Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 12-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,181
Rep Power: 12 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,089,530.99
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,089,530.99
great poster - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
Right cus he was in the dressing room
Were you in the room to prove he didn't?
Reply With Quote
Beater_of_ass is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 12-02-2011, 08:11 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,029,983.40
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,652.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by any craic lad? View Post
Im pretty sure i read somewhere Manny saying he was in Tonys dressing room in the Cintron rematch and was happy with the wraps.Think it was a video with Lee when they were both asked
Your right, he stated that he observed the hand wrapping for that fight and there was nothing irregular with his wraps its simple Steward works for HBO Cotto is an HBO fighter Margarito is a villain in all this
Reply With Quote
x3_bazooka_x3 is offline
#23
Old 12-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,181
Rep Power: 12 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,089,530.99
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,089,530.99
great poster - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
I think you just exposed the fact that you are uninformed Biased and obviously an idiot with out a clue as to what the **** your talking about, The gloves NEVER went on Tonys hands thats a fact.

One hand was wrapped, and signed off, the other was being wrapped.
So since its clear you do not know the facts surrounding this why dont you shut the **** up and stop pretending like you know something
... BWAHAHAHA!!!!!! Who cares if the glove was on or off, you just proved my point for me. It was PASSED, it took a TRAINER to spot it, not some guy just standing around collecting a pay check who probably never put a glove on in my life, this is the point. To assume that just because Nevada passed it doesn't mean he didn't get away with it, the California situation proves just that.
Reply With Quote
Beater_of_ass is offline
#24
Old 12-02-2011, 08:12 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,029,983.40
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,652.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
Were you in the room to prove he didn't?
Nope, However NSAC had inspectors in the dressing room and Nevada immediately cleared Margarito of any wrong doing in the Cotto fight and this is from the commission the people who inspect the damn wraps

So **** off
Reply With Quote
x3_bazooka_x3 is offline
#25
Old 12-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,181
Rep Power: 12 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,089,530.99
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,089,530.99
great poster - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
Your right, he stated that he observed the hand wrapping for that fight and there was nothing irregular with his wraps its simple Steward works for HBO Cotto is an HBO fighter Margarito is a villain in all this
Oh, poor baby. Everyone is picking on poor Margarito, so sad. BTW, your boy is going to be in a fight tomorrow where he won't get to wear his shades. Seriously how worried is he about his eye if even at the weigh in he has to wear glasses. I can't wait to see how he feels when he gets punched in the face with no headgear on, if he can't even take off his glasses in public.
Reply With Quote
Beater_of_ass is offline
#26
Old 12-02-2011, 08:15 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,029,983.40
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,652.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
... BWAHAHAHA!!!!!! Who cares if the glove was on or off, you just proved my point for me. It was PASSED, it took a TRAINER to spot it, not some guy just standing around collecting a pay check who probably never put a glove on in my life, this is the point. To assume that just because Nevada passed it doesn't mean he didn't get away with it, the California situation proves just that.
Umm in the real world if you got caught with something like that you would have went to jail if the evidence really supported it...

Again there is a reason he is not in Jail today but it takes a ****ing brain to realize this
Reply With Quote
x3_bazooka_x3 is offline
#27
Old 12-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,181
Rep Power: 12 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,089,530.99
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,089,530.99
great poster - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
Nope, However NSAC had inspectors in the dressing room and Nevada immediately cleared Margarito of any wrong doing in the Cotto fight and this is from the commission the people who inspect the damn wraps

So **** off
Lmao, can't handle the truth just like Marg's.
Reply With Quote
Beater_of_ass is offline
#28
Old 12-02-2011, 08:17 PM
arraamis
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,108
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 32 arraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,693,270,348,372.14
Bank: 4,919,032,346,082.01
Total Points: 7,612,302,694,454.15
Tasty - ??? No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis 
No Message - arraamis Tasty... - ??? have one on me! - Alx. have a gift bro - chiguy91 Gift - eddie_monster 
Well done on 4k posts :D - *Boss Lady* Vday love :D - *Boss Lady* No Message - chiguy91 have a gift bro. - chiguy91 thx - Starof David 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - FkDaHtrs great poster - sugarsmosley 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - arraamis Childhood Cancer - arraamis 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - chiguy91 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jury 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnybur View Post
Tell me something homeskillet, why do you think the HBO crew wants Cotto to win. What is your reasoning, and make it a educated answer, meaning give me real valid points as to why you think the HBO crew want Cotto to beat Antonio.
Easy work ...

