr....this should be Floyd next fight.