24/7 F*&K COTTO.. Prediction (K, I had a few beers bare with me) - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2011, 04:38 AM #1
pbeer pbeer is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 183
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
pbeer has a spectacular aura aboutpbeer has a spectacular aura about
Points: 29,567.38
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,567.38
Default 24/7 F*&K COTTO.. Prediction (K, I had a few beers bare with me)

That really resinates with me, he has that fire (was gonna say in his eye Cotto doesnt seem to have... I am a Cotto fan, but i have to admit he wasnt hurting Tony in the 1st fight .. So plaster aside can he hurt Tony? On the other hand, (And if Tony had illegal wraps) was that enough to zap the energy from Cottos punches? Possibly Cotto will not be as brutalized by Tony in this fight if that was the case..

They have both been beaten brutally in their last serious fight (For Cotto Mayorga and Foreman dont count not formidable oppenents) but Tony and Pac changed the path of his career..

For Tony Pac and shane just destroyed him..

I hate the way Tony's eye look's, it could be a factor at some point in the fight.. But im going with him Margarito..

Cottos last oppenents where horrible, I just see about the same thing happen'in. Maybe a bit earlier 10th tko Tony...
pbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-03-2011, 04:39 AM #2
Flabulous Flabulous is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Banished to the sofa
Age: 6
Posts: 5,532
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Flabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,000,002,067,548.14
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,002,067,548.14
Think of Craig Bellamy - Sir TomJones na we wont,, we will be runners up this season. I like your optimism though. - TheKza &lt;3 - I ♥ RVP I read the bananas ... - I ♥ RVP Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. - iBreakbeat 
Apple FTW! - iBreakbeat for your alt - VERMIN No Message - VERMIN ugly ass motha fucka - VERMIN have some more food Shaun - MANGLER 
just 'cause :love: - *Boss Lady* I am eating some grapes in RL!  I want to share with my beloved SIR FLABBERS! - uglypug I want sweets. Happy Halloween to my BS BFF :D - *Boss Lady* for boss lady's pictures!  . . .  only OOOONNNNEEEE SIR FLABBERS! - uglypug This bitch loved the flowers :love: - *Boss Lady* 
I made your sammich! The pickle is on the way! - *Boss Lady* If I get married, I plan on marrying rich. That way, we can have a cook and he can handle the pickles. I want to go on holiday. I need to come back to England. I miss it. I think the beer is talking from last night. I am rambling. If you were talking - *Boss Lady* Pie with your sammich, Sir? - *Boss Lady* Silly me, I meant like a dessert pie. Like chocolate cream pie or something similar. I forgot about pies when I sent my pressie. Oooooops. Dessert pie with you sammich, Sir? - *Boss Lady* Yaaaaaaaay! 3000th post in Boss Lady's Thread of Awesomeness! Piccie to follow when I don't look like a wet, retarded cat! :D - *Boss Lady* 
Default

I'm bare with you. Carry on.
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 04:52 AM #3
pbeer pbeer is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 183
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
pbeer has a spectacular aura aboutpbeer has a spectacular aura about
Points: 29,567.38
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,567.38
Default

Lol ok so without rambling on .. If tony was not wearing wraps, Cotto may not wear down, his punches may be more affective in the late rounds.. But just cant see it, Tony's 1st solid punch and cotto goes into retreat and its all downhill for Cotto.. Hope im wrong come the end of the fight..

War MSG Dec 3rd.. Enjoy, 1st fight in awhile i wont be upset regardless of the winner.. Ok rambled a bit one more beer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flabulous View Post
I'm bare with you. Carry on.
pbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 04:54 AM #4
RichardPerez RichardPerez is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Los Angeles / Sylmar / San Fernando Valley, California
Age: 27
Posts: 1,226
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
RichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 138,987.39
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 138,987.39
Send a message via AIM to RichardPerez
Default

marg gonna get knocked the **** out. eye too bad.
RichardPerez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:51 AM #5
LoadedWraps LoadedWraps is online now
chuzando a tu vieja
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 16,891
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
Rep Power: 45
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,357,081.43
Bank: 882,878,240,619,773,952.00
Total Points: 882,878,240,622,131,072.00
Purple Heart for war! STORTROOPERS!! - DonMega war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- 
A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ 
LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeer View Post
Lol ok so without rambling on .. If tony was not wearing wraps, Cotto may not wear down, his punches may be more affective in the late rounds.. But just cant see it, Tony's 1st solid punch and cotto goes into retreat and its all downhill for Cotto.. Hope im wrong come the end of the fight..

