Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Patrick Boxing
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,051,548.68
Default The truth behind the bias of larry merchant

Larry 'Lying' Merchant as i like to call him, once told me how he just loved, 'gladiator vs gladiator' boxing. "Just because your favorite color is blue, doesn't mean you like everything that's blue." Merchant said to me. He also stated that he was not a person who judged people by their race and I believed he was telling the truth. Maybe defensive, smart fighters he has a problem with. In his words "crowd pleasing styles" , over the years, I have noticed that it seems that Merchant hasn't been accurate over the years with his claim.
CLICK LINK FOR MORE

http://ning.it/ugTcS0

Last edited by Patrick Boxing; 12-27-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,829,343,304.49
Total Points: 50,171,167,327,998.79
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Merchant is old school, he likes good fighters to be good people.

Don't expect him to praise some bragging wannabe gangsta jailbird, that sh*t just doesn't fly with Grandpa Munster
Old 12-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 24,204,942,039,022.47
Total Points: 25,460,263,622,803.26
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

HBO commentators do what they're told. Which is kiss the a$$ of the fighter the network tells them to.

Example: Marquez was running from Pacman, that's why he lost. But Cotto was boxing beautifullky against Margarito that's why he was ahead.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:46 PM
tennishero
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tennishero is infamous around these partstennishero is infamous around these partstennishero is infamous around these partstennishero is infamous around these partstennishero is infamous around these partstennishero is infamous around these partstennishero is infamous around these partstennishero is infamous around these partstennishero is infamous around these partstennishero is infamous around these partstennishero is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,001,951.16
Undoubtedly one of the most brilliant posters that i've had the pleasure to come across...top 5 p4p ATG in boxingscene history - -Deal With It- 

mayweather runs from every fighter he's ever faced

yet, commentators lick his balls on air

yes its impressive that no one has figured out his 1 dimensional style- but its also impressive how he ducked every single great fighter during their prime
Old 12-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Dedication
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,168,058,254.63
You've been making some good posts - rorymac thanks 4 the kind words in my thread - sugersean15 stay calm my freind........... i dont want to see you get a nervous breakdown over something that aint worth getting all upset about, lol, if that quote was a lie, , dont go trying to treat that post as a bait, you only hurt yourself by feeling insul - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
HBO commentators do what they're told. Which is kiss the a$$ of the fighter the network tells them to.

Example: Marquez was running from Pacman, that's why he lost. But Cotto was boxing beautifullky against Margarito that's why he was ahead.
I usually agree with you Bush Baby but not this time. Case in example, May -vs- Mosley, May -vs- Marquez and May -vs- Ortiz. The HBO commentators all got behind the underdogs.

Whereas, Pac -vs- Marquez III, Pac -vs- Margarito and Pac -vs- Clottey who did the commentators get behind. I'll let you answer that one yourself.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:29 PM
Rust Cohle
Time Is a Flat Circle

Rep Power: 20 Rust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,187,573.92
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedication View Post
I usually agree with you Bush Baby but not this time. Case in example, May -vs- Mosley, May -vs- Marquez and May -vs- Ortiz. The HBO commentators all got behind the underdogs.

Whereas, Pac -vs- Marquez III, Pac -vs- Margarito and Pac -vs- Clottey who did the commentators get behind. I'll let you answer that one yourself.
Did you ever watch those fights? They were basically sucking Mayweather's balls. Merchant even called Mayweather's performance in the Ortiz fight "masterful". Kellerman and Lampley in the Marquez and Mosley fights basically had Floyd's cum dripping out of their mouths by the end of the fight. That's how the HBO commentators are. Whenever it's Pac fighting, they'll be sucking his balls. Whenever it's Floyd fighting, they'll be sucking his balls.

That's the problem with these Floyd fanboys, they forgot about the all the praise the HBO commentators are giving towards Floyd that they exaggerate the criticisms.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Dedication
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,168,058,254.63
You've been making some good posts - rorymac thanks 4 the kind words in my thread - sugersean15 stay calm my freind........... i dont want to see you get a nervous breakdown over something that aint worth getting all upset about, lol, if that quote was a lie, , dont go trying to treat that post as a bait, you only hurt yourself by feeling insul - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
Did you ever watch those fights? They were basically sucking Mayweather's balls. Merchant even called Mayweather's performance in the Ortiz fight "masterful". Kellerman and Lampley in the Marquez and Mosley fights basically had Floyd's cum dripping out of their mouths by the end of the fight. That's how the HBO commentators are. Whenever it's Pac fighting, they'll be sucking his balls. Whenever it's Floyd fighting, they'll be sucking his balls.

That's the problem with these Floyd fanboys, they forgot about the all the praise the HBO commentators are giving towards Floyd that they exaggerate the criticisms.
I'm not talking about the end, I'm talking about during the fight. If you compare it to the British commentary, they're on two different plains. No bias towards each fighter at all, just calling those fights I pointed out as they see them.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 24,204,942,039,022.47
Total Points: 25,460,263,622,803.26
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedication View Post

You're saying that hbo supports Pacman over Floyd? If so, that's what they're told to do. That's my point, or I don't understand what you're saying, or you didn't understand me?
Old 12-24-2011, 11:01 PM
dc3383
F.U.T.W

Bank: 1,083,117,171,279.79
Total Points: 3,083,437,198,901.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALTER WHITE View Post

maybe we heard different fights; they acted like Ortiz was in the fight when he clearly wasn't. The marquez fight was over after the 1st rd; and they hung with Shane til after rd 2.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:03 PM
hamster
Banned

Total Points: 618.85

the problem with floyd fans are that they get their educated from jail and drop outta high school and live in the crappiest hood and he's robin' hood to them get it "robin hood"