Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-30-2011, 03:55 AM
heat27
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 heat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 975,940,501,879.86
Total Points: 977,960,612,382.12
stick it up yo ass:ninja: - supRa <3:ninja: - supRa ;) - *Boss Lady* Now you just got lucky with Bossy ;) - *Boss Lady* 

Hahahahha de la hoya had nothing to say about canelo vs kirkland
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-30-2011, 04:11 AM
Bacatit
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 102,488.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Oscar is my fave fighter ever, but as a promoter he is unprofessional as hell.
I think this is his way of showing us boxing fans what's really going on. Most of us already came to this conclusion even the retards, Oscar is just putting the cherry on top publicly.

While money is a factor Oscar and Mayweather are not the best of friends so Oscar has no reason to lie about what's really going on.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:14 AM
Bacatit
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
Truth out of Kevin Iole? Seems to me he avoided every claim Iole made and just blamed Bob to justify it. But then when asked About Canelo-Kirkland, he cant blame bob so he just doesnt say anything
Well maybe your perception would change if you took your head out of your ass. Where are all the real humans at ?

If you don't see what Oscar is trying to do here your trying not to. All that "he's not being professional" is for the birds and is precisely how politicians get away with lying.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:19 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,813,522,807.92
Total Points: 209,819,836,627.21
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Oscar needs to STFU. His incessant posts on twitter and comments in the press are nothing but incoherent prattle!!!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 04:26 AM
Bacatit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bMak View Post
Yes, and I see Iole's point but this exchange is pretty revealing. I mean, I called the bulll**** for what it was 2 yeas ago while everyone was still on the Pacwagon. But, like Oscar alluded to, Bob is a very powerful man who feeds a media that's largely scared to call him on his crap. Have you ever read or seen an interview with Bob where tough questions, or follow up questions were asked?
What group of people own the media and does Bob belong to that group ?

I can't give you the answer but all it takes is a little google search to find out. People talking this unpro **** are begging to stay sheep, this is what happens when real people try to expose the truth to the sheep, they turn it down as unpro...smh
Old 11-30-2011, 04:36 AM
bMak
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 bMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 37,837.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacatit View Post
What group of people own the media and does Bob belong to that group ?

I can't give you the answer but all it takes is a little google search to find out. People talking this unpro **** are begging to stay sheep, this is what happens when real people try to expose the truth to the sheep, they turn it down as unpro...smh
Jewish people. It is what it is man. It's sad that so many people just WANT and will themselves to be sheep.

Like, self proclaimed real boxing fans will truly get on a messageboard with "look, I told you Floyd is a coward- Skip Bayless says so!!"

It's pathetic.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:37 AM
Dempsey-Roll
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Dempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 901,199.84
Total Points: 909,119.12

Id have to go with Kevin on this one.
Instead of *****ing and whining on twitter, get on the damn phone and start calling.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:40 AM
bMak
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 bMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 37,837.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
Id have to go with Kevin on this one.
Instead of *****ing and whining on twitter, get on the damn phone and start calling.
I get you because I see Iole's point, but it seems like fishnet is trying to tell us that they CAN'T get Arum on the phone and get down to business.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:54 AM
Dempsey-Roll
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Dempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond reputeDempsey-Roll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 901,199.84
Total Points: 909,119.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bMak View Post
I get you because I see Iole's point, but it seems like fishnet is trying to tell us that they CAN'T get Arum on the phone and get down to business.
i dont recall fishnets saying he cant get a hold of arum in this convo. he said 2 months ago arum doesnt respond. what about now when Pac and Floyd clearly wanted each other??
Old 11-30-2011, 04:57 AM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 44 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 899,418,781,870,899,712.00
Total Points: 907,318,781,970,916,096.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen 
best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator Best dude wins - Capaedia 
you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

1) Next thing you know Oscar is gonna blame Arum for getting ****ed in the ass literally

2) Oscar doesn't represent floyd so why would Bob care what him or schaefer have to say? He can go **** off