Cotto is and always was a fan favorite and that equates to money. Cotto was the darling of HBO up until the loss to Margarito. The minute Margarito was exposed in the ATTEMPT to load his gloves in the Mosley fight -- HBO immediately started hyping the IDEA that the win against Cotto MAY have been tainted. Since then .... every conversation that leads to the Cotto vs Margarito fight, gets hijacked and turned into a discussion of the ATTEMPT to load gloves.

Now I'm going to add a post I made in another thread here concerning Margarito:
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=21


Pugly! -- Reading your previous posts concerning the LAW, I would expect you to know the differences better than most, even as a second-year.

Margarito, was accused of ATTEMPTING to load his gloves prior to the Mosley fight. There isn't a shred of concrete {excuse the pun} evidence that he loaded his gloves for any other fight ... not a shred of evidence!!!!!!

To state with certainty that "Tony is a proven user of Plaster" is completely absurd, to the point of being totally ridiculous.

The FACTS:

The loaded gloves were NEVER used against Mosley!!!!

No one suffered any damages as a result of the attempt to load gloves!!!!

No evidence of any kind, or in any form, have been presented to any Boxing commission, to link Margarito to using loaded gloves ever prior to the Mosley bout!!!!

I'm not defending Margarito, but he's only GUILTY of the ATTEMPT!!!!

NOTHING MORE!!!!



Since Margarito has become a leper in the boxing world as a result of the suspension, HBO does NOT want to hype him up or seem to support him in any way, because that act would be conducive to supporting a boxer that attempted to load their gloves for a fight. And that is not good for business.

That leaves Cotto, someone who's popular, a good fighter with a good fan base. HBO, if they have their way, would like to PPV the remaining fights of Cotto's career.
Reply With Quote
arraamis is offline
#29
Old 12-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,181
Rep Power: 12 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,089,530.99
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,089,530.99
great poster - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
Umm in the real world if you got caught with something like that you would have went to jail if the evidence really supported it...

Again there is a reason he is not in Jail today but it takes a ****ing brain to realize this
Because what he did isn't a FEDERAL/STATE crime you dumbass. If I put on brass knuckles but someone takes them off before I hit you, how is that a crime? Its against in the rules in BOXING to load your gloves, it isn't against state or federal law to load them it becomes a crime when you actually HIT someone with the weapon. Just like it isn't against the law to hold a gun, but it is if you shoot someone.
Reply With Quote
Beater_of_ass is offline
#30
Old 12-02-2011, 08:21 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,029,983.40
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,652.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arraamis View Post
Easy work ...

Cotto is and always was a fan favorite and that equates to money. Cotto was the darling of HBO up until the loss to Margarito. The minute Margarito was exposed in the ATTEMPT to load his gloves in the Mosley fight -- HBO immediately started hyping the IDEA that the win against Cotto MAY have been tainted. Since then .... every conversation that leads to the Cotto vs Margarito fight, gets hijacked and turned into a discussion of the ATTEMPT to load gloves.

Now I'm going to add a post I made in another thread here concerning Margarito:
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=21


Pugly! -- Reading your previous posts concerning the LAW, I would expect you to know the differences better than most, even as a second-year.

Margarito, was accused of ATTEMPTING to load his gloves prior to the Mosley fight. There isn't a shred of concrete {excuse the pun} evidence that he loaded his gloves for any other fight ... not a shred of evidence!!!!!!

To state with certainty that "Tony is a proven user of Plaster" is completely absurd, to the point of being totally ridiculous.

The FACTS:

The loaded gloves were NEVER used against Mosley!!!!

No one suffered any damages as a result of the attempt to load gloves!!!!

No evidence of any kind, or in any form, have been presented to any Boxing commission, to link Margarito to using loaded gloves ever prior to the Mosley bout!!!!

I'm not defending Margarito, but he's only GUILTY of the ATTEMPT!!!!

NOTHING MORE!!!!



Since Margarito has become a leper in the boxing world as a result of the suspension, HBO does NOT want to hype him up or seem to support him in any way, because that act would be conducive to supporting a boxer that attempted to load their gloves for a fight. And that is not good for business.

That leaves Cotto, someone who's popular, a good fighter with a good fan base. HBO, if they have their way, would like to PPV the remaining fights of Cotto's career.

Real talk right there and it takes a real person to step outside of hate and speak the real Green K your way
Reply With Quote
x3_bazooka_x3 is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2008, cotto., emanuel, fought, loaded, margarito's, steward, wraps

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.