Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,131,640,349,694,581.00
Total Points: 2,137,664,939,367,281.25
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
WELL CALL IT EVEN THEN or have you forgotten about the ROBBERY IN NOTTINGHAM between in which Andre Dirrell was clearly ROBBED!

Ironically Khan used the same stick and move style that Dirrell did, but Dirrell wasn't getting beat up against the Ropes and Destroyed Inside like Khan was

but yet fans from the UK was calling him "CHINNY" what ever the fuk that is and was accusing him of "RUNNING"

oh yeah the shoes are already on the other foot!

Peterson outworked him inside IMO, I think Khan is use to the Ref SAVING HIM when he CLINCHES so he can avoid fighting inside (SOMETHING HE CAN'T DO!)
I can't agree,Dirrell was jumping on the floor holding every chance he got and really overall not engaging..I can't say the same about Khan..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaa. View Post
Even with the point deductions I had Amir winning.
Well that's not surprising..
Old 12-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Money_May
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 57 Money_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,730,191,151,043,672.00
Total Points: 21,732,345,407,800,208.00
:love: - Bossy :love: Cause you're super, man :P - Bossy Finishing the row off :D - Bossy :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Guy with a GIGANTIC Heart. - afiln the power of truth! - Panginoon My mateeeeeeeee :kiss: - Bossy 10000 post...drink up! - jose830 10000 posts! Congrats.. - ABOSWORTH 
Congrats! - Terrel Happy 10k babes and I know what tomo is :P - Bossy Cheers bro! - dan_cov The real Money May! - dan_cov May-kin' it rain - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks :beerchug: - jose830 A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 a man who knows his football - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
idc what anyone says, khan should not be allowed to push whenever a fighter gets close to him. thats the ***** way out. learn how to fight on your back foot or either learn how to fight on the inside. i mean he was literally pushing before peterso even got close to him on a few occasions. imo, he has no1 to blame but himself and roach for not teaching him how to handle pressure.

i think its a good lesson, better that than against a fighter like ortiz who would have probably knocked him out on the inside.
I agree khan needs to learn to fight better on the inside. But you can't say oh he shouldn't be allowEd to push! In all your years watching boxing when was the last time someone got deducted a point for that? Floyd uses his forearm to give Himself space khan tries to make space by pushing the guy away what's the difference? Nothing, there both tactics people use which our illegal but have never been pulled up before as they were in this manner!
Old 12-11-2011, 04:52 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,806,345.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Haroon Kellerman STFU.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Bobby Shmurda
A Hot Ni@@a

Rep Power: 40 Bobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,271,380,116,876.16
Total Points: 1,284,486,486,090.66
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money_May View Post
I agree khan needs to learn to fight better on the inside. But you can't say oh he shouldn't be allowEd to push! In all your years watching boxing when was the last time someone got deducted a point for that? Floyd uses his forearm to give Himself space khan tries to make space by pushing the guy away what's the difference? Nothing, there both tactics people use which our illegal but have never been pulled up before as they were in this manner!
and floyd has gotten warned for it, has lost points for it etc. khan got warned and kept doing it. the difference is floyd doesnt have to do it so when he gets warned he stops. thats the difference in their levels. u make it seem as if floyd gets away with it, sometimes he does, others he doesnt. khan wasnt getting away with it, and it was blatant as hell. its on him. dont cry about the ref if the ref warned u. cry that u didnt believe the ref would take away points. thats what i dont get.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:56 PM
revs1227
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 revs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,248,053,501,969.38
Total Points: 1,250,347,762,848.73
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Im us al the way but i have to admitt american officiials are the worst!
Old 12-11-2011, 04:57 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 26 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 470,155,570,123.38
Total Points: 481,155,769,971.08

Just like some of you have said, for something like that, the ref should have given a hard stern warning that the next time that Khan does that he will be deducted a point.

You know that I have (we all have) seen that even AFTER a hard stern warning the ref usually allows the boxer to do it again but as long as he is not blatantly over doing it.

I would understand if Khan did something that hurt Peterson and looked intentional .... but this was NOT the case.

How can a ref take away a point on a close fight in the 12th round is just crazy nonsensical to me ... (2 points for pushing???)

The way Peterson responded in the interview, even he wasn't able to justify the ref taking a point!!! I agree that with Peterson that Khan holding and pushing him down was way worse .... BUT even there, the ref blamed Peterson on many of those occasions for coming in with his head down so Khan ... plus again, no stern warning against Khan so he did it all night long.

The way the ref was looking at Khan throughout the fight, you just knew something was up.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Money_May
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 57 Money_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,730,191,151,043,672.00
Total Points: 21,732,345,407,800,208.00
:love: - Bossy :love: Cause you're super, man :P - Bossy Finishing the row off :D - Bossy :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Guy with a GIGANTIC Heart. - afiln the power of truth! - Panginoon My mateeeeeeeee :kiss: - Bossy 10000 post...drink up! - jose830 10000 posts! Congrats.. - ABOSWORTH 
Congrats! - Terrel Happy 10k babes and I know what tomo is :P - Bossy Cheers bro! - dan_cov The real Money May! - dan_cov May-kin' it rain - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks :beerchug: - jose830 A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 a man who knows his football - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas 

Quote:
and floyd has gotten warned for it, has lost points for it etc. khan got warned and kept doing it. the difference is floyd doesnt have to do it so when he gets warned he stops. thats the difference in their levels. u make it seem as if floyd gets away with it, sometimes he does, others he doesnt. khan wasnt getting away with it, and it was blatant as hell. its on him. dont cry about the ref if the ref warned u. cry that u didnt believe the ref would take away points. thats what i dont get.
And the point I was waiting for. The ref never gave khan an official warning. When they were fighting he was shouting in his ear he should have stopped the action and said last warning do it again and I'm taking a point off
Old 12-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 

Quote:
The difference between what Floyd does and what Khan did last night is,Khan was far more blatant then Floyds elbows...One is a vet and has been doing his thing for yrs..Khan is still learning and does not disguise what he is doing well..I'm mean he was pushing and extending his arms,he was not covering it up at all..
Old 12-11-2011, 05:04 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 15 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,169,827.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money_May View Post
So what your trying to say is dirrel got robbEd but khan didn't? You DO KNOW HOW DUMB THAT MAKES YOU LOOK? and like I said I had dirrel beating froch because i score fights impartially!
NO! I am saying that fans from the UK was CRYING ABOUT DIRRELL STYLE and calling him a runner but today they are defending all of the BS that Khan was doing during that match

and Dirrell fought a much better fight then Khan did and Dirrell win/robbery was much more CLEAR CUT...Khan was in a CLOSE FIGHT that could have went either way and he did not get the Decision....bottom line is that Khan expected and wanted the ref to save him from fighting inside and that did not happen so he got outworked

Fans who are screaming KHAN WAS ROBBED are the ones looking DUMB...I could careless about either fighter...but I always knew Khan was OVERRATED and would have been exposed by Bradley or Mayweather anyway

bottom line is, UK fans can't have it both ways, you can't run around accusing others of being dirty (WARD) and accusing others of "RUNNING" (Dirrell) but when your own fight DIRTY (Froch, Hatton) and when your own RUN (Khan and George Groves against DeGale) then you all want to defend it

the worse kind of fans are the BIAS FANS who can't tell it like it is because of PRIDE, when my guy Lara got outworked by Molina, I had no problem admitting that I thought Lara Lost...because I am a BOXING FAN FIRST

Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-11-2011 at 05:14 PM.