Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-03-2011, 03:38 AM
pbeer
Contender

Rep Power: 4 pbeer is a jewel in the roughpbeer is a jewel in the roughpbeer is a jewel in the roughpbeer is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,736.79
Default 24/7 F*&K COTTO.. Prediction (K, I had a few beers bare with me)

That really resinates with me, he has that fire (was gonna say in his eye Cotto doesnt seem to have... I am a Cotto fan, but i have to admit he wasnt hurting Tony in the 1st fight .. So plaster aside can he hurt Tony? On the other hand, (And if Tony had illegal wraps) was that enough to zap the energy from Cottos punches? Possibly Cotto will not be as brutalized by Tony in this fight if that was the case..

They have both been beaten brutally in their last serious fight (For Cotto Mayorga and Foreman dont count not formidable oppenents) but Tony and Pac changed the path of his career..

For Tony Pac and shane just destroyed him..

I hate the way Tony's eye look's, it could be a factor at some point in the fight.. But im going with him Margarito..

Cottos last oppenents where horrible, I just see about the same thing happen'in. Maybe a bit earlier 10th tko Tony...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-03-2011, 03:39 AM
Flabulous
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond reputeFlabulous has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,030,859.26
Think of Craig Bellamy - Sir TomJones na we wont,, we will be runners up this season. I like your optimism though. - TheKza &lt;3 - I ♥ RVP I read the bananas ... - I ♥ RVP Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. - iBreakbeat 
Apple FTW! - iBreakbeat for your alt - VERMIN No Message - VERMIN ugly ass motha fucka - VERMIN have some more food Shaun - MANGLER 
just 'cause :love: - *Boss Lady* I am eating some grapes in RL!  I want to share with my beloved SIR FLABBERS! - uglypug I want sweets. Happy Halloween to my BS BFF :D - *Boss Lady* for boss lady's pictures!  . . .  only OOOONNNNEEEE SIR FLABBERS! - uglypug This bitch loved the flowers :love: - *Boss Lady* 
I made your sammich! The pickle is on the way! - *Boss Lady* If I get married, I plan on marrying rich. That way, we can have a cook and he can handle the pickles. I want to go on holiday. I need to come back to England. I miss it. I think the beer is talking from last night. I am rambling. If you were talking - *Boss Lady* Pie with your sammich, Sir? - *Boss Lady* Silly me, I meant like a dessert pie. Like chocolate cream pie or something similar. I forgot about pies when I sent my pressie. Oooooops. Dessert pie with you sammich, Sir? - *Boss Lady* Yaaaaaaaay! 3000th post in Boss Lady's Thread of Awesomeness! Piccie to follow when I don't look like a wet, retarded cat! :D - *Boss Lady* 

I'm bare with you. Carry on.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:52 AM
pbeer
Contender

Rep Power: 4 pbeer is a jewel in the roughpbeer is a jewel in the roughpbeer is a jewel in the roughpbeer is a jewel in the rough

Lol ok so without rambling on .. If tony was not wearing wraps, Cotto may not wear down, his punches may be more affective in the late rounds.. But just cant see it, Tony's 1st solid punch and cotto goes into retreat and its all downhill for Cotto.. Hope im wrong come the end of the fight..

War MSG Dec 3rd.. Enjoy, 1st fight in awhile i wont be upset regardless of the winner.. Ok rambled a bit one more beer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flabulous View Post
I'm bare with you. Carry on.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:54 AM
RichardPerez
Undisputed Champion

Location: Los Angeles / Sylmar / San Fernando Valley, California
Rep Power: 8 RichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond reputeRichardPerez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 113,597.54
Send a message via AIM to RichardPerez

marg gonna get knocked the **** out. eye too bad.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:51 AM
LoadedWraps
ĄDe Pinga!

Rep Power: 19 LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,282,571,523,979.14
Total Points: 29,322,571,612,855.38
_4 - mathed _5 - mathed Back at ya - lparm thx, always appreciate a good toe to toe post - thuggery wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 
pleasure to meet a NINERS fan :beerchug: - jose830 BANE - Mike Tyson77 Good karma to you for honoring our bet :) - Tyler_Durden STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
To another great poster! - DosRounds To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Purple Heart for war! STORTROOPERS!! - DonMega war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin 
The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeer View Post
Lol ok so without rambling on .. If tony was not wearing wraps, Cotto may not wear down, his punches may be more affective in the late rounds.. But just cant see it, Tony's 1st solid punch and cotto goes into retreat and its all downhill for Cotto.. Hope im wrong come the end of the fight..

War MSG Dec 3rd.. Enjoy, 1st fight in awhile i wont be upset regardless of the winner.. Ok rambled a bit one more beer..
HAHA hows that beer? Don't drink them all, save some for the fight!
I agree with what you are saying, we will see what they've got tomorrow
Old 12-03-2011, 05:36 AM
Shogunofharlem1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Shogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,048,384.06
Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
That really resinates with me, he has that fire (was gonna say in his eye Cotto doesnt seem to have... I am a Cotto fan, but i have to admit he wasnt hurting Tony in the 1st fight .. So plaster aside can he hurt Tony? On the other hand, (And if Tony had illegal wraps) was that enough to zap the energy from Cottos punches? Possibly Cotto will not be as brutalized by Tony in this fight if that was the case..

They have both been beaten brutally in their last serious fight (For Cotto Mayorga and Foreman dont count not formidable oppenents) but Tony and Pac changed the path of his career..

For Tony Pac and shane just destroyed him..

I hate the way Tony's eye look's, it could be a factor at some point in the fight.. But im going with him Margarito..

Cottos last oppenents where horrible, I just see about the same thing happen'in. Maybe a bit earlier 10th tko Tony...
I agree that hurting tony should definitely be a priority. If Cotto cant do it it will be another long night for him. If I may ask what beer do you drink. My favorite beer is paulaner weizen. Otherwise its Oettinger, Bitburger, or kalik gold
Old 12-03-2011, 05:54 AM
pbeer
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
I agree that hurting tony should definitely be a priority. If Cotto cant do it it will be another long night for him. If I may ask what beer do you drink. My favorite beer is paulaner weizen. Otherwise its Oettinger, Bitburger, or kalik gold
Tonight im drinking arrogant bastard... LOL great ale.. 5th and last one. The Description is kinda funny too... had my last one, and will have to buy some cheaper beer for the fight tomorrow..

http://www.stonebrew.com/arrogantbastard/

What do you suggest as a good beer not to expensive for about 7 beer drinking boxing fans? Of course I have to have atleast a case.. There beer snobs so cant buy anything like Tecate which I think would be fitting for a Margarito celebration .. Maybe ill buy some mexican and PR beer anyone know any good PR beer?
Old 12-03-2011, 06:22 AM
Shogunofharlem1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Shogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,048,384.06
Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Tonight im drinking arrogant bastard... LOL great ale.. 5th and last one. The Description is kinda funny too... had my last one, and will have to buy some cheaper beer for the fight tomorrow..

http://www.stonebrew.com/arrogantbastard/

What do you suggest as a good beer not to expensive for about 7 beer drinking boxing fans? Of course I have to have atleast a case.. There beer snobs so cant buy anything like Tecate which I think would be fitting for a Margarito celebration .. Maybe ill buy some mexican and PR beer anyone know any good PR beer?
Cant really say. Usually a fight like this guests are usually cool with something like Bohemia, Sol, or Pacifico. Beer snobs usually will go for something like Indio but usually you have to order that. Cant really think of any pr beers though.