Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2011, 12:06 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Who are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,647,420.36
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy New year - Freedom. 
Default Iran is being treated so unfairly. Why are Americans racist to Persians?

It honestly breaks my heart the way Iran is being treated internationally.

Its so fcuking disgusting the way USA, UK, and Israel have ganged up on Iran, trying to impose all kinds of economic sanctions, intimidate Iran with use of military force, and trying to incite an all-out war.

UNDERSTAND. That Iran is a PEACEFUL country and hasn't attacked a single country in over 200 Years. Think about that. Iran hasn't invaded, or started a war in over 200 years. Iran is a PEACEFUL country and PEACEFUL society.

UNDERSTAND. That USA and Israel are constantly starting wars in the Middle East, Europe, and Asia killing people in the name of democracy and "righteousness".

Why is Israel permitted to have nuclear weapons and Iran is not? (given Israel's violent history and Iran's peaceful history, wouldnt it be more reasonable to restrict Israel and not Iran?)

Why is Israel above the law, and Iran is below the law? Doesnt that mean its unfair?

USA advocates for fairness, equality, and non-racism, but sponsors Israel which is essentially a RACIST, APARTHEID system which oppresses Arabs and enriches Jews. Jews kicked Arabs out of their land and killed them in the 1940s, setting up Israel, and since then have established an apartheid government where Jews have all power over Arabs.

What Americans did to blacks, is the same thing Jews are doing to Arabs. So why is the white Americans supporting this?

USA and Israel are straight up Fcukin Bullies in the World. They start all the wars, start all the fights, and theyre so Fcuking hypocritical.

I swear to God I hope China or Russia backs Iran and Id love nothing more than to see Israel and US lose this war.

Last edited by Who are you?; 12-21-2011 at 12:19 AM..
Old 12-21-2011, 12:08 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Who are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, the world would be a better place without USA and Israel.

These 2 countries are single-handedly responsible for pretty much every single war in the last 50 years.

Its so DISGUSTING the way they are treating Iran.

Iranian people are such nice, polite, moderate people and the Jewish media in USA is constantly inciting a group mentality of "attack Iran".

USA should be ashamed of themselves sponsoring a racist government in Israel and bullying countries around the world.

USA is a war crimes violator.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:08 AM
dj Calleti
Banned

Rep Power: 17 dj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,804,248,676,054.74
Total Points: 1,804,253,664,206.83
...and a Happy New Year! - Flab Cheers Tony, Watch your eyes when you pop the cork. Oh wait... - El Fenomeno merry xmas - Sir TomJones Feliz Navidad slut - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas amigo! - Monkz 
you too, braav - stay bless :L - STONES! Merry Christmas Lovely! Open it! It's Ronaldo ... No, seriously, open it now, I forgot to poke air holes for him :/   x x x   :D - *Boss Lady* here bro, sell that ass, now get off santas lap. - Ether happy new year - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
happy new year - BoZz Happy New Year Emzzzzy! (better late than never) :) xx - *Boss Lady* lil butthurt slut - MANIAC310 Nina Dobrev - siablo14 just had to send you this man - Tha_Greatest 
For being a respectable man - Smokin'J 4k posts, with love from your alt :kiss: - Bossy Happy Easter lovely :kiss: - Bossy 5k - MANIAC310 Victoria Justice, thanks for turnin me on to her :) - - v e t - 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - dj Pepe 

Any new model pics?
Old 12-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Honestly Americans are a sick, perverted society and they are the biggest threat to world order. They start every single war.

Also its so hypocritical the way Americans insist they are not racist and learned from slavery to blacks. Then American government sponsors Israel which is a 100% racist apartheid country.

Iran is such a better, healthier society than USA.

I honestly feel like if Iran is attacked I will lose all hope in humanity.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:17 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Honestly, Id compare current American government and Israeli government to Nazis in terms of their aggression, baseless killing, baseless wars etc.

If Iran is attacked I will lose all faith in humanity and it would TRULY be a case of the bad guys winning, the good guys losing.

Its not fair the way Iran is being treated and it really Fcuking sucks.

This just proves there is nothing righteous or good about USA or Israel. They are evil and terrorists.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:18 AM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,995,279,654,967.91
Total Points: 120,995,281,753,062.44
Autism - Lorily 

i feel sorry for Canada...they're being infiltrated by terrorist-minded, USA-hating immigrants
Old 12-21-2011, 12:21 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Facts speak for themselves. Iran is a peaceful country and LITERALLY hasnt invaded a country in over 200 years. The only war Iran has been involved in is Iran/Iraq war, and in that war Iraq invaded Iran.

IRANIANS ARE PEACEFUL people.

USA and Israel on the other hand are constantly starting wars, killing people (over 1Mill dead in Vietnam, 1Mill in Iraq, 500K in Afghanistan).

Which one here is the "good guys" you tell me?
Old 12-21-2011, 12:34 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 207 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,051,183,613,356.49
Total Points: 13,051,205,525,958.62
10,000 mind blowing posts - Don PWNleone I love you. - Bendigo A drink to Richard Dunne - The most prolific centre back in  the history of the Premier League. - Monty Panesar Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou 
Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze 
squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab 
...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

You're entitled to hold that opinion. You might want to think about that.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Who are you?
Banned

For me, I honestly feel like this is a situation where bullies and troublemakers (USA, Israel) are ganging up on a small, innocent country.

Its so sick and disgusting the way Jewish media like CNN get white Americans riled up in a group mentality to "ATTACK THE TERRORISTS" "ATTACK IRAN".

I strongly feel 50 years in the future, people will look back on USA of today as a terrorist.

Its all perspective.

But the FACTS are that USA and Israel are very violent countries. Iran is a peaceful, isolated country. USA tries to stand up for equality and freedom, but if it truly believed that it wouldnt sponsor a racist, apartheid regime in Israel.

If US foreign policy really represented fairness they would also have no problem with Iran having nuclear weapons. I mean, its unfair to allow one country but not another.

USA and Israel are just so full of sh1t and propaganda.

I honestly feel like Iran is right and US/Israel is wrong.

It is so disgusting the way Iran is treated and it just makes me feel sick and I honestly dont want to livei n North America after this.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:51 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Its also so pathetic the way white Americans allow their media and military to yield to the interests of Jews. Like are Americans seriously this stupid? (I guess so)

Jews are essentially using white, Christian Americans to fight and die for Jewish fights against other Caucasian people in the Middle East.

Last edited by Who are you?; 12-21-2011 at 12:56 AM..