Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Did Floyd ruin the PAC fight by ducking PAC with PED accusations?
Yes, Floyd ruined the fight by repeatedly ducking by accusing PAC of PEDS usage 12 66.67%
No, PAC shouldn't care that FLoyd is ruining his character and reputation with baseless lies 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Froghead99
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Froghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,023,097.70
Default Did Floyd Ruin chance of PAC fight, by using PED accusations as delaying tactic?

So by now it has become clear that Floyd FINALLY wants to fight Pacquiao.

But, this has also proved that Floyd didn't want to fight Pac before PAC-JMM III happened. This should be obvious to everyone. After PAC-JMM III, Floyd's intense focus on PED testing and insinuations of PAC being on PEDS has basically vanished.

And Floyd appears to be pressuring TR and PAC, in a way that he never did previous to PAC-JMM III. Everyone agrees to this. This alone proves Floyd was never serious about fighting PAC.

But now that Floyd has finally become serious about fighting PAC, isn't it possible Floyd has poisoned the well by accusing PAC of taking PEDS as a tactic to duck the fight?

In fact, Floyd is demanding PAC drop his lawsuit before the fight can be made. So Floyds irresponsible and classless accusations are LITERALLY stopping the fight from happening, therefore Floyd's childish accusations that PAC is on PEDS is INDEED stopping the fight from happening.

IF the fight doesn't happen, Floyd is the only person to blame. If Floyd didn't repeatedly accuse PAC of being on PEDS, this lawsuit wouldn't be blocking the fight. If Floyd didn't didn't duck PAC for years waiting until the right time, FLoyd could've had an opportunity at making history. Floyd is the only person any sane, and unbiased person would blame.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-05-2011, 12:06 AM
turbotime
Banned

Rep Power: 0 turbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 127,269,811.14
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 

Nope, Pac ruined the fight when he invented his own weight penalties instead of letting the commission handle it.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:07 AM
V.WEBB
CBVM

Rep Power: 39 V.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,476,166,655,433.09
Total Points: 1,481,664,147,975.81
For your Honeymoon, bless - Syf congrats homie - project xxx1 stay strong!! - Horus Poppppppp  this bottle for me - Horus No Message - Horus 
some wedding cake fo ya - DiLLiNGER wedding ring lol - DiLLiNGER No Message - DiLLiNGER For the Family Man!  To a happy and healthy life! - Lorily God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and your family! - Lorily 
Long overdue mate! - Tamis_Siensya somebody kick this racist - Band-Aid :fing02: - -jose- 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Toda Caine Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Horus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SekondzOut Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 

In the mind of the *******: Yep. He sure did. He is waiting for Manny to get old then fight him. He's fraud and chicken.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:07 AM
DPG
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DPG is infamous around these partsDPG is infamous around these partsDPG is infamous around these partsDPG is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 12,056.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froghead99 View Post
So by now it has become clear that Floyd FINALLY wants to fight Pacquiao.

But, this has also proved that Floyd didn't want to fight Pac before PAC-JMM III happened. This should be obvious to everyone. After PAC-JMM III, Floyd's intense focus on PED testing and insinuations of PAC being on PEDS has basically vanished.

And Floyd appears to be pressuring TR and PAC, in a way that he never did previous to PAC-JMM III. Everyone agrees to this. This alone proves Floyd was never serious about fighting PAC.

But now that Floyd has finally become serious about fighting PAC, isn't it possible Floyd has poisoned the well by accusing PAC of taking PEDS as a tactic to duck the fight?

In fact, Floyd is demanding PAC drop his lawsuit before the fight can be made. So Floyds irresponsible and classless accusations are LITERALLY stopping the fight from happening, therefore Floyd's childish accusations that PAC is on PEDS is INDEED stopping the fight from happening.

IF the fight doesn't happen, Floyd is the only person to blame. If Floyd didn't repeatedly accuse PAC of being on PEDS, this lawsuit wouldn't be blocking the fight. If Floyd didn't didn't duck PAC for years waiting until the right time, FLoyd could've had an opportunity at making history. Floyd is the only person any sane, and unbiased person would blame.
stopped reading right there.

Floyd was ready in 2008. Need I remind you who declined blood testing for 3 years in a row?
Old 12-05-2011, 12:11 AM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 149 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 752,786,997,621,021.88
Total Points: 1,855,741,616,735,947.50
Have a virtual beer on me. - FRKO Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPG View Post
stopped reading right there.

Floyd was ready in 2008. Need I remind you who declined blood testing for 3 years in a row?
He has a bit of a point considering everything was agreed upon by both camps it was about a done deal then came the sudden request of Olympic style testing which was pretty much u.unheard of at the time so yeah, plenty of blame on both sides.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:12 AM
DPG
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DPG is infamous around these partsDPG is infamous around these partsDPG is infamous around these partsDPG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS206 View Post
He has a bit of a point considering everything was agreed upon by both camps it was about a done deal then came the sudden request of Olympic style testing which was pretty much u.unheard of at the time so yeah, plenty of blame on both sides.
Is it really that bad that Floyd wants a fair fight?

I mean this is boxing FFS... Instead of him taking the b!tch route of suing, why not prove to the world you aren't on PED's and duke it out in the ring?

Last edited by DPG; 12-05-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Froghead99
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Froghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond reputeFroghead99 has a reputation beyond repute

So you guys think Floyd demanding Pac drop the Lawsuit before the fight, isn't stopping the fight from possibly happening?

Floyds accusations of PEDS, ARE LITERALLY stopping the fight from happening in the form of a lawsuit. Kinda hard to argue with facts.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Froghead99
Interim Champion

Quote:
Insisting on testing is different from REPEATEDLY accusing your opponent of taking PEDS. Floyd is the one that did that. If he really wanted the fight he wouldn't be so dumb as to think that this wouldn't be a problem.

Only *****s are choosing not to understand something so obvious.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:17 AM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 149 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 752,786,997,621,021.88
Total Points: 1,855,741,616,735,947.50
Have a virtual beer on me. - FRKO Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:

I mean this is boxing FFS... Instead of him taking the b!tch route of suing, why not prove to the world you aren't on PED's and duke it out in the ring?
It came out of no where and something like that had never been done before in boxing nor did floyd ever ask any of his previous opponents to do it so it seemed a bit outrageous at the time. Obviously times changed since then and pac has no choice but to do it now but at the time i certainly see why pac or anyone else for that matter would say "go **** yourself "
Old 12-05-2011, 12:20 AM
DPG
Banned

And I can surely see why someone who is in fact on PEDs would try to avoid a fighter asking for ODST