Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-15-2011, 08:44 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,661,755,460,599,144.75
Total Points: 1,690,975,576,727,966.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
The guy's in the middle of a fight, he's not hearing anything, all he's trying to do is focus on, and batter his opponent. Cooper had the option to take him to one side and warn him or come to his corner between rounds and warn him. He did neither.

But as I said, that wasn't the real issue, the real issue is the two US judges scorecards which were way out of sync with what actually happened in the ring, the neutral PR judge got it spot on.
Well, you can hear something.

When the ref is next to you, warning you, screaming at you, to stop pushing you can hear it.

When he say's last warning, you can hear it.

And that's not the real issue, not in this thread. Read the title? It's about Khan saying he wasn't warned. Which is frankly bullsh*t.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-15-2011, 08:45 PM
orlandoernandez
Contender

Rep Power: 3 orlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond reputeorlandoernandez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,573.01

I swore he Larry asked him if Khan if the ref warned him in the interview after the fight and Khan said yes...
Old 12-15-2011, 08:46 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,673,934,064.99
Total Points: 50,164,011,905,563.91
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post

When the ref is next to you, warning you, screaming at you, to stop pushing you can hear it.

And that's not the real issue, not in this thread. Read the title? It's about Khan saying he wasn't warned. Which is frankly bullsh*t.
He might hear it but it's clearly not going in, he doesn't even look or glance at him (the ref) in the video, he's focused on Peterson.

I think most, on HBO and on here, have flagged up the type of warning the ref should have given Khan so in that sense he has a point imo. I'll leave it there on that one.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:48 PM
MJ223
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 MJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,719,315,157,910.90
Total Points: 8,725,315,234,280.94
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 Thanks MJ much appreciated - -Pull ma Finga- &quot;I see you pimp&quot; made me :lol1: - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

Khan is an a$$........
Old 12-15-2011, 08:52 PM
treason1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 treason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,345,422.78
Total Points: 16,935,698.01
fair and unbiased fan !!!! ....................jk pactard - Antagonist 

"half of the marks on my face were because of his head"

stfu amir kunt !!! those marks on your face are because of your sh1tty defense lunging in like a maniac and getting punched in your face !!!! or laying on the roaps eating uppercuts like a dumbasss!!!! instead of listening to freddie roach you wanted to be macho and prove you can take a punch like manny but the truth is your chin isnt as good as manny and neither is your punch resistance or defense !!!!!!!! roach had a good game plan but your ego and arrogance allowed you to go astray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 12-15-2011, 08:52 PM
KingTito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 KingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,115,477,874.69
Total Points: 128,526,656,800.67
Keep up with the good posts!!!!!! - abosworth Good poster - Joshua Clottey for being a laker fan...salud - Makavelli Great Poster!! - jazluvr for rockin the Boza Edwards avi. - Tha Executioner 
mayorgas favorite food - sugarsmosley You speak the truth on Floyd, he is an insecure HATER - hectari 

He was definitely warned. They may not have been hard warnings where the ref called time or anything, but if you're getting consistently warned for the same thing throughout the fight, that means you've gotta stop doing that *****. Khan should just take his loss like a man, and move on.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Phil Ivey
No Home Jerome

Rep Power: 10 Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 392,658,756,326.10
Total Points: 402,658,812,590.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
He might hear it but it's clearly not going in, he doesn't even look or glance at him (the ref) in the video, he's focused on Peterson.

I think most, on HBO and on here, have flagged up the type of warning the ref should have given Khan so in that sense he has a point imo. I'll leave it there on that one.
Uhhh... it wouldn't have made a difference.. he got penalized and STILL proceeded to push what does that tell you?. That's Khan's problem not the refs, that's his natural inclination when forced to fight on the inside is to push - he was going to keep doing it regardless. The ref literally warned him a few times which was more than enough considering Khan pushed well over 20 times. It wasn't even a nudge, it was a real push.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:58 PM
zcm
Contender

Rep Power: 6 zcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 102,044,081.11

Quote:
You don't have to call time to give a hard warning.

Saying "Last warning" is a hard warning. It's absolutely literal, "Last warning" means exactly that - This is your last warning, next time I'm taking a point.

Warning's don't really come harder than that.

And, he was warned a lot more than 4 times.
ye he was warned more than 4 times but wat i was saying is tht ringside shown highlights of the fight (5 mins) n in just tht short period u could hear the ref warn him 4 times
Old 12-15-2011, 09:00 PM
mike ruler
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 mike ruler is infamous around these partsmike ruler is infamous around these partsmike ruler is infamous around these partsmike ruler is infamous around these partsmike ruler is infamous around these partsmike ruler is infamous around these partsmike ruler is infamous around these partsmike ruler is infamous around these partsmike ruler is infamous around these partsmike ruler is infamous around these partsmike ruler is infamous around these parts
Bank: 100,182.26
Total Points: 240,283.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanbot View Post
THERES YOUR HARD WARNING. now stop spreading lies. that dumb hbo team have really created a bunch of brain washed baffoons.........

I see your point, no need to insult. I guess we have two diff. Opinions on "hard warning." I think it is when you separate fighters, stop action, send them to neutral corners and say, "If you push again, I'm taking a point." I don't think Khan ever got that. And taking points for pushing is 100% home cooking. Not defending Khan, he didn't fight the best down the stretch...but the ref didn't give him a fair shake either.

Ps...we can just disagree man...lol
Old 12-15-2011, 09:02 PM
immortal tech
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 2,122,416,000.00
Total Points: 2,122,428,833.93
No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
I.T.! - MANIAC310 No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Phenom 

Quote:

but see the ref went to Peterson corner called a time out and issued a warning before a round he didn't do that with Khan also the ref warned Peterson through out the fight to keep his head up but never took a point