Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-31-2011, 02:21 PM
roye'l
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,065.05

I watched it in (5D hd red ray) and Pac got knocked out but like you i was also smoking crack whilst watching it and masturbating so i might have got it wrong
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-31-2011, 02:30 PM
bigsmoothh
El Picoso

Rep Power: 167 bigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond reputebigsmoothh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 161,848,733,280,217.66
Total Points: 163,158,531,622,833.78
gracias carnal - Cleto_Reyes same to you, have a good one! - dj emzz happy new year - xcaret v4 happy new years!!! - $ j-210 $ Have a cold one on me - jazluvr 
Sipersmooth.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Sipersmoothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Super smooth. - Round 1 No Message - Round 1 for that mexican comment, mexicano hasta la madre, lol, big ups - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest viva el terrible morales - Tha_Greatest soy puro mexicano - Primera para mi carnal bigsmoothh - Cleto_Reyes thanks for ribbon here have some popcorn my treat! - jose830 
have a fish - MalikKnucklez great poster - Cállate! thx homie - thuggery salud - piojo del norte You deserve this for being a El Terrible fan - hectari 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - GeorgiaRED Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - GeorgiaRED 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Cleto_Reyes Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Childhood Cancer - Illangelo Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Illangelo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Illangelo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Illangelo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Illangelo Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Illangelo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Illangelo 

i gave all rounds to pac he was just so fast and always in control of the fight, I think he had a great fight plan, i clearly think he can ko mayweather now.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:51 PM
fceeviper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 fceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,045,781.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianBale View Post
Rant, rant, rant.
So first it was JMM was stepping on Pac's toes, then it was you had to watch all the rounds in slow-mo, then it was JJM face was more busted up, then it was compu-box, and now you have to watch the fight in Blu-Ray qty on a 50inch tv???

Wow you *******s are ridiculous!!
Old 12-31-2011, 04:57 PM
vacon04
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,858,136,906.55
Total Points: 1,187,859,157,611.81
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacon04 View Post
WTF is this? Are you for real? Since when boxing is about 50% offense and 50% defense?

Sometimes I just can't believe the ****ty things I see here. There are pure counter punchers who are 100% of the times on the defensive and still win fights. Why? Because they still can have EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION by counter punching the other guy and landing the better shots. Not because a fighter is fighting on his back foot means he already lost on aggression because in boxing what counts is being effective, not just dumb aggressive.

A few months ago Lara dominated Williams on his freaking back foot by being a pure counter puncher while Williams moved forward receiving punches like an idiot and everyone agreed that he won, even though he was the defensive boxer. But now that the idol of many posters in here was in an extremely controversial decision, they keep saying that in boxing you have to move forward to win the fight and that by fighting on your back foot you already lost the god damn fight, no matter if the boxer landed the clearer punchers, he lost just because of going backwards.

Oh, and let's not forget the idiotic and unbelievable things they keep saying and doing to prove that Pac won. They're a lot, but I'm just going to mention some of them in here.
  • Watch the fight in SlowMo, Ultra SlowMo and Mega SlowMo
  • COMPUBOX SAYS PAC WON!!!
  • Watch the fight frame by frame in an attempt to say compubox has the right numbers
  • Watch the fight in a 50 Inch Samsung with HD quality (Don't know he did that since if you have a ****ty video, you just can't convert it to HD by using a program, quality is still going to suck even if it has better video bitrate AND/OR resolution
  • Hired actors to play JMM and Pacquiao and remade the entire fight punch by punch to prove Pac won
  • etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fceeviper View Post
So first it was JMM was stepping on Pac's toes, then it was you had to watch all the rounds in slow-mo, then it was JJM face was more busted up, then it was compu-box, and now you have to watch the fight in Blu-Ray qty on a 50inch tv???

Wow you *******s are ridiculous!!
Forgot that one about JMM stepping on Pacquiao's toe and the one about Marquez having a more swollen face ... And let's not forget this one:

Quote:
I am disgusted by the fact that so many have been looking for Pacquiao's downfall.

It is no secret that Floyd Mayweather fans were celebrating like they had a baby join this world.

JMM fans are bitter, JMM is an excellent fighter by he gave the two rounds away at the end. Nacho gave the wrong advice.

Close rounds are given to the champ. One or two punches don't define a whole round that clearly as people think.

I am no judge but I am willing to het that no one in this thread judges boxing matches in real life.
Do you actually believe that's a rule or something? Because from what I know that's not a rule in boxing at all and close rounds are not automatically given to the champ. The best boxer wins the rounds, period.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:27 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,345,823.19
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit ***9824; View Post
I saw it in 3d at IMAX 5 times and everytime I watch it Pac walks to his corner disappointed like he lost.
No, Pacs clearly not happy that he is going to win on points rather than KO JMM in 3 rounds. Whereas JMM was jumping for joy at the end for surviving and he was so ecstatic about not being ko'ed in 2 rounds.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:31 PM
PlayerKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.01
Total Points: 1,174,648,457.72
Happy New Year :) - Leohappy Have one on me - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacon04 View Post
Forgot that one about JMM stepping on Pacquiao's toe and the one about Marquez having a more swollen face ... And let's not forget this one:

Do you actually believe that's a rule or something? Because from what I know that's not a rule in boxing at all and close rounds are not automatically given to the champ. The best boxer wins the rounds, period.
I never said it is a rule but that is how judging is. A challenger has to take a round from the Champ.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:36 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,031,793.43

Tommy Hearns and other great boxers don´t know crap about scoring then because they saw Márquez win.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:37 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,345,823.19
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

yes thats hardly a new concept that a challenger has to take the titles from the champ, in fact its a boxing cliche, and hardly a secret.
Youve got to show how much you want it. If it means taking more risks and punches then so be it. JMM wasnt prepared to put it beyond a reasonable doubt because there was no way JMM could tell what way the fight was going to go.

For JMM to show how much he wanted it he would have had to attack Pac to try KO him. Because up the judges it is a lottery and JMM was quite happy to leave it to the judges, until the decsion was made. Too late for the crying.

Last edited by hugh grant; 12-31-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:23 PM
pbeer
Contender

Rep Power: 4 pbeer has a spectacular aura aboutpbeer has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 19,764.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by roye'l View Post
I watched it in (5D hd red ray) and Pac got knocked out but like you i was also smoking crack whilst watching it and masturbating so i might have got it wrong
LOL I converted it to 3D, And Pac was on my living room floor.. This is World Championship Boxing, and the world knows who won.. Theres no need for him to even fight Pac again he's proven his point .. I like the Bradley fight, take Bradley away from Pacman..
Old 12-31-2011, 06:25 PM
GG Magic
Contender

Rep Power: 4 GG Magic has a spectacular aura aboutGG Magic has a spectacular aura aboutGG Magic has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 28,063.55

Quote:
So I saw the contrevesy in HD, but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung with Nicam sound and 2 speakers for real life effects you could say.

Some rounds were close, but clear cut. Some were close and 2 punches swayed the rounds.

However Pac won on my scorecards by 2 rounds.

It's easy to say on TV that a fight should be scored one way or another, but in real life as what the judges see, and I believe Blue Ray is the closest to real life.

Sorry to say it but Pac won in a close fight, but it was clear.
Sorry but you are clearly ignorant in world of video conversion.

This means nothing.