Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-06-2012, 12:02 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,089,417,349.50
16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler 
unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 
Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab .........no homo - MANIAC310 
for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali: Reflecting Back on Meeting “The Greatest”

By Thomas Gerbasi - Since 2003, I go through this every year around Christmas, pulling out a Muhammad Ali DVD or two, checking out some of the memorable moments in the career of “The Greatest,” and then it’s back to whatever the task at hand is.

Why Christmas? Well, it’s an anniversary of sorts, a look back at my lone brush with the man who is probably the most influential in boxing history, and a couple hours I’m not likely to forget anytime soon.

The year was 2002, and yeah, I remember the date too, December 9th. The former heavyweight champ was in New York City to promote the release of a commemorative magazine about his life, and despite the snow that bogged down the Midtown streets, I wasn’t about to miss this press event.

Now I know the rules - you’re a reporter, not a fan, and if you do your job right, every boxer is interchangeable. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a longtime world champion destined for the Hall of Fame or a four round prelim kid; you treat them all the same - go in, get your story, and get out. [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-06-2012, 01:07 AM
trainhard_187
Jizz on my face

Rep Power: 20 trainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond reputetrainhard_187 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,255,318.16

I beg to differ... Ali, Yes great but Floyd Mayweather is the greatest that ever did it..

Undefeated no professional losses.

Retires when the Welterweight division is the hot bed of boxing with top undefeated and prime Welters..

Comes outta retirement to fight a lightweight to secure another W in his win column..

Accuses a fighter of PED and demands strict blood testing under no merits or proof to avoid a potential match up with that opponent

Hits a fighter when his guards down to KO him and secure another W..

Floyd Mayweather the greatest that ever did it... All you new up and coming boxers take notes on how to stay undefeated..

But Yes Ali is Great...
Old 01-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Vino Rotcha
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Vino Rotcha will become famous soon enoughVino Rotcha will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 4,715.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainhard_187 View Post
I beg to differ... Ali, Yes great but Floyd Mayweather is the greatest that ever did it..

Retires when the Welterweight division is the hot bed of boxing with top undefeated and prime Welters..

Comes outta retirement to fight a lightweight to secure another W in his win column..

Accuses a fighter of PED and demands strict blood testing under no merits or proof to avoid a potential match up with that opponent

Floyd Mayweather the greatest that ever did it... All you new up and coming boxers take notes on how to stay undefeated..

But Yes Ali is Great...
*****S will be pissed
Old 01-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Brockton Lip
Always the Champ

Rep Power: 29 Brockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,818,651,522.86
Total Points: 55,832,159,310.69
you deserve more of these - Alx. 

Great read!!
Old 01-06-2012, 03:28 AM
whatismyname
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 whatismyname is infamous around these partswhatismyname is infamous around these partswhatismyname is infamous around these partswhatismyname is infamous around these partswhatismyname is infamous around these partswhatismyname is infamous around these partswhatismyname is infamous around these partswhatismyname is infamous around these partswhatismyname is infamous around these partswhatismyname is infamous around these partswhatismyname is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 114,111.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainhard_187 View Post

But Yes Ali is Great...
I was gonna flame, but then I saw what you did
Old 01-06-2012, 03:30 AM
mojack
Sink the Pink

Rep Power: 12 mojack has a reputation beyond reputemojack has a reputation beyond reputemojack has a reputation beyond reputemojack has a reputation beyond reputemojack has a reputation beyond reputemojack has a reputation beyond reputemojack has a reputation beyond reputemojack has a reputation beyond reputemojack has a reputation beyond reputemojack has a reputation beyond reputemojack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,190.86
Total Points: 266,911.09
for that dancing girl gif!! - the_godslayer to our e-activities director. - Left Hook Tua cheers! to horus' mom's furry wallet..... - Left Hook Tua 

Good read!
Old 01-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Chex31
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Chex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,727,355,597.56
Total Points: 13,037,501,165.24
Fellow British Columbian - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Truly he was the greatest
Old 01-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Norton
Contender

Rep Power: 6 Norton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,116.71
Cool

This article is full of love and adoration. Don't you want to add a bit of criticism?
Old 01-06-2012, 01:00 PM
FearAndLoathing
Contender

Total Points: 10,490.55

great read, inspired me to open a cold one and chuck on the ali dvd.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:58 PM
vinny2006
Contender

Rep Power: 0 vinny2006 is infamous around these partsvinny2006 is infamous around these partsvinny2006 is infamous around these partsvinny2006 is infamous around these partsvinny2006 is infamous around these partsvinny2006 is infamous around these partsvinny2006 is infamous around these partsvinny2006 is infamous around these partsvinny2006 is infamous around these partsvinny2006 is infamous around these partsvinny2006 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 67,340.81

Ali is 10 levels higher than Floyd Mayweather as a boxer and 50 as a respected person. One thing about Ali, he would never avoid fighters by going into several retirements or do things to get in trouble to avoid the elite fighters in their primes. Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins would have punished Floyd in their prime.