Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-21-2011, 09:23 PM
considerthis
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 considerthis is infamous around these partsconsiderthis is infamous around these partsconsiderthis is infamous around these partsconsiderthis is infamous around these partsconsiderthis is infamous around these partsconsiderthis is infamous around these partsconsiderthis is infamous around these partsconsiderthis is infamous around these partsconsiderthis is infamous around these partsconsiderthis is infamous around these partsconsiderthis is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,719.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
LOL Soto will carry the torch while Floyd is in Jail.
hopefully he will carry it over to your house and set it on fire.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Alpha & Omega
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Alpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,019,142.69
Good post. - FeFist 

The "*****s vs *******s" **** will just go on forever but what I do not understand is why it seems *******s are so utterly blind and devoted and will not for one moment, admit anything negative about Manny? I will break it down on my end...I am a diehard Floyd fan, for many years. I live and breathe boxing, I am a purist and I love watching boxing at its highest level and seeing amazing technique and skill. I feel Floyd is without a doubt the most gifted fighter on the planet and P4P #1 in the world. Are there people right on his heels? Sure there are...Ward being one of them. But I can admit Floyd's faults and problems...he is arrogant, ignorant, he says immature and ridiculous nonsense...he could apply himself more in the ring and take more risks and be more aggressive, etc. He is not perfect by any means, I see his shortcomings and issues...but what can Pac fans not see anything wrong with their messiah Manny? Manny is a great fighter, he is a warrior, has heart, he is fast, strong...good speed, footwork, etc. However, he has no defense, he cannot cut off the ring, and he really is limited with his boxing skills. His power and angles win him fights, which is fine, there is nothing wrong with that. I just do not see though how you can have him ranked P4P #1, a spot that people like Floyd, RJJ, etc. held? Floyd is undefeated and has had what, 2 fights that were even close in his career? Prime RJJ was superhuman, he couldn't be touched. So you're telling me that someone (Manny) who has been knocked out twice, was outboxed and lost a UD, has a draw, had 2 close fights that could have gone either way (and should have), has fought questionable opponents for his last 4-5 fights....and he is the #1 P4P fighter in the world??? Vitali K has barely lost a round in his entire career and has never touched the canvas, Wlad has beat everyone in front of him in one-sided matches for the last 7-8 years, Ward just ran through the top SMW's in the world and barely broke a sweat...yet Manny is ranked above them??? Say what you want about Floyd, but hes only had 2 fights that were even remotely close (JLC 1 & ODLH). All I am saying is Manny and Floyd are both human with flaws....but Pac fans just seem maniacal over him, they won't even entertain the fact that he may lose or that he is not as great as he seems. It is like a cult following or something, I don't get it? Do I think Floyd can be beaten...sure....but is Manny the person with the style to do so? No he is not, that is not an insult, it is just reality. Do I feel Manny is overrated? Well slightly, I think he is a great fighter but I truly feel that Arum's matchups over the last few years are making the boxing world think Manny is more "gifted" than he really is.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 20,728,053,492,428.08
Total Points: 20,728,063,513,681.97
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

definitely overrated and protected but Manny is no bum

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=421549
Old 12-22-2011, 12:00 AM
loui_ludwig
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 loui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 340,372.09

LOL, sure that Salvador who wrote this is an unbiased reporter. He thinks his a descent reporter cuz he can write articles for a boxing site.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Sin City
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,013,384,746.82
Total Points: 46,457,784,788.67
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

I can't call anyone who jumps up multiple divisions and cleans out one that isn't his "over rated"
Old 12-22-2011, 01:03 AM
-Deal With It-
Banned

Rep Power: 0 -Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute-Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute-Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute-Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute-Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute-Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute-Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute-Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute-Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute-Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute-Deal With It- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,981,536.85
kick this idiot - Freedom. you can pretend it's Deontay's dick - Freedom. to make yourself feminine for Deontay - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
I can't call anyone who jumps up multiple divisions and cleans out one that isn't his "over rated"
And what division was this that Pacquiao "cleaned out"?

Because i can't recall him cleaning out even one.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:53 AM
straightleft
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 straightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,601,143,846,230.85
Total Points: 9,601,143,907,884.14
No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft have a  cup - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMexicanMigra View Post
Pac ducked Humberto Soto since 2006, and has ducked many others.
Pac commited mass murder in your country did you know that?
Old 12-22-2011, 01:56 AM
straightleft
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 straightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond reputestraightleft has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,601,143,846,230.85
Total Points: 9,601,143,907,884.14
No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft No Message - straightleft have a  cup - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakes View Post
And what division was this that Pacquiao "cleaned out"?

Because i can't recall him cleaning out even one.
Tell which fighter can beat Pacquaio except that coward 147 in below?
Old 12-22-2011, 02:10 AM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 58 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 188,237,225,750,913.47
Total Points: 188,422,233,240,180.09
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

I can't believe some of you read that and actually got mad...that was a joke of an article and obvious troll job...and it worked, I bet there is a 15 page thread over at philboxing about this article...
Old 12-22-2011, 02:18 AM
Rust Cohle
Time Is a Flat Circle

Rep Power: 20 Rust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,185,775.83
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
I can't believe some of you read that and actually got mad...that was a joke of an article and obvious troll job...and it worked, I bet there is a 15 page thread over at philboxing about this article...
The author went all Dave Chappelle Piss on You on the Pac lovers and they fell for it. And you wonder why I don't like Pacquiao anymore.