Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 02-23-2012, 01:32 AM
*Boss*
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,986
Rep Power: 10 *Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 38,213,167.44
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,213,167.44
Enjoy the fight, you're an excellent poster! - dancovboxer 
Default

-Get rid of that auto-block bullsh*t(lot of people dont realize it ,but most of the issues with game is because of this.....)bring back the blocking system of fnr4.
-Bring back the head movement.(was perfect in fnr4)
-Remove button configuration , only tpc(as in fnr3) to avoid spamming
Reply With Quote
*Boss* is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 02-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Pez
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,666
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 8 Pez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,008,036.15
Bank: 48,805,738,286.49
Total Points: 49,805,746,322.64
Default

I wish they would make all the fighters more balanced so any fighter has an equal amount of chance to beat anyone. It would also make people choose different fighters. Was anyone else sick and tired of fighting Frost, Tyson, Robinson, Leonard, and Whitaker? I can't be the only one.

I would also add in a timer for choosing fighters or an invisible cursor like they have in MK. It's annoying how some people refuse to pick first so they can choose a higher overall fighter (which is stupid because it's obvious who they're going to pick).

Last edited by Pez; 02-24-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
Pez is offline
#23
Old 03-09-2012, 07:12 PM
them_apples
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 25
Posts: 6,515
Rep Power: 22 them_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 201,144,331.46
Bank: 8,342,574,679.70
Total Points: 8,543,719,011.16
For making sense -- a rarity on BoxingScene. - S a m u r a i You make sense. Cheers, bro! - FightFreak 
Send a message via MSN to them_apples
Default

I hate Issac Frost..never seizes to amaze me how I could woop some fools ass for 9 rounds and he's still not tired after his noob ass misses 1000 times.
Reply With Quote
them_apples is offline
#24
Old 04-03-2012, 05:31 PM
DIB42
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,487
Rep Power: 15 DIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond reputeDIB42 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,088,525.96
Bank: 25,026,100,924.28
Total Points: 25,076,189,450.24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
I wish they would make all the fighters more balanced so any fighter has an equal amount of chance to beat anyone. It would also make people choose different fighters. Was anyone else sick and tired of fighting Frost, Tyson, Robinson, Leonard, and Whitaker? I can't be the only one.

I would also add in a timer for choosing fighters or an invisible cursor like they have in MK. It's annoying how some people refuse to pick first so they can choose a higher overall fighter (which is stupid because it's obvious who they're going to pick).
I think the way to balance them is like they were in FNR3. Jermain Taylor was a beast, but was weak on the body, so if you attacked his body you'd hurt him faster. Jeff Lacey was crazy powerful, but slow.

In FNR3 there always seemed to be a way to beat about anyone except maybe goliath.

Have fighters strengths and Weaknesses and have them somewhat accurate.

Also guys like Frost tend to ruin online play, however he could have been fixed too. Yeah he's crazy powerful, but in the game he had stamina issues, online should be the same.
Reply With Quote
DIB42 is offline
#25
Old 04-05-2012, 02:01 PM
RichCCFC
46-0
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wales
Posts: 12,819
Rep Power: 37 RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,000,624,694.44
Bank: 83,316,410,575,516.58
Total Points: 83,322,411,200,211.02
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Default

I enjoy bashing noobs but when you play top guys all they do is step and straight and then step and uppercut, throw no jabs whatsoever.
Reply With Quote
RichCCFC is offline
#26
Old 04-05-2012, 02:54 PM
King of Anal
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 106
Rep Power: 0 King of Anal is a jewel in the roughKing of Anal is a jewel in the roughKing of Anal is a jewel in the roughKing of Anal is a jewel in the rough
Points: 135,821.77
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 135,821.77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichCCFC View Post
I enjoy bashing noobs but when you play top guys all they do is step and straight and then step and uppercut, throw no jabs whatsoever.
yeah I have a 80-45 record and I only get beat by them guys mainly but it doesn't bother me.. i play to simulate fighters.. normally jab before anything.. these **** that play and just step and use the same punch have no life,,,playing a boxing game just to earn points... total ***gs
Reply With Quote
King of Anal is offline
#27
Old 04-12-2012, 01:05 AM
crillz
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,484
Rep Power: 21 crillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,110,000,018,246.56
Bank: 40,593,555,712.49
Total Points: 1,150,593,573,959.05
great post on the Cotto thread. - Pancho Gonzales Sorry man,I felt the same. R.I.P Forrest - RelliK Dont eva try and Hijack my boys thread or you will know bout tings lol Big Up C.. - The Gully Gad The Official BoxingScene QWOP Champion - 101m - Barnburner Money May AllDay, VIP4LIFE. Enjoy the fight homey. - CRASH DUMMY 
Default

they need to make it so that if you back paddle all day you lose 20% extra stamina, that will stop people from back peddling all day and they need to completely remove 100% the whole flash KO element in this genre. I felt robbed so many times when I'm landing bombs and some cheating ****er can just pop in only 1 straight right and flash KO me.

