Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Bossy
Yo Soy La Jefa

Rep Power: 244 Bossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,946,994,467,157.22
Total Points: 10,031,956,583,525.66
congrats on 10k - MARKBNLV 10k! - MELLY-MEL... Have a pint on me, eh? - sweetpea87 Best gift I can give u is my beautiful genes - led* a cup of coffee for the next time you see Cotto you won't freeze...Lol! - jose830 
for being awesome hehe <3 - oscar_angels091 for the boss lady. :-) - codey to a special lady - ~BoZz~ thank you lady boss. - G A M E Thanks love - MANIAC310 
ur a pretty beastly owner of nerds i gotta say. utter dominance to that racist burner - cawadoody To one of my favorite posters! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas - Freedom. Happy holidays Sunshine! - led* Happy Holidays Love.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy retirement - chav Tiocfaidh Ar La - Rocky... No Message - codey Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom. For always been super cool, XOXOXO.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Spartacus Sully Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spartacus Sully Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Spartacus Sully Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Default Jay-Z and Beyonce spend 1.3m on hospital stay for birth of their daughter!

Baby Blue has left the building! Beyonce and Jay-Z take newborn daughter home after $1.3 million hospital stay

Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1jYrEUgWf

They are rumoured to have spent a staggering $1.3 million to renovate a private wing for their new baby daughter Blue Ivy Carter's arrival.
But after just three days at one of New York's swankiest hospital Lenox Hill, Beyonce, her husband Jay-Z and their newborn bundle of joy have left the building.
A hospital spokesman has confirmed to the New York Post that the family departed this morning after the pop star, 30, gave birth last Saturday night.

The couple reportedly checked out of the hospital at 1.30am, and left in a large SUV complete with tinted windows.
The trio were said to have been followed by a cavalcade of cars through the darkness.
No doubt the couple were taking Blue Ivy to their luxurious Manhattan penthouse apartment so she could settle into her new home.
The departure comes at it had emerged that the A-list couple allegedly infuriated other new parents by enforcing a lockdown at the hospital where they had their first child together.

The pop superstars reportedly spent over a million dollars in pricey renovations to an exclusive recovery area - including a bulletproof door for Beyonce's room.
They also had their own private security force working an area alongside hospital security already at Lenox Hill Hospital.
The extraordinary lengths for privacy led to other parents bitterly complaining that the intense measures had made other new parents miss out on precious moments with their own newborns.

Fuming parents said they were essentially put on 'lockdown' so that the songstress and her party could come and go as they pleased.
'They just used the hospital like it was their own and nobody else mattered,' blasted new dad Neil Coulon, who said his efforts to see his premature, newborn twins in the neonatal ICU were disrupted at least four times by the arrival of Beyonce and her crew.
Coulon - who is from Jay-Z's native Bedford-Stuyvesant in Brooklyn - said some of his relatives drove 4 1/2 hours to see his girls, only to be shunted aside for Beyonce.
'They locked us into the NICU and would say, "You can't come out to the hallway for the next 20 minutes." When I finally was able to go back out, I went to the waiting room and they'd ushered my family downstairs!

These are parents who are going through very stressful times,'' the 39-year-old contractor said of NICU parents. 'To have that circus roll into town, having to deal with all this drama because someone is a superstar, isn't fair.'
He added: 'These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it? All I want is an apology.
'This is the NICU. Nobody cares if you're a celebrity. Nobody is star-gazing. They just want to see their children.
'To have that circus roll into town and ruin our parade was unpleasant.'
Beyonce and Jay-Z had already spent the past two months supervising renovations to Beyonce's mammoth, fourth-floor recovery digs - including the installation of a bulletproof door to her room, a hospital worker told The New York Post.
The windows in her reserved wing on that floor were darkened with what appeared to be special curtains or tape to prevent anyone looking in.

Arrival: Beyonce gave birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter last Saturday night
'Her room is bulletproof. It's custom-made,' a staffer said, noting that the couple sent in a security team 'a couple of months ago' to evaluate the accommodations.
'They came in and reconstructed it. It's completely different,'' said the employee.
But the real drama surrounding Blue Ivy's long-awaited arrival began Friday night, when Beyonce checked in under the name Ingrid Jackson and settled into her sixth-floor delivery suite to have the baby.
Windows in the NICU down the hall were blacked out with tape and temporary curtains so that nobody could see the comings and goings of the VIPs at the other end of the hallway.
Beyonce had 'her own security, and hospital security,' a Lenox Hill employee noted.
On Sunday night Blue Ivy and Beyonce had been moved back down to their special pad on the fourth floor, where the Grammy-winning new mom and rapper dad showed her off to friends, the employee said.
Meanwhile it has emerged that Beyonce's estranged father Matthew Knowles was present for Blue's arrival, according to website Mediatakeout.com.
However it wasn't on the singer's insistence.
The pop star reportedly didn't want her father to be there, but husband Jay-Z managed to convince her otherwise.
And apparently in the end the new mother was overjoyed.
'[Mathew] came into the delivery room while Bey was in labor and [Beyonce] broke down in tears . . . she cried openly. It was the first time she'd laid eyes on her father in almost a year,' a source told mediatakeout.com.
Beyonce famously cut professional ties with her father and former manager in March this year.

