Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-06-2012, 02:00 PM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 232,164,155,249,610.31
Total Points: 232,164,155,327,382.53
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - £-4-£ for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 
Default Wba president orders rematch and promises justice!!!

edit, i will be add updates from the bbc as i see them

Quote:
1813 BOXING: Amir Khan has claimed the unidientified man talked to WBA supervisor Michael Welsh at ringside and interfered with the judges' scorecards. WBA president Mendoza went on to tell BBC Sport that Welsh was "concerned about the gentleman being around him" and "couldn't get coordination to do job properly during the fight".

Breaking news
1811 BOXING: More from WBA president Gilberto Jesus Mendoza who has told BBC Sport they "are not satisfied" with what happened at the Amir Khan v Lamont Petersen fight and he claimed to be an IBF official.

Breaking news
1817 BOXING: More from Mendoza: "The [Washington DC] Commission did not behave properly in this fight in seeking the fairness that needed to be [there]."

1820 BOXING: Mendoza added: "There was not the proper security in the arena, especially in the ring side zone where the Commission sits

1821 BOXING: According to WBA president Gilberto Jesus Mendoza: "There should be a direct re-match of this fight [Khan v Peterson]"

1832 BOXING: A bit more from WBA president Gilberto Jesus Mendoza: "You have to guarantee fairness, you have to guarantee that no one who isn't directly involved can sit at the table."

1905 BOXING: With relation to the controversy surrounding the Amir Khan v Lamont Petersen fight, the IBF's public relations director Jeanette Salazar has said: "At this point in time we have been advised by our lawyers not to speak out in order to keep the integrity of the [IBF] hearing which is scheduled on 18 January."

1907 BOXING: WBA president Gilberto Jesus Mendoza: Washington Commission need "to offer public, Amir Khan and Lamont Peterson" explanation about who he is."

1909 BOXING: More from Mendoza: "I've spoken directly to Amir Khan... Told him we are seeking fairness in the result of the fight."

1910 BOXING: Last bit from Mendoza: "There are a lot of facts during the fight that makes a lot of controversy & there a lot of grounds to make a direct rematch."
This is perhaps a huge victory for boxing, yes the haters will hate but everyone can see nothing legit went on here, it seems some sort of corruption is at large

wba strip peterson of the belt, and make this a no contest

also

Quote:
The World Boxing Association say they do not know the identity of the 'mystery man' at the centre of the latest Amir Khan controversy.

An unidentified person has been accused by Khan, who lost his WBA and IBF light-welterweight titles to Lamont Peterson last month, of interfering with the judges during the fight.

Video footage shows a man talking to WBA fight supervisor Michael Welsh and he appears to point out something on a scorecard.

Khan highlighted the incidents on his Twitter account but on Friday Gilberto Jesus Mendoza, the vice-president of the WBA, said the man was "unknown" to the organisation.

Mendoza confirmed that the WBA were investigating Khan's comments, and insisted the man shown in the images is not known by the governing body.

"I am going over the facts but this man is also unknown to us," he said.

The 2004 Olympic silver medallist is concerned about the appearance of the man, also unknown to him, at ringside during the bout and claimed the man should not have been talking to Welsh.

Khan's business manager Asif Vali said they have asked for explanations from the various governing bodies relating to a number of their concerns but have yet to receive answers.

"There are four or five different things that require answers and my job is to ensure we get those answers," he said.

"I want to know the reason this person sat there and what's going on. We did the table plan with Golden Boy Promotions and the WBA official was already in his seat and the IBF official was already in his seat, so who is this person? What's he doing talking to the WBA? Why is he handling the slips?

NEW

gb reveal he was an ibf official who WAS NOT SANCTIONED FOR THIS fight, so why is he interfering with the judges scorecard when nobody is allowed and then celebrating with peterson?

they also said more shocks will come out soon which they have kept from the public per advice from their lawyers

Last edited by lfc19titles; 01-06-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-06-2012, 02:01 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 159 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,662,183,549,000,755.75
Total Points: 3,590,138,168,223,952.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - F•R•K•O Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas 

good, they should demand an immediate rematch that way pacquiao cannot fight peterson, priced himself out for marquez which means bradley is the only option!