1 punch KO's don't happen that often in real life, it's a unrealistic element that completely kills the game for me. they really need to put a stamina decreasing tuner in there to stop people from being able to literally run away all day and hide behind just 1 punch. it requires extra energy out of you in real life to just back peddle all day, you're still moving your legs and honestly it serves as punishment to those who try to avoid a fight, those who literally try to bypass the competitive aspect of this game threw a technicality that allows them to do 1 step back and right hand you all day, it completely depletes the whole point of the game
Reply With Quote
crillz is offline
#28
Old 04-12-2012, 05:42 PM
them_apples
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 25
Posts: 6,515
Rep Power: 22 them_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 201,144,331.46
Bank: 8,342,574,679.70
Total Points: 8,543,719,011.16
For making sense -- a rarity on BoxingScene. - S a m u r a i You make sense. Cheers, bro! - FightFreak 
Send a message via MSN to them_apples
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crillz View Post
they need to make it so that if you back paddle all day you lose 20% extra stamina, that will stop people from back peddling all day and they need to completely remove 100% the whole flash KO element in this genre. I felt robbed so many times when I'm landing bombs and some cheating ****er can just pop in only 1 straight right and flash KO me.

1 punch KO's don't happen that often in real life, it's a unrealistic element that completely kills the game for me. they really need to put a stamina decreasing tuner in there to stop people from being able to literally run away all day and hide behind just 1 punch. it requires extra energy out of you in real life to just back peddle all day, you're still moving your legs and honestly it serves as punishment to those who try to avoid a fight, those who literally try to bypass the competitive aspect of this game threw a technicality that allows them to do 1 step back and right hand you all day, it completely depletes the whole point of the game
the back pedalling **** is a terrible idea. Some fighters can't win if it's an inside battle. Ali would have no chance against Rocky. I don't mind if some fighters do particulairly well against others..styles make fights...i just hate fighters that do well against everyone.

I agree with the other guy the defense system is what numbs this game down to a noob fest. It's what makes things go out of your control. Someone can continue to do the same thing to you all night long and you can't adjust.

Guys like Hagler suck because they have higher toughness ratings and slower punches but toughness barely makes a mark in this game unlike fnr3 and 4.

I remember Jake Lammotta and Hagler in fnr3 could take tons of punishment. In FNC Hagler get's dropped so easily.

It's cool and all if SRL has a 93 rating and can get on his bike for 12 rounds, but at the same time let 93 rated Hagler take his punches for 12 rounds as well, making the playing field relatively even and up to the players to put in the work.

When some fool picks Bishop, runs all night and has a devastating right cross, whos going to beat him. You can't close the distance thats too dangerous, you can't box with him cause your too slow.

Last edited by them_apples; 04-12-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
them_apples is offline
#29
Old 04-12-2012, 11:06 PM
crillz
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,484
Rep Power: 21 crillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,110,000,018,246.56
Bank: 40,593,555,712.49
Total Points: 1,150,593,573,959.05
great post on the Cotto thread. - Pancho Gonzales Sorry man,I felt the same. R.I.P Forrest - RelliK Dont eva try and Hijack my boys thread or you will know bout tings lol Big Up C.. - The Gully Gad The Official BoxingScene QWOP Champion - 101m - Barnburner Money May AllDay, VIP4LIFE. Enjoy the fight homey. - CRASH DUMMY 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by them_apples View Post
the back pedalling **** is a terrible idea. Some fighters can't win if it's an inside battle. Ali would have no chance against Rocky. I don't mind if some fighters do particulairly well against others..styles make fights...i just hate fighters that do well against everyone.

I agree with the other guy the defense system is what numbs this game down to a noob fest. It's what makes things go out of your control. Someone can continue to do the same thing to you all night long and you can't adjust.

Guys like Hagler suck because they have higher toughness ratings and slower punches but toughness barely makes a mark in this game unlike fnr3 and 4.

I remember Jake Lammotta and Hagler in fnr3 could take tons of punishment. In FNC Hagler get's dropped so easily.

It's cool and all if SRL has a 93 rating and can get on his bike for 12 rounds, but at the same time let 93 rated Hagler take his punches for 12 rounds as well, making the playing field relatively even and up to the players to put in the work.

When some fool picks Bishop, runs all night and has a devastating right cross, whos going to beat him. You can't close the distance thats too dangerous, you can't box with him cause your too slow.
what I mean is that if ALL he does is back up then he should lose extra stamina, if he's jabbing and backing up or doing some sort of something other than literally WAITING for me to initiate so they can do a cheesy step back and straight right. something has to stop them from being able to do that and parry's wont cut it, it's going to take in game physics that simply don't allow for the fighter to just run from you

I don't think it's cool to allow someone to back peddle all night, you should lose an extra amount of stamina if all you doing is moving backwards. also they should make it so that you have to mix up your punches, for those who like to throw only those step back and quick rights they should add a tuner that makes the punch lose it's pop if you abuse it

for example you threw 5 hooks, 20 jabs, 13 uppercuts and 118 straight rights, you should lose the pop in your straight right as that fight went along and as well as extra stamina decreased. you shouldn't be able to hide behind 1 punch the whole fight knowing you can just do that and flash KO someone
Reply With Quote
crillz is offline
#30
Old 04-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Pez
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,666
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 8 Pez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,008,036.15
Bank: 48,805,738,286.49
Total Points: 49,805,746,322.64
Default

have you played the game recently or updated to the latest patch, crillz? i swear they already patched your suggestions. i remember reading in one of the patch notes on the EA forums that back pedalling drains stamina and stops it from regenerating. repeated use of the same punch also gets weaker.
Reply With Quote
Pez is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
champion, fight, important?, night, what's

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.