Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-25-2012, 12:13 AM
Deevel916
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Deevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond reputeDeevel916 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,380,785.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Ivey View Post
Bradley will be a tough test, I also think it will force Pac to become as ferocious as he was when he fought at the lighter weights cause Bradley will try and smother him with punches. I see Pac catching him and KO'ing him, but who knows. When that punch Holt landed on Bradley I thought it was all over, apparently not.
Aggresive fighters bring out the aggresion in Pac. When you're a passive fighter, Pac fights in a passive manner. Major flaw Pac has. He has to fight every fight with fire and explosiveness.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-25-2012, 05:03 AM
mrgreenfingers
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 mrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond reputemrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond reputemrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond reputemrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond reputemrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond reputemrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond reputemrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond reputemrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond reputemrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond reputemrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond reputemrgreenfingers has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 51,918.60
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Tunney- 

people forget how bradley fought in the peterson fight he boxed well on the back foot, his best performance imo, he may change away from his usual style especially after seeing again how to beat pac by marquez
Old 01-25-2012, 05:12 AM
PlayerKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.01
Total Points: 1,174,648,535.72
Happy New Year :) - Leohappy Have one on me - led 

It is true. A lot of idiots say Bradley would give PAC trouble, which he can do. However Bradley likes putting in the pressure, and runs into shots.

Yes he comes in to land, particularly that right hand, bit it's very reckless. The worse thing you can do is run into Manny's shots.

Bradley may adjust like he did vs Holt. If he doesn't, he is getting dropped.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:21 AM
Ko King 212
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,635,280,861,917.87
Total Points: 2,635,299,946,988.41

Lol @ Bradley fighting like hatton and all he does is pressure.

You could always tell who doesn't watch fights. Bradley is not Taylor made for pacq.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:30 AM
GabrielLogan
Up and Comer

Total Points: 1,966.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deevel916 View Post
He tends to get wreckless and come in with wild winging punches. This style feeds right into Pac's strengths. Those saying that Bradley will defeat Pac are delusional. Pac will catch him with something solid coming in and put him to sleep. I'm not saying that Bradley wont have his moments, but what I am saying is, sooner or later he will come in wreckless like he has in most his past fights and he will get rocked! Pac has problems with technical counterpunchers with movement. Bradley does not fit that profile. In order to be successful against Pac, you have to be patient and wait to capitalize off of his mistakes. If you come to bang it out like I'm sure Bradley will, It wont be pretty for Bradley.
No he isnt
Old 01-25-2012, 05:52 AM
PD21
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 PD21 has a reputation beyond reputePD21 has a reputation beyond reputePD21 has a reputation beyond reputePD21 has a reputation beyond reputePD21 has a reputation beyond reputePD21 has a reputation beyond reputePD21 has a reputation beyond reputePD21 has a reputation beyond reputePD21 has a reputation beyond reputePD21 has a reputation beyond reputePD21 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,272.58

I can see Bradley being vulnerbale when he opens up yes but let me present the opposite argument.

It may be that Pac plays into Bradleys hands. Remember the Sanchez fight. headbutts break Pacs rthym. Bradley is technically better than Sanchez too and quicker. We know explosive Pac can be but we have to go back years for that kind of form. Is he still capable of doing that or has his killer instinct gonbe? His last 5 fights have all gone into the 12th round and his last 4 have gone 12 rounds against what is widely considered old past it opponents.

