Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-29-2011, 03:26 PM
UnDeniable
Dereck Gsora

Rep Power: 16 UnDeniable has a reputation beyond reputeUnDeniable has a reputation beyond reputeUnDeniable has a reputation beyond reputeUnDeniable has a reputation beyond reputeUnDeniable has a reputation beyond reputeUnDeniable has a reputation beyond reputeUnDeniable has a reputation beyond reputeUnDeniable has a reputation beyond reputeUnDeniable has a reputation beyond reputeUnDeniable has a reputation beyond reputeUnDeniable has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,212,777.74
Total Points: 113,394,496.01
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

The watch with the continents on it was Swag
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Slip Stream
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,001,041,657.65
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Despite all of Floyd's wealth, opulence, and fame African Americans control less than one half of one percent of America's wealth. In fact the income disparity between "whites" and "blacks" is actually widening, so what we see out of Floyd is amazingly rare in the black community.

As a fighter, he has every right to spend as he sees fit since he risks his life to entertain his fans. I wouldn't begrudge any fighter to spend how they see fit, they're in the "hurt business" and that fact alone puts them in a different category as far as I'm concerned. IMHO, the image that Floyd projects is good in some ways because it allows some in the black community to open their minds to the possibility that they themselves can become wealthy as well, without necessarily achieving it the same way he has.

With the income statistics being what they are one has to wonder why all the other wealthy folks in this Country turn their backs on the poor and underprivileged every day, that's what the whole Occupy Wall Street Movement "OWS" is all about. The wealthy opportunistically use many of us in this Country to further themselves and their family members yet they simultaneously turn their backs on the less fortunate. Remember most of the coldest, meanest folks are not black prize fighters.

I just think it's odd sometimes how some folks try to make Floyd or Manny responsible for the poor and accountable for the monies they make when what they make is infinitesimal compared to the real problem.

http://inequality.org/americas-affluent-bunker/

"A State divided into a small number of rich and a large number of poor will always develop a government manipulated by the rich to protect the amenities represented by their property."

~Harold Laski~
Old 11-29-2011, 04:10 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 21 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,324,101,830.35
Total Points: 43,324,114,099.03
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

PBF got him some nice things congrats to him on that!!!!

Thing is people talking about why rich people gotta put they money in less fortunate people face in these tough economic times baffles me to no end. It's hard for me to believe that supposed grown people still get mad that another person is going "nan nanny boo boo I got this and you don't" instead of getting on they grind and trying to work smarter and harder to get those things they don't have instead being mad that somebody else has them and they telling you about it. WTF kind of ***** is that?

Like the sig say Jay-z was right!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 04:13 PM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,156,612,838,053,884.50
Total Points: 1,156,612,840,160,565.75
Autism - Lorily 

how about the "boat" investment...how much is the market value right now?
Old 11-29-2011, 04:15 PM
jtiger777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,093,075.92
Total Points: 175,991,492.91
Thanks mate here have a beer! - Tamis_Siensya Happy Holidays J! - Lorily Big up Nigel Benn - zab191 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by treason1 View Post
im a unbiased historian and boxing fan first and foremost !!! That why i support the sport and dont bootleg the videos !!!!! But i have to call it like i see it mayweather should be helping families in these tough economic days instead of buying hookers and strippers !!!!!
hookers n strippers have families and eat too, if hes buying them hes helping the community....
Old 11-29-2011, 05:14 PM
treason1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 treason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,345,422.78
Total Points: 16,937,999.01
fair and unbiased fan !!!! ....................jk pactard - Antagonist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtiger777 View Post
hookers n strippers have families and eat too, if hes buying them hes helping the community....
instead of making them prostitute their bodys for his sexual exploits , floyd should send them to school so they can be productive members of society !!!!!! i was watching manny vs marquez 24/7 today and i saw all the good manny did for his community !!!! but when i watch mayweathers 24/7 he was just flossing money in strip clubs and degrading his poor father !!!!! mannys father left him when he was young but you never see manny who is a devoted catholick do that why not you may ask ??/!!!!! its because manny has morality !!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:28 PM
jtiger777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,093,075.92
Total Points: 175,991,492.91
Thanks mate here have a beer! - Tamis_Siensya Happy Holidays J! - Lorily Big up Nigel Benn - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by treason1 View Post
instead of making them prostitute their bodys for his sexual exploits , floyd should send them to school so they can be productive members of society !!!!!! i was watching manny vs marquez 24/7 today and i saw all the good manny did for his community !!!! but when i watch mayweathers 24/7 he was just flossing money in strip clubs and degrading his poor father !!!!! mannys father left him when he was young but you never see manny who is a devoted catholick do that why not you may ask ??/!!!!! its because manny has morality !!!!!!!!!
why dont u send the girl in your sig to school instead of exploiting her on boxingscene.... u see how petty that sounds? give up man ur trying too hard... who gives a damn what that guy does with his money... u pay taxes... go complain to the people who your wasting your money on!!!!

catholick? maybe u should spend more time learning to spell than u do on hating floyd.... the same catholic church who doesnt punish pedofiles but sends them to other churches to do the same thing, the one who puts gag orders on known cases of sexual abuse? some morality!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:31 PM
littlemac
Who Necks!

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,397,428,363.88
Total Points: 54,399,112,276.87
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Old 11-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748,909,741,757.38
Total Points: 1,748,918,679,489.19
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

As per the thread title I was expecting to see 5.3 million worth of matches and I didn't see a single match.

The guy can probably afford a decent lighter after all.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:36 PM
treason1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 treason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,345,422.78
Total Points: 16,937,999.01
fair and unbiased fan !!!! ....................jk pactard - Antagonist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtiger777 View Post
why dont u send the girl in your sig to school instead of exploiting her on boxingscene.... u see how petty that sounds? give up man ur trying too hard... who gives a damn what that guy does with his money... u pay taxes... go complain to the people who your wasting your money on!!!!
the girl in my sig is a very educated woman!!!!! and shes isnt being explointed because she is successfull and famous !!!!!!! unlike the womans that are forced by their pimps to work at strip clubs and on the track selling their bodies because of men like floyd mayweather !!!!! you never see manny in strip clubs making it rain , why ????!!!! because hes a congressman and a good example for poor people !!!!