Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-20-2012, 04:42 PM
SWEETSCIENCE100
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 SWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,172,753.65
kick this crybaby - Freedom. biased racist poster - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
No, its not even close. Its virtually impossible to be effective online with any of the lanky fighters that depend on range except ali and ray robinson. Guys will just keep coming forwrd and wail away at their body with complete disregard for return fire and will wear you down no matter how well you block. Its complete bull****. Guaranteed you woudnt win a match online using lennox lewis or the klitschkos against a half decent player even if you see through everything theyre trying to do.
I can't play that good but my hOMEBOY IS A MASTER. He can half step back and catch you coming,he stops all body attacks. It can be done if you have the know how. Don't hate the game hate the Player!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-20-2012, 04:47 PM
STFU!!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 STFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 20,031,844.66

Fight night is ****ty. the movements are robotic and every fighter fights pretty much the same damn way.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Enzo Mc is SHIT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Enzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,101,086,237.78
Enzooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! - Sir TomJones 

It's a great game, and I like how you can adjust the sliders to get something more realistic.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Mr Randy Watson
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Mr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant future
Bank: 46,139,490.81
Total Points: 100,546,151,721.93

Round 3 was the best Imo... rd. 4 and champion are full of exploits. My xbox gt is nwo Riggs..add me and lets go to war.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:16 PM
shadeyfizzle
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 shadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,510,081.03
good sportsmanship - jreckoning 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
I can't play that good but my hOMEBOY IS A MASTER. He can half step back and catch you coming,he stops all body attacks. It can be done if you have the know how. Don't hate the game hate the Player!
Its not the player. Just a very broken part of the game players exploit.

Game was designed with the torso and blocking having independent stamina bars which puts lanky guys with low torso and blocking ratings at a huge disadvantage. Guys will just keep rushing with 1-2s to the body which dimishes next to nothing out of their punch stamina but will drain the taller, longer fighters tremendously no matter how well you block. They'll have no regard for your counters because itll only help them drain you even more. Ive seen dudes win matches without throwing anything up top at all and not land anything clean to the body until the 6th rd, without throwing any hooks or uppercuts. Its utter garbage.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:23 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 18 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 903,385,587,270.45
Total Points: 1,033,054,510,494.70
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
No, its not even close. Its virtually impossible to be effective online with any of the lanky fighters that depend on range except ali and ray robinson. Guys will just keep coming forwrd and wail away at their body with complete disregard for return fire and will wear you down no matter how well you block. Its complete bull****. Guaranteed you woudnt win a match online using lennox lewis or the klitschkos against a half decent player even if you see through everything theyre trying to do.
You're probably just crap at the game, I actually find things more difficult with fighters that need to come forward.

If they keep wailing at you move around the ring, make them miss and be economical with your punches. You will recover more at the end of the round and they will be gassed by the mid rounds.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:27 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 87 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,216,910,226,013.78
Total Points: 5,226,971,698,893.33
have an apple....... - bigsmoothh heres another one.......... - bigsmoothh thanks bro........... - bigsmoothh Bradley Tribe!! - mathed Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko 
For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam 
No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed 
Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 

Got it when it came out... love it. Online sucked for a while because OWC is sooo off balance
Old 01-20-2012, 06:31 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 18 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 903,385,587,270.45
Total Points: 1,033,054,510,494.70
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

I got the game second hand, I played the demo and didn't like it. Felt the footwork was crap and what not but the actual game is a huge step up.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:33 PM
warp1432
the mailman

Rep Power: 56 warp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,197,661,132,607.62
Total Points: 48,303,471,971,302.23
5k post celebration. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a drink on me! - RiZOOM you're killing me in the cotto thread , kid. i'm trying to get 2-1/3-1 odds from a pissed off cotto fan. :-) - Left Hook Tua Always droppin knowledge. Thanks for the vid bro, I owe ya. - Spiegelo No Message - texanballer 
thanks for the support - texanballer For being a stand up guy. You rule. - FRKO Defo in need of an apple warp - danc1984 RBRs when I'm at work are much appreciated - DWiens421 10k posts and for being a good poster - Golden Boy 360 
10k posts warp. Let's celebrate this shit. - danc1984 Marry me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via AIM to warp1432

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
I have not played Boxer roads 2 , but the reviews are bad, every review I read said the game sucks, also Isnt PSP. You can't compare PSP to anything on 360, besides, EA sport kills all competion in sport games!
There were no reviews for that game, they were in Japanese. Even if it's on the PSP, the boxing engine is much better.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:43 PM
jdigital1601
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 3 jdigital1601 has a reputation beyond reputejdigital1601 has a reputation beyond reputejdigital1601 has a reputation beyond reputejdigital1601 has a reputation beyond reputejdigital1601 has a reputation beyond reputejdigital1601 has a reputation beyond reputejdigital1601 has a reputation beyond reputejdigital1601 has a reputation beyond reputejdigital1601 has a reputation beyond reputejdigital1601 has a reputation beyond reputejdigital1601 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,043.29

I down to whip some @ss fa sho!!!