Bradley is in his prime and has a nice balanced style. Old washed up Mosley showed how simple angles can leave Pac clueless and Marquez exposed his timing. Bradley can do both aswel so I think its a much closer fight than people imagine. Stop thinking about the beats Pac was afew years agao. He is alot more reserved now and pateint in the ring. Combine that with Bradleys ability to cut/rough guys up with the head and adjust going forwards or backwards and you have a good fight.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:59 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 118 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,213,577,442,562.78
Total Points: 3,490,577,766,463.59
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

The ignorance of Tim Bradley continues. Pac should and likely would destroy Bradley, but Bradley is one of the most versatile and adaptable fighters in the sport. He is not a come forward, reckless fighter. Against Pac, he would likely try to emulate what Mosley and Marquez did last year, and even if he eventually got knocked out or lost a decision he would do far better than Mosley did.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:19 AM
RubenSonny
Lagos State of Mind

Rep Power: 15 RubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,314,165,006,551.43
Total Points: 3,314,166,222,783.15
Well deserved! Great Poster! - Barnburner 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianBale View Post
It is true. A lot of idiots say Bradley would give PAC trouble, which he can do. However Bradley likes putting in the pressure, and runs into shots.

Yes he comes in to land, particularly that right hand, bit it's very reckless. The worse thing you can do is run into Manny's shots.

Bradley may adjust like he did vs Holt. If he doesn't, he is getting dropped.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:20 AM
led
Asia's Finest

Rep Power: 176 led has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,284,913,588,391,665,152.00
Total Points: 3,284,926,429,440,307,200.00
On 10300 solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - MELLY-MEL... ATG poster! - sweetpea87 10,500 here's a cookie...even doe i never got a gift from you when i hit 13k in one year - jose830 they don't offer any bongs in the e-store, so wine it is - Rockin' 
The Officially Unoffical Rumblin' Rockin' Medal of Honor - 2013 - Rockin' Mr. Congeniality :lol1: - jose830 love you too! - HUGH JASS To The C-Foundation! - Master Cvnt :luvbed:.. - jose830 
Welcome back! Have a bite of my Whoper :D - jose830 wb 9/22/13 - Rockin' With love from THE Angel - El Angel for them lonely nights, led :D - Fistic Happy New Year to a fellow Beatles fan - Freedom2013 
No Message - Sweet Pea 50 congrats mang - sugarsmosley enjoy! - -jose- Good to see you back!! - Pretty Boy1 :love: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - P4P305 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GOAT86 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - WhiskeyBottle! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WhiskeyBottle! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - WhiskeyBottle! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mannie Phresh 

Quote:
He tends to get wreckless and come in with wild winging punches. This style feeds right into Pac's strengths. Those saying that Bradley will defeat Pac are delusional. Pac will catch him with something solid coming in and put him to sleep. I'm not saying that Bradley wont have his moments, but what I am saying is, sooner or later he will come in wreckless like he has in most his past fights and he will get rocked! Pac has problems with technical counterpunchers with movement. Bradley does not fit that profile. In order to be successful against Pac, you have to be patient and wait to capitalize off of his mistakes. If you come to bang it out like I'm sure Bradley will, It wont be pretty for Bradley.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:28 AM
Walt Liquor
the opposite of pure

Rep Power: 101 Walt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,519,174,279,467.96
Total Points: 14,001,674,625,571.84
Chunk Cake - Chunk have a beer on me bro! - led some malt liqour for Walt Liqour - sweetpea87 Cheers for baby boy! - led One more for the boy! - led 
Congratulations on a baby boy :) - *Boss Lady* Congrats. - Libido Sanchez Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy Holidays Walter! :) - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. 
For being a Irish racist - Cuauhtémoc1502 I like your avatar - zab191 I like your avatar - zab191 Merry Christmas Walt. I hope you and your family have a great one. - deanrw the link on your sig made me pull over on the NJ Turnpike :D - jose830 
happy new year walt. - HUGH JASS you killed it! in the 90's hip hop thread :boxing: - jose830 congrats on your daughters first gig walt,you must be very proud. - HUGH JASS Rest In Peace - -Kev- RIP homie! - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingPromoter Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Scientist Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Flab Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -veteran420- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - D.I.E.S.E.L World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Bradley - Come forward fighter with mediocre defense. Youth will not matter here. Pac will have a field day with Bradley's style.
He's not a come forward fighter fool. A come forward fighter is margs.

Bradley is an aggressive boxer who fights in spurts. In and out.

This is the fight manny should take 100%. Obviously floyd doesnt want it, neither does manny.