Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-07-2012, 09:11 PM
elieseckbach
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 elieseckbach has a reputation beyond reputeelieseckbach has a reputation beyond reputeelieseckbach has a reputation beyond reputeelieseckbach has a reputation beyond reputeelieseckbach has a reputation beyond reputeelieseckbach has a reputation beyond reputeelieseckbach has a reputation beyond reputeelieseckbach has a reputation beyond reputeelieseckbach has a reputation beyond reputeelieseckbach has a reputation beyond reputeelieseckbach has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,094.32
Default Pac stood up to Arum in order to fight shot DLH, why is he unwilling to stand up now?

It's a shame that he'd rather hide behind Arum in order to avoid Mayweather, when it's clear that he has the ability to call the shots:

"When the De La Hoya fight became possible, I had a big meeting -- I'll never forget it -- with Pacquiao in the suite at the Mandalay [Bay]," said Arum. "And I said: 'Manny, do you know what you're doing here? De La Hoya's so much bigger, so much stronger, you're liable to get hurt. There's a lot easier guys to fight. I'm telling you all of this because I want you to realize that maybe you shouldn't fight him.' And he got angry, and he said, 'I want to fight De La Hoya. I know I can beat him.' He looked at me with those steely eyes, and he really was sincere. It wasn't a question of the money or anything else. That's when I knew we had a helluva shot, and Freddie [Roach], who had trained Oscar, told us that Manny was going to beat Oscar. So we knew it internally, although Bruce [Trampler, Top Rank's Hall of Fame matchmaker], who knows fights, was leaning toward De La Hoya."

http://espn.go.com/blog/boxing/post/...ao-past-future
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Wapacman
Banned

Bank: 6,694,602.28
Total Points: 6,700,932.12
No Message - JibbaJabber 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elieseckbach View Post
It's a shame that he'd rather hide behind Arum in order to avoid Mayweather, when it's clear that he has the ability to call the shots:

"When the De La Hoya fight became possible, I had a big meeting -- I'll never forget it -- with Pacquiao in the suite at the Mandalay [Bay]," said Arum. "And I said: 'Manny, do you know what you're doing here? De La Hoya's so much bigger, so much stronger, you're liable to get hurt. There's a lot easier guys to fight. I'm telling you all of this because I want you to realize that maybe you shouldn't fight him.' And he got angry, and he said, 'I want to fight De La Hoya. I know I can beat him.' He looked at me with those steely eyes, and he really was sincere. It wasn't a question of the money or anything else. That's when I knew we had a helluva shot, and Freddie [Roach], who had trained Oscar, told us that Manny was going to beat Oscar. So we knew it internally, although Bruce [Trampler, Top Rank's Hall of Fame matchmaker], who knows fights, was leaning toward De La Hoya."

http://espn.go.com/blog/boxing/post/...ao-past-future
I am not sure Manny wants the fight. I think he knows he cant win.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 42 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,745,427,906,233,212.50
Total Points: 1,745,427,906,252,007.75
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! 

1) Pac had a press conference in the phillipines right after the Marquez fight saying he wants floyd.

2) Pac sent Koncz all the way to Vegas to floyds gym to call out floyd. Floyd's response? Theres nothing to discuss and don't bother calling Al haymon aka my boss cuz I told him not to pick up your phone calls.

What more do you *****s need lmao
Old 01-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 454,119,616,632.15
Total Points: 734,229,103,485.59
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

lmao @ this tard^^^
Old 01-07-2012, 09:31 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 211 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 507,806,134,818,434,121,728.00
Total Points: 507,806,226,818,434,465,792.00
To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw 
Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega 
Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

cause floyd aint shot
Old 01-07-2012, 09:32 PM
sugersean15
The king of Boxing Scene

Rep Power: 13 sugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,548,282,473.72
Total Points: 9,278,704,293.71
Hilarious. - [KLTP] stream - rzagza turning green - MANIAC310 Great upload, lol - dancovboxer Keep you dry from the haters. - Kenny MF Powers 
You love it - rorymac this for u bro..MAYWEATHER MAFIA - Akhi No Message - hogwash All day! - Uncle Howie It's a brain - VEG 
Thanks - Terrel cheers bro! - Gotteskrieger For noticing Floyd drop his sparring partner in vid - BostonGuy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
1) Pac had a press conference in the phillipines right after the Marquez fight saying he wants floyd.

2) Pac sent Koncz all the way to Vegas to floyds gym to call out floyd. Floyd's response? Theres nothing to discuss and don't bother calling Al haymon aka my boss cuz I told him not to pick up your phone calls.

What more do you *****s need lmao
pacquiao signing a contract
Old 01-07-2012, 09:33 PM
sugersean15
The king of Boxing Scene

Rep Power: 13 sugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond reputesugersean15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,548,282,473.72
Total Points: 9,278,704,293.71
Hilarious. - [KLTP] stream - rzagza turning green - MANIAC310 Great upload, lol - dancovboxer Keep you dry from the haters. - Kenny MF Powers 
You love it - rorymac this for u bro..MAYWEATHER MAFIA - Akhi No Message - hogwash All day! - Uncle Howie It's a brain - VEG 
Thanks - Terrel cheers bro! - Gotteskrieger For noticing Floyd drop his sparring partner in vid - BostonGuy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryx2011 View Post
cause floyd aint shot
and under top rank

can't weight drain him

didn't just get beat

old
Old 01-07-2012, 09:35 PM
rambov
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 rambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,126,679.78

Dude, If I got a guy who walks around at 170 to come down to 145 to fight me I would take that fight. That is a nobrainer. I could care less about power at that point.

Manny didn't want that fight. That was the fight that he was presented with.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:37 PM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur

Rep Power: 23 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,248,975.99
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapacman View Post
I am not sure Manny wants the fight. I think he knows he cant win.
PAC could careless if he wins or lose, the money is just too good.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:42 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 283 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 89,775,327,367,333,856.00
Total Points: 89,775,327,367,371,568.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugersean15 View Post
and under top rank

can't weight drain him

didn't just get beat

old
speaking of weight drain...this came to mind! Who did Manny weight drainBtW?

Floyd gave up 600k on the scales