Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,309,194.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

It's done and over with. As Margarito fans we should set the example on how to move on after a boxer loses. Something Cotto stans couldn't do for years. Had to take a doctor stoppage to make them feel good now. Finally they could shut the fuck up with their plaster cries.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-09-2011, 07:48 PM
juanitoboxing
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 539.25

They should've let the fight go but lets be realistic here, Cotto landed 51% of his power shots....it was target practice the whole fight without Margo's eye shut. Do you think it would've gotten any better for Margo? I highly doubt it. What is funny to me is that Garcia told the doctor "What are you talking about? his eye was way worse in the Pac fight" hahaha really Garcia, really? How much do you care about your fighter again? Also Margarito's "best round" was the 9th and he still got owned.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Exciterx30
El Intocable Bass Machine

Rep Power: 38 Exciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 360,167,668,210.18
Total Points: 360,167,714,155.48
For being an objective poster! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
It's done and over with. As Margarito fans we should set the example on how to move on after a boxer loses. Something Cotto stans couldn't do for years. Had to take a doctor stoppage to make them feel good now. Finally they could shut the fuck up with their plaster cries.
Those first two lines are classy. The rest went in a different direction but props for the good start.

I'm a Cotto fan here but not a blind and biased one. With that being said, Cotto was in full control of the fight. This has been discussed to death and, like I have written several times, it's time to turn the page and stop the dwelling, trolling, etc.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Mickey88
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Mickey88 will become famous soon enoughMickey88 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 1,009,565.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMaidana View Post
What a bullsh*t stoppage. Cotto was fighting well but that was no redemption margarito was never hurt and was getting better. I'll be honest obviously margarito would have won, but i dont know what Cotto was happy about it the way it ended. BS stoppage how can Cotto fans be happy
you were obviously watching a whole different fight or just rooting for margarito... Cotto won every round of that fight(9 rounds) and if the fight would had gone 12 rounds Cotto was still going to win lol... its funny that Margaritos face looked the way it did after getting hit by a lil girl huh... Margarito was hoping for a late KO in the later rounds but it back fired hahahahah not so bright now right.. so conclusion for your asssss... its obvious Margarito used plaster the first fight and obvious whos the better and smarter boxer NOT fighter cuz this is boxing and you can call it running or pedalling but Cotto simply is wayyyyyyy better than Margarito and defenately tought Margarito a real boxing lesson: boxing 101 for ur assssss
Old 12-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Lords of BoxingScene

Rep Power: 26 120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,179,215,188.90
Total Points: 30,789,302,130.08
to true warriors like margo and cotto! - sinep99 A toast to yet another great victory for Miguel! - The Surgeon For my own thread...lol. - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier cool poster should be wasted - led 
one for the road - led For the green - rorymac cheers! - sweetpea87 haha it was just a copy n paste - Konstantin 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

Old 12-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Lords of BoxingScene

Rep Power: 26 120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute
to true warriors like margo and cotto! - sinep99 A toast to yet another great victory for Miguel! - The Surgeon For my own thread...lol. - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier cool poster should be wasted - led 
one for the road - led For the green - rorymac cheers! - sweetpea87 haha it was just a copy n paste - Konstantin 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
It's done and over with. As Margarito fans we should set the example on how to move on after a boxer loses. Something Cotto stans couldn't do for years.(but then yuou go and say this...) Had to take a doctor stoppage to make them feel good now. Finally they could shut the fuck up with their plaster cries.
way to contradict yourself there buddy...here...

didn't see much posting coming from you over this past week; done mourning?
Old 12-09-2011, 08:11 PM
N!GGALAS CAGE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 N!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond reputeN!GGALAS CAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,501,497,453.41
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMaidana View Post
What a bullsh*t stoppage. Cotto was fighting well but that was no redemption margarito was never hurt and was getting better. I'll be honest obviously margarito would have won, but i dont know what Cotto was happy about it the way it ended. BS stoppage how can Cotto fans be happy
Margarito didn't do shit the entire fight, and Cotto wasn't exactly slowing down.

What good would another two rounds have been for Margarito?
Old 12-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Lords of BoxingScene

pega como niña....

Old 12-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,309,194.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 120 View Post
way to contradict yourself there buddy...here...

didn't see much posting coming from you over this past week; done mourning?
I didn't really contradict myself. It was a loss and a win is a win. Gave my congrats. Plus if you see, it has to do more with the cries you guys did for years. Finally it can settle down.

I don't have time to mourn over a sport. Both of these ****ers(Cotto/Margs) make millions off us. If they lose they're rich regardless. Something me and you ain't.

Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 12-09-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:17 PM
hayZ
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,000,035,534,027.96
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. 

"I'll be honest obviously margarito would have won"

LOL