War MSG Dec 3rd.. Enjoy, 1st fight in awhile i wont be upset regardless of the winner.. Ok rambled a bit one more beer..
HAHA hows that beer? Don't drink them all, save some for the fight!
I agree with what you are saying, we will see what they've got tomorrow
LoadedWraps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:36 AM #6
Shogunofharlem1 Shogunofharlem1 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,673
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Shogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,072,823.37
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,072,823.37
Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeer View Post
That really resinates with me, he has that fire (was gonna say in his eye Cotto doesnt seem to have... I am a Cotto fan, but i have to admit he wasnt hurting Tony in the 1st fight .. So plaster aside can he hurt Tony? On the other hand, (And if Tony had illegal wraps) was that enough to zap the energy from Cottos punches? Possibly Cotto will not be as brutalized by Tony in this fight if that was the case..

They have both been beaten brutally in their last serious fight (For Cotto Mayorga and Foreman dont count not formidable oppenents) but Tony and Pac changed the path of his career..

For Tony Pac and shane just destroyed him..

I hate the way Tony's eye look's, it could be a factor at some point in the fight.. But im going with him Margarito..

Cottos last oppenents where horrible, I just see about the same thing happen'in. Maybe a bit earlier 10th tko Tony...
I agree that hurting tony should definitely be a priority. If Cotto cant do it it will be another long night for him. If I may ask what beer do you drink. My favorite beer is paulaner weizen. Otherwise its Oettinger, Bitburger, or kalik gold
Shogunofharlem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:54 AM #7
pbeer pbeer is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 183
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
pbeer has a spectacular aura aboutpbeer has a spectacular aura about
Points: 29,567.38
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,567.38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
I agree that hurting tony should definitely be a priority. If Cotto cant do it it will be another long night for him. If I may ask what beer do you drink. My favorite beer is paulaner weizen. Otherwise its Oettinger, Bitburger, or kalik gold
Tonight im drinking arrogant bastard... LOL great ale.. 5th and last one. The Description is kinda funny too... had my last one, and will have to buy some cheaper beer for the fight tomorrow..

http://www.stonebrew.com/arrogantbastard/

What do you suggest as a good beer not to expensive for about 7 beer drinking boxing fans? Of course I have to have atleast a case.. There beer snobs so cant buy anything like Tecate which I think would be fitting for a Margarito celebration .. Maybe ill buy some mexican and PR beer anyone know any good PR beer?
pbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:22 AM #8
Shogunofharlem1 Shogunofharlem1 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,673
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Shogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,072,823.37
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,072,823.37
Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeer View Post
Tonight im drinking arrogant bastard... LOL great ale.. 5th and last one. The Description is kinda funny too... had my last one, and will have to buy some cheaper beer for the fight tomorrow..

http://www.stonebrew.com/arrogantbastard/

What do you suggest as a good beer not to expensive for about 7 beer drinking boxing fans? Of course I have to have atleast a case.. There beer snobs so cant buy anything like Tecate which I think would be fitting for a Margarito celebration .. Maybe ill buy some mexican and PR beer anyone know any good PR beer?
Cant really say. Usually a fight like this guests are usually cool with something like Bohemia, Sol, or Pacifico. Beer snobs usually will go for something like Indio but usually you have to order that. Cant really think of any pr beers though.
Shogunofharlem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
24/7, bare, beers, cotto.., f*&k, prediction

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.