Old 01-06-2012, 02:03 PM
baya
Wrapidad was garbage

Rep Power: 148 baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,387,130,063,836.17
Total Points: 1,004,387,130,080,553.88
Congratulations! - Sin City to a black PR 'nando.....like tito. - Left Hook Tua for a great guy - jazluvr449 drink uphomie!! - RIZO24 For the Man - jazluvr 
No Message - Tha_Greatest To a great guy and good sport - deanrw LOL man. I love your RIP thread - deanrw ...RIP el boss hog Thread... - jose830 Thanks, did you check me out on the bag? - Cuauhtémoc1520 
No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 youre a joke - MANIAC310 Cheers :beerchug: on your test results...aprende mijo ponte un condon! - jose830 
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 

this won't happen.
slickhook
Contender

Rep Power: 14 slickhook has a reputation beyond reputeslickhook has a reputation beyond reputeslickhook has a reputation beyond reputeslickhook has a reputation beyond reputeslickhook has a reputation beyond reputeslickhook has a reputation beyond reputeslickhook has a reputation beyond reputeslickhook has a reputation beyond reputeslickhook has a reputation beyond reputeslickhook has a reputation beyond reputeslickhook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,991.51
Total Points: 10,186,604.55

Peterson want Glenn Jacobs first

Cant blame him
Tyndale
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Tyndale is infamous around these partsTyndale is infamous around these partsTyndale is infamous around these partsTyndale is infamous around these partsTyndale is infamous around these partsTyndale is infamous around these partsTyndale is infamous around these partsTyndale is infamous around these partsTyndale is infamous around these partsTyndale is infamous around these partsTyndale is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,514.26

There is no mention of stripping or a no contest? Is that just your opinion? Amir lost fair and square. A rematch will be held in a GBP "home" location, where Peterson's only chance of victory will be by knockout. Funny thing is, that outcome is not beyond him.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:05 PM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyndale View Post
There is no mention of stripping or a no contest? Is that just your opinion? Amir lost fair and square. A rematch will be held in a GBP "home" location, where Peterson's only chance of victory will be by knockout. Funny thing is, that outcome is not beyond him.
the quote is what the wba have said, the other blank text is what i want
Old 01-06-2012, 02:06 PM
medium-deek
Bet to Win

Rep Power: 7941 medium-deek has a reputation beyond reputemedium-deek has a reputation beyond reputemedium-deek has a reputation beyond reputemedium-deek has a reputation beyond reputemedium-deek has a reputation beyond reputemedium-deek has a reputation beyond reputemedium-deek has a reputation beyond reputemedium-deek has a reputation beyond reputemedium-deek has a reputation beyond reputemedium-deek has a reputation beyond reputemedium-deek has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253,053,505,164.29
Total Points: 253,070,503,994.66
Thanks - danny711 Pays his bets! - Sir TomJones thanks for points :) - lightsout_finit Generous guy! - SuperTrooper 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BoxingTech718 

lovely stuff. good on Khan. Yeah he annoys me with his constant comments. But still. What happened wasn't fair. Hate sholdn't get in the way of justice.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,032,069.43

You actually think they do it because of "justice"?
Old 01-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Freedom2014
Slayer of Theokoles

Rep Power: 257 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,998,982,582,130,152.00
Total Points: 58,998,982,582,439,280.00
For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine 
elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz 
One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat 
For rennouncing your faith in Wladimir Klitschko. Good Job. Welcome to the Wilder side of things. Welcome to team Wilder. Bommmmmmb Squaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd - BrushMyHair To my fellow Beatle-maniac - led Beterbiev - wladavit Thnx for the green. You are a superb poster as well. - Boxing Goat Have a pint on me! - House of Stone 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Good news!

Nice to see the WBA is doing the right thing.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:23 PM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

hearing wba will give peterson a rematch order or strip him