Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-29-2011, 12:23 PM
Anto
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Anto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 259,001.45
For your Hall of Shame post! - jazluvr 
Default The Spirit of Collins will be there too

This Saturday in New York City my hometown for 25 years, will be the coliseum again for nero. you can hear the voices coming from all over, the crying of 1983, the sadness of an injustice where a young man could not get up from the memories that destroyed his life some time later after his fight. when a boxer with loaded gloves send a family to sadness for ever. Margarito is a resurrection of that. in the minds of almost 20 thousands fans, they will hear collins spirit shouting i glad you made it alive the first time i could not. cotto you are a warrior.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-29-2011, 02:41 PM
buffbodz
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 buffbodz will become famous soon enoughbuffbodz will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,365.36

This will be a fight fans fight. Many are saying that both guys are shot and over the hill. Good. All that means is that they're boxing on an even keel. Cotto's got revenge on his mind and Tony want's to prove the first fight was not won with loaded gloves. What more reason for a fight? This one won't go the distance. I'm not predicting a round. Just a war with both fighters out to prove something. This one should be a keeper.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:43 PM
dj Calleti
Banned

Rep Power: 17 dj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,804,248,676,054.74
Total Points: 1,804,253,672,520.83
...and a Happy New Year! - Flab Cheers Tony, Watch your eyes when you pop the cork. Oh wait... - El Fenomeno merry xmas - Sir TomJones Feliz Navidad slut - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas amigo! - Monkz 
you too, braav - stay bless :L - STONES! Merry Christmas Lovely! Open it! It's Ronaldo ... No, seriously, open it now, I forgot to poke air holes for him :/   x x x   :D - *Boss Lady* here bro, sell that ass, now get off santas lap. - Ether happy new year - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
happy new year - BoZz Happy New Year Emzzzzy! (better late than never) :) xx - *Boss Lady* lil butthurt slut - MANIAC310 Nina Dobrev - siablo14 just had to send you this man - Tha_Greatest 
For being a respectable man - Smokin'J 4k posts, with love from your alt :kiss: - Bossy Happy Easter lovely :kiss: - Bossy 5k - MANIAC310 Victoria Justice, thanks for turnin me on to her :) - - v e t - 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - dj Pepe 

Oh please gtfo with that....