Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't it see really. He fights the same way as pacq does. Ambush and get out. He can't fight on the inside, he can't fight going backward and he gets with uppercuts just like pacq.

Only thing he has is height. Other then that same ****.

And most if all Freddy fighters don't have a plan b.
    Last edited by Ko King 212; 12-05-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Two questions:

Why does Jim want floyd to lose so much? I thought he was an objective announcer?

Why do people who love Manny so much like Jim suddenly think he can't beat floyd just because of the JMM fight? Manny won by a wider margin then he did the other fights with JMM. Manny is the same fighter he was before the JMM 3 fight, except he is now 2-0-1 agaisnt him.
      to the first question, thats larry merchant. For the record, Lampley has ALWAYS said Floyd beats Pacquiao, even after the Pac Cotto fight. Just like Kellerman has.

and to the second question, it might have to do with the fact most people thought Pac lost. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Why does Jim want floyd to lose so much? I thought he was an objective announcer?
        I think it's natural for people to wonder what and who beats the best in any discipline.

Comment

@ Lampley....this statement has more to do with the relationship he has with Frauddy Roach than anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Manny Pacquaio
            I believe at this point, Khan does have the better chance to beat Mayweather to be fair. Pac is on the decline while Khan is on the rise. It's a shame that Mayweather Pacquiao didn't happen after the Cotto fight, I think that version was Pac's best shot. Pacquiao would still KO Khan though
            i dont think pac is on the decline yet, he had a tough fight with marquez, a guy he fought twice already leading to the 3rd match and both times it was a war. whoever pac chooses to fight next and the outcome of it, will determine if he's starting to decline or not. but just off one fight how can u guys say he's started to slow down?

Comment

lol at all the "fans" jumping off the Pac bandwagon. can't blame em though

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Jim jumping off the bandwagon??? Is Larry next???
                lampley is a dickrider lol BIG TIME with his ****phobic comments during fights. EVERYONE has known this who has a brain. problem is amir has a glass jaw and mayweather will beat them both by late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  I don't it see really. He fights the same way as pacq does. Ambush and get out. He can't fight on the inside, he can't fight going backward and he gets with uppercuts just like pacq.

Only thing he has is height. Other then that same ****.

And most if all Freddy fighters don't have a plan b.
                  Yeah true just like whitaker and floyd the same

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    what ever happened to larry merchant? i haven't seen him commentating too much since the mayweather fight...........
                    Good ?..... I'm not sure

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                      i dont think pac is on the decline yet, he had a tough fight with marquez, a guy he fought twice already leading to the 3rd match and both times it was a war. whoever pac chooses to fight next and the outcome of it, will determine if he's starting to decline or not. but just off one fight how can u guys say he's started to slow down?
                      its not just one fight. Pac had cramping problems in the Mosley fight as well. Why all of the sudden is he having cramps, TWO FIGHTS IN A ROW. not a coincidence. especially when he does not even have to worry about making weight, other than the fact that he's simply declining. his peak most people would agree was the Cotto fight, since then he hasn't exactly looked spectacular

Comment

Working...
                      X