Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Was the Andre Ward-Sakio Bika fight a robbery?
Yes, it was a robbery 8 14.29%
I didn't watch this fight so I don't know 6 10.71%
No, it was not a robbery 42 75.00%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-18-2011, 08:03 AM
raskat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 raskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,825,106,191.67
Knuckles - Uncle Howie Good Job! - DET. IRONSIDE No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for the uploads - simbros thanks for the info...i can now add youtube fights to my career collections. - joe strong Merry Xmas and thanks for the fun quiz! - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Default Ward dominated everybody in the Super Six but (should have) lost to Sakio Bika !!

Funny thing is that Andre Ward dominated everybody in the Super Six tournament but he should have lost to Sakio Bika. You guys remember the Ward-Bika fight which took place after the Allan Green-Ward fight??
That fight was a clear robbery. And please don't gon on boxrec now and tell me that the 3 judges scored this fight 120-108 and twice 118:110, cause I know how corrupt them damn judges were.
Bika was the ring general the whole fight, won almost all of the first 8 rounds, outboxed Ward the whole time, then became tired and lost rounds 9,10 and 11, but finished strong to win the 12th round.
Andre Ward won only maybe 5 rounds of the whole fight, Bika the rest. Don't listen to the joke *ss biased commentary when you score the fight:

Last edited by raskat; 12-18-2011 at 08:08 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-18-2011, 08:19 AM
Bring It On
Rest in peace Emanuel

Rep Power: 11 Bring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond reputeBring It On has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,625,891,057.11
Total Points: 265,625,933,870.31

It wasn't his best performance, but really?
Old 12-18-2011, 08:27 AM
KJB
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 KJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond reputeKJB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 355,901,373.43
Total Points: 365,978,160.74

Close fight, but Ward won pretty clearly. No shame in having a tough fight with Bika, that guy gives everyone hell.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:48 AM
TheSlickster
Interim Champion

Total Points: 5,026,126.87

116-112 was my score when I saw the fight. But i think thats the most you could give Bika.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:50 AM
raskat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 raskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,825,106,191.67
Knuckles - Uncle Howie Good Job! - DET. IRONSIDE No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for the uploads - simbros thanks for the info...i can now add youtube fights to my career collections. - joe strong Merry Xmas and thanks for the fun quiz! - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

you guys need to stop listening to the commentators. they are riding Ward's d*ck while Ward is clearly losing the rounds. use your brain, guys
Old 12-18-2011, 09:04 AM
TheSlickster
Interim Champion

Total Points: 5,026,126.87

Even without commentary....Ward was having problems in the first half of the fight to where then the second half Ward got the better of him.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:10 AM
Hitman Hodgson
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Hitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,010,030,218.36
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Ward won clearly but Bika is generally a tough fight for anyone. Bika was able to compete with Ward at times on the inside something non of his S6 opponents could do.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:21 AM
SPREAD
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 SPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,034,307.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskat View Post
Funny thing is that Andre Ward dominated everybody in the Super Six tournament but he should have lost to Sakio Bika. You guys remember the Ward-Bika fight which took place after the Allan Green-Ward fight??
That fight was a clear robbery. And please don't gon on boxrec now and tell me that the 3 judges scored this fight 120-108 and twice 118:110, cause I know how corrupt them damn judges were.
Bika was the ring general the whole fight, won almost all of the first 8 rounds, outboxed Ward the whole time, then became tired and lost rounds 9,10 and 11, but finished strong to win the 12th round.
Andre Ward won only maybe 5 rounds of the whole fight, Bika the rest. Don't listen to the joke *ss biased commentary when you score the fight:
Can't say i can remember the time when Bika beat any top level fighter, yes he gave Calzaghe and Ward problems but thats were it stops, the public need to start giving Ward credit because people inside the boxing world (who know more about boxing than half the people on this site) have now given overdue credit to Ward.

Ward should be #2 in the P4P rankings.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:58 AM
gauze
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 gauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these parts
Bank: 267,657,917,170.34
Total Points: 267,657,922,686.81

alright, i just watched the fight and scored it. before i give my score, i just want to say that ward should have been disqualified. he threw at least 3 blatantly intentional elbows and held the entire fight. obviously, the headbutts too

1: bika
2: bika
3: bika
4: ward
5: bika
6: bika
7: bika
8: ward
9: ward
10: ward
11: ward
12: bika

115-113 BIKA.

when this fight aired live, i didn't score it. but i thought it was a draw/ward didn't win.
nice to know theres at least 1 other person who feels the same way i do about this fight. thanks for posting the video, i was actually thinking about this fight the other day and wanted to score it
Old 12-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 72 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,014,226,111,589.54
Total Points: 50,044,358,594,534.49
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

I thought Ward won pretty clearly.