Last edited by Bossy; 01-15-2012 at 03:44 PM..
Old 01-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Unknown Champ
Finish Strong

Rep Power: 24 Unknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,566,652,547,686.01
Total Points: 70,487,875,664,501.42
Have a drink on me! - Tunney I'm well schooled - bearman3000 No Message - bearman3000 For covering my bet - danny711 Good bet - QUELOQUE 
Good bet - QUELOQUE lol - Left Hook Tua Haha your sig made me laugh so hard, agree about Russell Jr as well, good post! - dancovboxer cause you made it rain...thought you would need it ;-) - WesleySnipes True cotto fan - AP♠ 
Die hard Cotto fan - AP♠ Good Luck Charm :D - *Boss Lady* Blue parallelogram for you - ??? Don't forget our bet! WARRRRRRRRRR COTTO! - *Boss Lady* Feel like sending you a present :D :kiss: - Bossy 
Happy Easter darling, you still ignoring me? lol :kiss: - Bossy For always supporting Brother Jay's efforts - Brother Jay For always supporting Brother Jay's efforts - Brother Jay Cool Cat - A-Wolf Good post. - FeFist 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Phenom Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Damn Jay Z is the envy of all men after knockin up Beyonce, it is not disputable, especially because she has her own money!
Old 01-15-2012, 04:48 PM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 65 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,151,595,104,083,899.00
Total Points: 3,157,137,375,011,392.50
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

bulletproof windows? and all that shiiit?
what crackheads gonna break in the hosp to steal beyonce baby??

Old 01-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Sir Flabbers
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sir Flabbers has a reputation beyond reputeSir Flabbers has a reputation beyond reputeSir Flabbers has a reputation beyond reputeSir Flabbers has a reputation beyond reputeSir Flabbers has a reputation beyond reputeSir Flabbers has a reputation beyond reputeSir Flabbers has a reputation beyond reputeSir Flabbers has a reputation beyond reputeSir Flabbers has a reputation beyond reputeSir Flabbers has a reputation beyond reputeSir Flabbers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 97,305.52
Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard. - S~T~J :) - *Boss Lady* 

What a sickening waste of money.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Miburo
Double X

Rep Power: 291 Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 430,101,613,613,323.81
Total Points: 430,633,096,296,283.94
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix "it"....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
the first bottle is on me homie! - jose830 Happy 10.5k tard! - led* 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Blue Ivy?
Old 01-15-2012, 04:54 PM
siablo14
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 48 siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,997,726,009.01
Total Points: 36,998,155,426.36
Di bwoy run like ah wounded daaaag, bruk Usain record, doon run, barba bwoy doon run! - Tek My Pounches TV - ??? Back at cha! - Izrock Rich in soul - The Scientist Dessert is served homey - mangler 
Enjoy Man - Rocky... You need alcohol bro - mangler More food - mangler Have your cake and eat it. - ßreakbeat A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! gift - MANGLER No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngorgedW/Food View Post
What a sickening waste of money.
allow them to spend, it drives commerce
Old 01-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,364,989,610,398.75
Total Points: 39,365,089,952,766.60
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Starving kids in the world and these two retards think they are important enough that they have to blow 1.3 million on bulletproof glass. Trust me no one wants your ugly ass baby that much.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:56 PM
siablo14
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 48 siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,997,726,009.01
Total Points: 36,998,155,426.36
Di bwoy run like ah wounded daaaag, bruk Usain record, doon run, barba bwoy doon run! - Tek My Pounches TV - ??? Back at cha! - Izrock Rich in soul - The Scientist Dessert is served homey - mangler 
Enjoy Man - Rocky... You need alcohol bro - mangler More food - mangler Have your cake and eat it. - ßreakbeat A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! gift - MANGLER No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
Starving kids in the world and these two retards think they are important enough that they have to blow 1.3 million on bulletproof glass. Trust me no one wants your ugly ass baby that much.
That's their business.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:59 PM
starjammer
Sheriff

Rep Power: 33 starjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,492,788,158,278.07
Total Points: 2,499,024,344,608.25
happy st pattys.. - Howlin' Wolf S - S a m u r a i T - S a m u r a i A - S a m u r a i R - S a m u r a i 
J - S a m u r a i A - S a m u r a i M - S a m u r a i M - S a m u r a i E - S a m u r a i 
R - S a m u r a i Let's get the collection completed! - S a m u r a i "........" - S a m u r a i Another. - S a m u r a i Last one. - S a m u r a i 
merry xmas - Subtraction All good students bring an apple for their teacher :D (worth some extra credit, yeah?) - *Boss Lady* Ridding the Internet of one  illiterate cunt at a time! - *Boss Lady* Boxing Scene's bestest English teacher EVER! x - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab 
Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S a m u r a i Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S a m u r a i 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S a m u r a i Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - S a m u r a i Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - S a m u r a i 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Autism - S a m u r a i AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i 

I'd just like to say ... Beyonce is a bad actress.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,364,989,610,398.75
Total Points: 39,365,089,952,766.60
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
That's their business.
Yeah, it's their money and they can do what they want but it's pathetic. Majority of people on this this planet won't see anywhere near that amount in their whole life and they drop it on a few day stay in a hospital.